Futakoi not up to date

Status
Not open for further replies.

chibinyaa

-san
Retired
On Fansub TV, we only have Futakoi episode 1 by Ishin-Anime.
Episode 1-3 has already been released by Anime Yuki (AnY), and I think it should be put on the website......

daft27

-nya
Retired
The tracker for AnimeYuki is having problems and that's probably why the site decided not to download the episodes. Thanks for bringing it up though, since I myself am actually looking forward to seeing more Futakoi. It's too cute.

chibinyaa

-san
Retired
I know it does it automatically, but sometimes Daft does it himself.
Moreover, Anime Yuki uses foru trackers, and I am downloading them right now through bit torrent and it is working....

gilakid

-chi
Kouhai
May i have a brief introduction of Futokai..??

What is the anime about??? Will you recommend to others?
rolleyes.gif

chibinyaa

-san
Retired
QUOTE (gilakid @ Dec 1 2004, 05:10 AM)May i have a brief introduction of Futokai..??

What is the anime about??? Will you recommend to others?
rolleyes.gif

there is a Futakoi thread in the Anime/Manga thread
smile.gif

here is the link
Futakoi Thread

daft27

-nya
Retired
AnimeYuki releases that use the animeyuki tracker are no longer supported by FansubTV.

QUOTE Bram Cohen's Bittorent client will no longer work.

daft27

-nya
Retired
The missing episode 4 has been uploaded and AnimeYuki released 5 and 6 on a different tracker, so it looks like we're good to go for Futakoi again.

daft27

-nya
Retired
Hehe. The site can't make up it's mind and can't decide whether or not it wants to download the file. Boo, I guess some adjustments will have to be made to the code.

Arbalest

-chan
Kouhai
Yeah, been waiting on 3 new episodes, but they keep disappearing from the queue and new things get put ahead of them. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more