FTV:Xbox Live Accounts

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Jamjum

-san
Sempai
FTV--------------------XBL
Barbobot-------------WtrMan
Byproduct------------Rocket Ninja 2
Lugiroxu--------------Luigi Rox U
Clowd-----------------Skinwalker666
Onimike---------------Batchoy
apoc14a---------------wudi WalaWBiteS
Armageddon47-------Armegeddon47
---------------------------------------------------
These are the people who have PM'ed me and have XBL accounts.
ListingIBWtTwickit2.jpg

Spoiler is the pictured listing of FTV,XBL gamer tags have a good time gamers contact me if you have questions

QUOTE (Clowd @ Oct 03 2007, 10:37 PM) good stuff jamjum. maybe we should try and organize a ftv game night?
Yeah I second that..

Are you the one who keeps hanging out on the 360 dashboard?

Ok, so im thinking we should have the gamenight on a saturday. Any objections, if not all we have to do from there is work out timezone issues and set a time.

Long time no sign in, where are all the xbox live players? we just got someone new that PM'ed me great. anyway everyone that sent me a pm please lets get a night that we can all play together.
If your XBL account has been deactivated or if that is not the correct way to spell it please contact me.
Again i would like to remind all FTV XBL members sign in so we can all meet each other in halo 3 excluding clowd he's to good lol
tongue.gif
just kidding.

My golden account expired a couple months ago, I gotta renew but I don't want to kick out the 80 bucks to do so
You may not see me online for a while

My Account is the same as my FTV name KittenEatCorpse.

It was the only thing I could think of when signing up for xbox live that wasn't taken so I kept it.

I've gone gold for a couple months
As far as multi player games are concerned, here's what I got (good for playing with others)
legostarwars
gearsofwar
halo3
carcessonne
theorangebox
beautifulkatamari
crackdown
I'm keeping them as a single word to help keep them from looking like spam
I don't mind playing online with anyone to be honest, but FTVers are favored over the complete strangers
wink.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back