Forum Backup Restored

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.
ohmy.gif
Wahhhh I see pictures now. So how long was the pic and similes gone for??

QUOTE (Kansatsusha-sama @ Jun 16 2006, 11:44 PM)
ohmy.gif
Wahhhh I see pictures now. So how long was the pic and similes gone for??
Dont really know but am glad also that they have come back
biggrin.gif

So normal life forum resumes with lots of smilies
wink.gif

My question is why? I can understand why hackers would attempt to crack some major corperation, but why a small forum like this? What pleasure would anyone get from wiping out ftv? Im just glad everything is back in order. And I hope you find out who did this.

I don't think someone would have a particular reason for that.
Maybe he just wanted to crack a "small" forum like this because he thought it would be more easier.... still stupid though
Ppl like those are just pointless, (and deserve to..... fill this in by yourself
wink.gif
)
Indeed good that everything has returned to normal, still too bad about the missing posts.

wow.. noshi read my mind...

well let's take a look back on former members (and note: i'm not blaming suspects):
Some people may hate this forum because of actions they have done or something we done to them (for example, member Exhausted). then there are others who want to spam for their own likings (for example, member Meta4).

there are various reasons for this forum to be targeted. but all we know is, it was something relating to back then.

Yeah I was about to ask the same thing, 'cos who (of the (ex-)members) would actually hurt this friendly forum...
sad.gif

By the way, is it just me, or did those little envelopes and smilies disappear again?

not all the images are lost, thank god. i think it's a small bug. nothing to worry about for now.

QUOTE (hamasusuke @ Jun 17 2006, 09:00 PM) not all the images are lost, thank god. i think it's a small bug. nothing to worry about for now.
The image server seems to have crashe again.

Even when the server crashes, you will still get some icons for a bit because your browser gets some of those from its cache on the disk. Basicly, if the browser displayed tyhe little blue enveloppe a few minutes ago, it still has that image in its cache. So it won't download it again. This is why you will see some but not all pictures for a bit of time. But they will eventually all dissapear has the cache times out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back