Fruits Basket

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more

Revelation

-san
Kouhai
I thought it was rather touching, even if it was disturbing around the end. It always had a odd dark feeling to it due to Akito and the curse. You can get it at StopTazmo.com

toinkee

-chi
Kouhai
i enjoyed watching the anime, already feel in love with the characters, but the ending was way hanging.
and i wanted more...lol

on to the manga, I DEFINITELY LOVE IT!!! im reading volume 18 right now, and it keeps getting better and better. you get to learn more about the juunishi and their past. waiii...i love it!!! ^_________^

KYO!!! HARU!!! HANAJIMA!!! wheeeeeeeeee....lol

whatchu guys think?

fayewong

-kikei
Kouhai
QUOTE (toinkee @ May 17 2006, 02:11 AM) i enjoyed watching the anime, already feel in love with the characters, but the ending was way hanging.
and i wanted more...lol

on to the manga, I DEFINITELY LOVE IT!!! im reading volume 18 right now, and it keeps getting better and better. you get to learn more about the juunishi and their past. waiii...i love it!!! ^_________^

KYO!!! HARU!!! HANAJIMA!!! wheeeeeeeeee....lol

whatchu guys think?
Yeah I wished they had more. The only thing I wished was if they had an English version of the songs that was sung. I loved it just as much as the Japanese but it doesn't seem like they will release one.

Kurosana

-onii-chan
Kouhai
ah furuba, now this is one of the better animes I watched in a while. It's sad that it ends with only 26 eps as the manga is a lot longer (i'm only at vol 7 atm as the stores i go to don't have vols. 8 or 9)
. Faves would have to be Yuki, Haru, and Kisa.

Primula

-プリムラ こいびと
Retired
I have seen all the anime and on vol 1 3 part in the manga but I got the whole manga, 18 vol right if not I got to find the others?? well only dl one not the book. I like those song too. My favorite first are Saki Hanajima (aka Hana-chan) and her brother then it's Momiji Sohma (the rabbit). A quote from Hana-chan "One more word, and you'll all get *beep* with electric shock" and for Momiji "Wah-ah-ah! Kyo-o's picking on me-e!"

jul10

-mokyu
Retired
Well, actually this is also an anime that I wanted to see frm last year. But, i just still haven't find time to download it.

And, actually Thread Exist.
http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopi...hl=fruit+basket

But there are only one reply in the old thread, so i hope if any moderator see this, please merge the thread like they did for black lagoon.

Precis-chan

-chan
Kouhai
know a place where i could get the manga (scanlations)? Never had the chance/opportunity to read the manga was only able to watched the anime.....

anyways will tohru really be with kyo in the manga?? 9like i said never read the manga yet) just heard it from a friend.

ploumid

-sama
Retired
Furuba is my favorite anime ever!

The manga is still going on and it`s on the 22nd volume in Japan but rumors have it that it`s going to end really soon. Translated volumes are till now 13...

My favorite characters are the Madubachi trio (Ayame-Shigure-Hattori) they are the oldest of the juunishi. And for those that didn`t recognised him, Ayame is the floral guy on my avatar...

toinkee

-chi
Kouhai
WAI!!! FURUBA FANS!! ^__^

anou, gomenasai for making a new thread, i was looking for it but i only got to the 5th page of the section (and i got tired of looking) so i made one. ^^; sorry...i dont know how to do the merging thingy.

im so happy that there are already 8 replies. hehehe...(im a simpleton) i'm really in love with everyone in furuba, i cant focus on just one character. nyaaa... really love haruXrin pairings. im so envious with their relationship, and poor rin always getting hurt. T_T im done reading furuba until vol 19 1st chapter >_< I want the next chapter... nyaaa...

oh yeah, i have a site where you can read furuba, they have upto vol 18 chapter 105 (i think) ^^

here's the link: [MODERATOR's NOTE: PLease do not post links to licensed material. It is against the rules. ]

check it out ne? ^^

MaskmanJoe

-san
Kouhai
hehe, its pretty easy figuring out what's in toinkee's top anime fav list, just look at the titles he/she goes "wai" over
forgive me toinkee im not poking fun at you, im just amused

ah good memories of furuba
im playing the very sweet OP right now... papapapah-papap-papah ^__^

Noshi

-sama
Retired
heyheyhey!!!!

At first, i didnt even know there were only 26 episodes.
i was already at episode 26 when i found out there weren't anymore

i really almost cried.....

But i really really enjoyed ( and still enjoy
) every episode

Bold

-kenja sama
Retired

Guardikai

-chi
Kouhai
I'm enjoying the manga quite a lot but i found the anime quite moving too. It is also one of those series you can use to bring people into the fandom i reckon

toinkee

-chi
Kouhai
^^ waaa....so sorry for the rules being broken. didnt mean to. guess im a bug noob here. ^^;; gomen...

*shifts to genki side*

haihai! kyou is very cute! he's hot. I really like it a lot. nyaaa...really a big lose for the anime to be that short, but yeah, it was a lot of fun. oh and YAY!!! the thread has been merged!!! thankeee....^___^ and sorry again.

yeah, right now furuba is at the top of my list. i wonder what's the ending in the manga. XD hmm...wonder if the curse will be lifted. nyaaaaa... has anyone of you finished reading the manga?

Precis-chan

-chan
Kouhai
QUOTE (ploumid @ May 18 2006, 10:28 PM) Furuba is my favorite anime ever!

The manga is still going on and it`s on the 22nd volume in Japan but rumors have it that it`s going to end really soon. Translated volumes are till now 13...

My favorite characters are the Madubachi trio (Ayame-Shigure-Hattori) they are the oldest of the juunishi. And for those that didn`t recognised him, Ayame is the floral guy on my avatar...

WYF?! the manga's still on-going?! the anime was like done in 199-sumthing, and up until now it's stil on-going? then.... WHY IN THE WORLD DID THEY LEAVE THE ANIME HANGING? what a dissappointment.....(anime I mean.. Ü ) well hoping against hope do you think they'll make another season and continue the cliff-hanger thing...

hmmm..wh will tohru end up with?? ( still I haven't read the manga....)

Hyuuga

Hakke Kūshō
Sempai
First post on this thread does anyone have any idea if they are going to make a season 2 for the anime. I thought the anime was great I haven't read the Manga.