FTV scanlation

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
there are scenes where it's considered explicit material but they do not let the readers having the idea of "having sex". That's what I think is the most important of between ecchi and hentai

p.s. Upon disappointments and lol, I've finished translating chapter 2! All in 3.5 hours, a new record for me....now my head is spinning and all I can think now is breast-sucking and sacred colostrum, this manga is EVIL I tell you...

Just wait, tomorrow we'll have to make an announcement:
"All scanlations will be delayed and/or dropped because our lead translator went out and ripped open some girls shirt then tried to suck on her breast. It wasn't a pretty site, and unfortunately he will be unavailable for...a while..."

oh dear this doesnt sound too good for MKK X_X even the ecchi king is getting a spinning headache from it X_X but great job on translating all of chapter two!!! *cookies for MKK* dchaos, are you totally finished with your pages? and has anyone seen barbo as of late?
blink.gif

QUOTE (dchaosblade @ Feb 19 2008, 07:42 AM)Most people would say that its basically Ecchi until someone whips out their d!ck and tries to put it somewhere other than their pants, or when a girl starts putting things in there.

yeahh that is true but mind you there are alot more fridgid people out there who really think anything in nude is hentai =.=

Vol 1 of Chapter 3 of Seikon no Qwaser Update
Translating :4 pages done

It seems I am getting slow but I am trying keep up the pace, will finish as soon as possible.

Sry for the late update.

Cleaning: 100%
Editing: 100% (chap 1), haven't looked over the portion of chap 2 i'm responsible for since my 20 is split between ch 1 and 2
Typesetting: 5%

Just need to work on typesetting mainly and edit the couple pages from chap 2. Should have time to finish most of that this weekend.

Okay, so, I've created a blog for our use. It can be used for Distro, updates, staff communication, etc. The blog can be found HERE

I've already given all staff members access to the blog as administrators with the exception of sonicmaster (apparently not a user), so you should be able to post/edit/etc as needed.

QUOTE (dchaosblade @ Feb 23 2008, 04:16 AM)Okay, so, I've created a blog for our use. It can be used for Distro, updates, staff communication, etc. The blog can be found HERE

I've already given all staff members access to the blog as administrators with the exception of sonicmaster (apparently not a user), so you should be able to post/edit/etc as needed.
So, with the exception of sonicmaster, with your cause of that...?

QUOTE (sonicmaster @ Feb 23 2008, 09:13 PM) So, with the exception of sonicmaster, with your cause of that...?
LOL. He can't add you if you haven't been registered into the blogging system.... at least not yet. Maybe I should do something about that...

QUOTE (sonicmaster @ Feb 23 2008, 08:13 PM) So, with the exception of sonicmaster, with your cause of that...?
Because I don't trust you
dry.gif

Come on man, give me some credit, I'm not an ass. I tried, but I can't give you access because you aren't a user in the blogging system. You aren't a user, I can't add you. It gives me an error.

Become a user, and I'll add you, until then my hands are tied. Relax and try reading my post, I clearly said why when I posted it in the first place: "with the exception of sonicmaster (apparently not a user)"

Edit: You are now a user, so I was able to add you. You are now a member of the blog.

ok... its been a while since anyone reported any updates and so i am here being the horrible person i am *sad face* to prod and poke you guys to update on your status. i've finished cleaning/editing the extra pages (since i had the script for it already) and i want to know how you guys are going with it.

note: i'm not using the blog right now cuz i think this'll get more attention and responses from u guys for now.

my update is 100%, 100%, 65% (including extra pages). I'll be done this weekend
happy.gif

I hope to get a lot done this weekend and the following week since most of my roommates are gone for spring break, which means i'll have plenty of free time.

LOL.....I remember this manga....I bet B-sama was "involved" in choosing this manga as a project for FTV scanlations.
laugh.gif

Ahhh....the other group who were doing this were Plum City, unfortunately they only got up to chapter 3.
dry.gif

I did a little bit of research concerning the previous translators and it seems....they had a bit of trouble with the russian references in this manga...apparently.
wink.gif
Have you guys got any help with this "russian aspect" ??
unsure.gif

But I'm not totally sure about this.
ph34r.gif

too right JC... we dont have much help on the russian terms and stuff but i think MKK were doing them as best as he could =/ you'll have to check with him on that count.

could everyone doing the extra pages zip them, upload them and send them to me? thats only if you've finished. another note: i'll be leaving the sfx to dchaos, unless someone else knows how to translate them and is willing to edit them. @dchaos: if its too much work to do (adding the extra sfx) dont worry bout them, for the next vol we'll omit them all together. but for this vol its ok if you dont want to add the other sfx on the rest of the chapter if you feel it'll be too much of a hassle to bother with.

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Feb 29 2008, 06:12 AM)currently doing nothing lol, I'm not going to translate anything until chapter 3 is done...
so here is my update:

Translation of chapter 3: 50% completed

I'm more than willing to do the SFX (those that I can translate) after every thing else is done. It isn't all that bad b/c you don't have to clean or anything in order to put them in, all you do is put a little note at the bottom/top/side of the frame
happy.gif

But either way, SFX is the last thing that I'll do, after everything else is complete and sent to me.

it is?! O_O the page where it says chap 3 is stuck to the last page of chap two so i decided to give the last page to chap 2. but yeah apart from that page we shouldnt be missing 3 pages in the front of chapter 3!!! for reference, i put file '054_8ha'-'099_xxv' as chap 3 and i've explained why there isnt 100 pages - cuz one page repeates so i pulled it out and renamed the rest of the files. and file '030_hfa.jpg'-'053_j4n' as chap 2.

EDIT: upon checking the chap two script to see if it corrosponded with the last page of chapter 2 i found that it didnt =.= that last page of chapter two should have someone saying 'save you... no... *and some onomatopiea*' my chinese isnt so hot but gets the general gist across which deff. does not have any relation to the last few lines of the chapter two script O_O

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back