FRIDAY 13TH!!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Yay I overslept today, missed out the whole day of school XDD well it was just 3 classes of 45 minutes each but oh well
rolleyes.gif

yar, i see why it's such a bad day today: spam thread.

can someone explain me WHY! friday 13th is a bad day? until now i havent experience something bad yet - actually only good stuff
ohmy.gif
hoorray for friday 13th!

QUOTE (pokiulai @ Jun 13 2008, 05:22 PM)can someone explain me WHY! friday 13th is a bad day? until now i havent experience something bad yet - actually only good stuff hoorray for friday 13th!Here's explanation for your question.

QUOTE (Friday 13th!!)Friday the 13th - The Most Widespread Superstition?

The sixth day of the week and the number 13 both have foreboding reputations said to date from ancient times, so their inevitable conjunction from one to three times a year portends more misfortune than some credulous minds can bear. Some sources say it may be the most widespread superstition in the United States. Some people won't go to work on Friday the 13th; some won't eat in restaurants; many wouldn't think of setting a wedding on the date.
Here's some more info for your question, click on link > Friday the 13th

BTW, i got a little unlucky again since i broke a mirror and vase like half an hour ago how ironic is that, to break a mirror on a day as today
laugh.gif

Chuuko-san is on the mark. However, in this day and age bad things are more likely to happen to you because you *believe* bad things will happen to you on F13. So not only do you have a bad attitude to began with, which will probably lead you to *notice* when bad things happen (I.E., Chuuko-san-- would you even have noticed you broke a mirror, luck wise, if it hadn't occurred today?), you may act slightly different, which could cause you to make relationship missteps or be a bit clumsier or something.

I've always believed Friday the 13th was a day where bad things happened to *other* people, and so far bad things just don't happen to me on Friday the 13t. n___n

Im cuban and for us friday 13th is not a bad day, hopefully I will be safe. For us the unlucky day is Tuesday 13th, I guess 13 is a bad numer no matter where yu go.

Hmmm, i hardly believe in luck, however that didn't stop me from having 2.5 unexpected overtime hours at work.... lol

But really, tottally bogus, my shirt in basketball years ago was 13 and we only lost 2 out of 25 games.

If though, when my family goes out to eat, (going since it is now too late for dinner). If something goes wrong, i'll swear off my so called, "lack of bad luck faith".

Also, my dad was pissed today due to Tim Russert (Newscaster) died of cardiac arrest.
How unlucky for Tim R.

Friday the 13th... today our kitchen got demolished, 2 light fixtures in the basement fell of their own accord, one of which shattered, the basement ceiling fell 1/2 an inch and got cracks throughout, I got denied a job position, I got roped in to clean someone's windows for free, and a game I haven't played since elementary school crashed in the most ominous of ways.

...and to imagine... I don't believe in bad luck!
tongue.gif

my friday the 13th was so bad =] i got a good result for my maths test and i had to sit for my second maths paper on that day and i didnt find the paper too incredibly impossible =]
@oppai-ga-suki: 13 is actually a good luck number in the chinese culture
smile.gif
number 4 is a bad luck number XD

I thought my Friday 13th was fine, but last night (Saturday the 14th) I discovered a leaking pipe in the cupboard under the kitchen sink which had drenched everything in the cupboard. Going by the rate at which water was coming out (about 1 litre an hour) I reckon it must have started the day before or I would have noticed it sooner.

Having said that, I don't consider 13 to be an unlucky number, I think that's just anti-pagan christian propoganda (13 being a lucky number for pagans)

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back