Fruits Basket

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I love this anime!...
biggrin.gif
I love all the characters and the stories itself.. Its good I already watched this in english and japanese...hehehe.. Its nice knowing that they ar currently doing a second season.. Hope theres a Second Season.. Because People like this anime...
smile.gif

So... Shun probably must have watched this anime already!
Feedback. Feedback!! Nah I really enjoyed it.. I'm planning on watching the whole series again together with some ppl very soon ^^

I showed a friend of mine a little bit of this series, which I had backed up on cd a long time ago so now he's special ordering the entire box set. This show was hilarious, with a good blend of comedy, drama, a hint of romance. That ep with the Yuki fanclub trying to Capture the Wave Woman was hysterical. Her little brother was so kowai.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (DarkSkyLady @ Jul 23 2007, 06:37 PM)That ep with the Yuki fanclub trying to Capture the Wave Woman was hysterical. Her little brother was so kowai.
Hahahahahaaa... that was a really, really funny episode, wasn't it?
laugh.gif
Heheheheee... They were so frightened the whole time.
rolleyes.gif
But, they still continued searching for Hana's weakness anyway... they didn't find any... instead they got "cursed" by Megumi!!!
tongue.gif
Hahahahaaa... then, they made their "retreat".
laugh.gif

Yeah, I couldn't stop laughing when they asked him if he had power like his sister and he said no. They looked so relieved until he said he curses with names then he said, by the way I haven't asked for your names yet, have I? They were terrified and that girls legs were shaking. Priceless.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (DarkSkyLady @ Jul 24 2007, 08:52 AM) Yeah, I couldn't stop laughing when they asked him if he had power like his sister and he said no. They looked so relieved until he said he curses with names then he said, by the way I haven't asked for your names yet, have I? They were terrified and that girls legs were shaking. Priceless.
biggrin.gif

Although I wished they'd have a solo ep for Uotani.
She was funny some times too, and much more interesting in the manga ^^ Damn, I'd give my manga collection for a second season >_<
With the whole story left in the manga to be animated...!
sad.gif

Why didn't they continue with a second season for this. I understood that there was more material they could use. Ugh! I would give away half my books (over a thousand, last count) for a second season of this series.
biggrin.gif

Disagreement between the mangaka and the director :x
I don't care... they don't know half how much ppl are waiting for a second series... that's kinda too bad.

QUOTE (Noshi @ Jul 24 2007, 07:48 AM)Disagreement between the mangaka and the director :x
I don't care... they don't know half how much ppl are waiting for a second series... that's kinda too bad.
Hmmm... That's really, really unfortunate and quite disappointing!
sad.gif
But, things like this happen a lot, right?
dry.gif
Hmp, they should think more about the fans of this anime!!!
mad.gif

Heheheheheeee... maybe if someone got a hold of their email address and people start pestering them about a second season.... just maybe... they might reconsider a second season...
wink.gif
tongue.gif
Hahahahaaaa... just kidding!
laugh.gif

That's the second time that I've heard a season end because of differences between the manga and anime creator. The other time was for the show Kare Kano. I was so annoyed when that ended.
mad.gif

Oh, darn... I'm reminded of Kare Kano again...
dry.gif
I really hated Kare Kano's ending. There were a lot of "loose ends".
sad.gif
Fortunately, Fruits Basket has a much, much better ending!
biggrin.gif
There were no "loose ends" and a lot of "issues" were settled.
rolleyes.gif
But, of course, there's a lot more to the story, right?
wink.gif
There's definitely "material" for a second season.
cool.gif

QUOTE (chreyzee @ Jul 24 2007, 10:41 AM) Hmmm... That's really, really unfortunate and quite disappointing!
sad.gif
But, things like this happen a lot, right?
dry.gif
Hmp, they should think more about the fans of this anime!!!
mad.gif

Heheheheheeee... maybe if someone got a hold of their email address and people start pestering them about a second season.... just maybe... they might reconsider a second season...
wink.gif
tongue.gif
Hahahahaaaa... just kidding!
laugh.gif

>i strongly agree to what you've said!!...if only we have their email add...
ph34r.gif
...i dont know bout you guyz but certainly if i have their email add i will send them email 24/7..ahahahaha....till they all give-up!!..nyahahaha..
>i really like tohru(superb words of wisdom isn't?!),she's kinda similar to haruhi of ouran HS host club ayt?...but between yuki and kyo..i like kyo more coz of his cool attitude....i love the episode where all the three sohma guys needs to go to the main house to celebrate xmaz eve while tohru is alone in the house...both kyo and yuki was really worried bout tohru so in the end they both decide to stay and celebrate xmaz eve with tohru....sweet!!
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (yamLhynne @ Jul 25 2007, 09:59 AM)>i really like tohru(superb words of wisdom isn't?!),she's kinda similar to haruhi of ouran HS host club ayt?...but between yuki and kyo..i like kyo more coz of his cool attitude....i love the episode where all the three sohma guys needs to go to the main house to celebrate xmaz eve while tohru is alone in the house...both kyo and yuki was really worried bout tohru so in the end they both decide to stay and celebrate xmaz eve with tohru....sweet!!
Yeah... I really like her too.
smile.gif
She has the uncanny ability to say the right words at the right time.
cool.gif
Hmm... I think she would fit perfectly into a caring "One-san" role.
rolleyes.gif

Yeah... that was a sweet episode...
smile.gif
I can't believe that Tohru would choose to be alone so that Yuki, Kyo, and Shigure could go to main house for new year.
ohmy.gif
Hmm... it's some kind of "self-sacrifice" on Tohru's part.
dry.gif
It's a good thing Hana convinced the Yuki and Kyo to go back and spend the new year with Tohru!
cool.gif

yeah i know...its been a long tym this anime..but i still love this anime.. i still remember that i cried the ending of fruits basket!"....
sad.gif

QUOTE (ngarngar @ Jul 29 2007, 10:26 PM)yeah i know...its been a long tym this anime..but i still love this anime.. i still remember that i cried the ending of fruits basket!"....
Yeah... the ending does make you want to cry...
rolleyes.gif
Tohru is really quite the "saint" or maybe you could call her a "martyr". It seems that her "kindness" knows no end.
cool.gif
I can't believe she endured Akito's violent actions... And, after that, she was still sympathetic to Akito's plight.
ohmy.gif

She's definitely a great girl!
biggrin.gif

So there really are only 26 episodes?
unsure.gif
if it really is only 26, then i would be very sad
sad.gif
anyways my fav characters are practiclly everyone. but my really fav character would be yuki and kyo.
cool.gif

This is the only anime I've ever been able to get my "non-anime fans" friends to like.

>>really love the ending!!....kyo and tohru's words are both touching...."im so kilig" in that part
tongue.gif
(sorry if a used "that" word)...
>>tohru: i want to worry w/ you, eat together, smile together
>>kyo: why is someone like you cry for me??....
>>ahihihi..i love that conversation!!!...although,i think that my lines are incorrect,sorry i cant remember the proper words....
ph34r.gif

ohmy.gif
why did'n kureno(rooster) and rin (horse) appear in the anime? i born in the year of horse...such a dissappointment
unsure.gif
anyone know why???

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back