Fruits Basket

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
hmm... dunno... that's why i said hoping against hope...
laugh.gif

you could download scanlations from stoptazmo.com (w/c by the way what I am about to do) but I don't know until what chapter they have...

well, I`m already in a furuba fanclub and I heard that there were many people that made petition for a second season since the manga is almost over.
But I also heard that it probably won`t happen...

The manga is way darker and the characters are more comlex. Take for an instance Shigure, in the anime he is a good hearted somewhat perverted writer but in the manga he is manipulative and he will stop in nothing before he can achive his purpose...

HAI!!! i want a second season of furuba anime! ^__^

it is a sad thing that they left the anime hanging. and akito was a friggin guy in the anime. eww..the flat chested akito. and in the manga *spoiler* akito is a WOMAN!! sheesh!

well, the manga just show the different pass and stories of each characters of the juunishi and like yuki's happiness withthe student coucil. ^__^ shigure in the manga is still the same perverted writer, but it also showed the different side of shigure that the anime didn't feature.

YOU GUYS SHOULD READ THE MANGA!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaay better i tell yah!!! YA-HA!! XD

and additional spoiler: kyouXtohru OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO....X3

I think that they didn`t expect that kind of success and they gave the anime a closure.

The final episode had almost nothing to do with the manga. And actually I liked it.

If they tried now to make a 2nd season I don`t think it would work as good as the 1st. But then if they did, I think I would be the first one to see it and even buy the dvds.
tongue.gif
(weaknesses, weaknesses)

QUOTE (toinkee @ May 24 2006, 12:56 AM)
and additional spoiler: kyouXtohru OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO....X3
you should put a spoiler tag and put it in White Ink! that's spoiling the story of the manga to those who haven't read it!
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

*genki* oh well i guess that i don't have to think/guess anymore...
tongue.gif

Well, according to the producers, they aren't going to make a second season. Their reason, as far as I can make out, is that Furuba wasn't popular in Japan (as it was a shoujo anime). And since their main target is the television audience... Gah! I want a second season!

*mutters angrily*

Anyway, there were rumours about a second season sometime back I think. Let's just hope they will pander to our needs...
tongue.gif

The music is lovely, a difference from all those "happy pop-like" songs you see these days. "Serenade" is my favourite!!!

AMV of Furuba
Furuba AMV

I think there are some other nice ones out there but I saw this one first so I give it a post
wink.gif

Can anyone explain the core of the curse that akito carries. He says in the anime he will die so everyone else can live.

I think I have an idea of what he is talking about but wanted to know or sure One of you guys who have read the manga please elaborate

QUOTE (Hentai-Bitch @ May 25 2006, 09:27 PM) Where can i download this??
Fruit Basket is licensed by FUNimation Entertainment, Ltd. ( http://www.animeondvd.com/licenselist/F.php )
No requesting about licensed anime.

QUOTE (Hentai-Bitch @ May 25 2006, 05:27 PM) Where can i download this??
It is licensed. Can't give out links.

ehh? what happened to the recent replies here about akito's curse? o.o nyaaa...i wanted to read it again. >_<

Yeah...forum backup...something...
Anyway, lots of post (and some new threads too
sad.gif
)have disappeared and won't come back again
tongue.gif

There's no choice left but to rewrite some posts, and start over again
smile.gif

I'm sure that that thing about akito will come back again someday, I can remember a bit about when Akito freaks out, another curse will be lifted... that's all I could remember.

Hey people
tongue.gif

what was that? i ` m confused, we lost almost two weeks!

Anyway about furuba, the latest chapter is out and it`s a good one... I`m not suppose to say anything or else Noshi won`t speak to me again (see, Noshi I`m a good kid)
tongue.gif
Still, if you want to read the latest chapter you can visit www.otakucorner.blogspot.com
and if you want to read the previous you can still go to //shadow.randomfandom.com (in case the address was lost)

I won't say anything about those links I want to click but then again don't want to >.> (oops.....
biggrin.gif
)
definitly gonna check out the new chapter.
Yes you're a good kid alright?
tongue.gif

But ehm.. ploumid, ppl are requesting for the info on akito so...duty calls!!
biggrin.gif

(but don't forget not to spoil too much ok?
wink.gif
)

You`re scaring me Noshi!
ohmy.gif

About Akito, she starts to get paranoid not only about Tohru but also because of her mother that is a total b*ch. T hey hate each other and they are rivals for the affections of her dead father and also a certain other person.
Anyway, Akito starts to loose control and each time this happends the curse is lifted from someone.
Momiji is a tragic figure because although he is normal now he desides not to go back and disturb his family and not to pursue Tohru because he sees that there is someone else that needs her love more.
Hope I didn`t say too much! sorry if I did
rolleyes.gif

oooo...YAY!!! GO PLOUMID!!! ^__^

hmmm....so all the juunishi needs to do is have akito loose her mind so that another curse will be lifted ne? lol that's kinda weird. ^^; and how about hiro? you mentioned that his curse was also lifted because he has a new sister now. ^^; i dont quite get it. hehehe...sorry for the questions. XD

Is this Anime worth watching?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back