For sale

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustav1976

-sama
Retired
This is a complely ficticous sale so try and sell anything you like
wink.gif

For Sale:
1 universe: needs some restoring but still in good working order (50% discount available with appropriate coupon)

Yaya needing good home, multi-skilled and polite. Comes with handbook and manufacturers warantee (will accept anime as part exchange)

1 pair eyes, 1 careful owner used mainly for watching anime 90% discount this week only

Infectious cold going cheap, have lots in stock so going at dirt cheap price

QUOTE (Gustl1976 @ Feb 08 2008, 12:54 PM) Yaya needing good home, multi-skilled and polite. Comes with handbook and manufacturers warantee (will accept anime as part exchange)

senpai-kun and I have discussed this purchase, and have decided that we can give Yaya-chan a good home! We will take very good care of her as she has suffered mal-nutrition and has resorted to hiding from strange encounters...

Ya it was discussed but we are just gonna take her I'm not paying or exchanging consider this an intervention to save her from mad stalkerness *yeah I had to invent a word for this situation*

Futhermore what is the point of this thread??? It is a rhetorical question because it is pointless... no offense I'm sure it was well thought out and all
rolleyes.gif
but one should think before they make a thread annoying like stalking is not a good reason... PC_OUT... *turns off mini flaming device* reminds me of you-know-who-not-rolled in the annoyance factor lmao

PS: Mod-whoever doesn't matter close this down please... *Puts for sale sign on this thread*

*Stealthly sneaks past Senpai and Julez, and hijacks Yaya Sempai and then dissappears into the erriely convenient fog*

And Dude dont go treating Yaya Sempai like you own her, remember i challenged you! You have NO honour! She isnt yours to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back