FOR BOYS ONLY

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

gabrielle_filth

-san
Kouhai
Well,,, my friend sent me that link...it's a gay-test-meter quiz.. Dont think you are completly straight... i thought ill get 0% since i was in love with girl and all my relationships with girls...... but it turned on that i'm a 40% GAY!!!

http://www.channel4.com/life/microsites/G/.../gayometer.html

Oh my, one of the stupidest of these test I ever saw! So stereotypical and reductive. I just lost about 3 minutes of my life to do this. Apparently, I am 23% gay??? Go figure, as if I would go out with a guy! Perfectly happy with the girl I have
cool.gif

By the way, gabrielle_filth, why did you say it's only for boys? There is clearly a female choice at the beginning. Gay, means homosexual in casual english. Not strictly male-male. It can also be female-female (the only one exluded is male-female
wink.gif
).

Well, it turned out I'm 26% gay but those questions really don't determine anything.

I agree, most are retarded being only 2 choices, if it matters I got 26%.

33% , lol , i was freaking out when that gauge went to 100% first, but then i saw the get your results button , lol

QUOTE (Daedroth @ Feb 6 2006, 02:23 PM) HAHAHAHA!! All you people are Gayyyyyy!!! XD
You probably got 16% because you chose the answers that would make you less gay. Anyway, some of those questions dosen't apply to me so I had to pick random answers.

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Feb 6 2006, 10:26 PM) I agree, most are retarded being only 2 choices, if it matters I got 26%.
HAHAHAHA! all you "above 20% gay" people should start a gay squad!!! XD

This junk is stupid but it says im 33% gay I wonder if you can get 0%?

QUOTE (wceend @ Feb 6 2006, 09:28 PM)i was freaking out when that gauge went to 100% first, but then i saw the get your results button , lol
wink.gif
30%
dry.gif

Well this was a wast of time but i got 13%

Eeeeeek!! This forum is scaring me!!

QUOTE well i dont like this quiz i dont think its right and im not telling what i got.
Super gay score? XD

33% , lol , i was freaking out when that gauge went to 100% first, but then i saw the get your results button , lol
I did the same thing. i got 13%. well you got 16 and i got 13 hmm...
....lol

QUOTE HAHAHAHA! all you "above 20% gay" people should start a gay squad!!! XD

WATCH IT Mr. Daedroth ..... and btw you didn't get 0%...you got 16 % that makes you gay also....

First of all this test is also for Girls and second i already did this one and send link to Mune.

My result was 7% the last time i did it.

QUOTE (gabrielle_filth @ Feb 6 2006, 10:37 PM)
WATCH IT Mr. Daedroth ..... and btw you didn't get 0%...you got 16 % that makes you gay also....
But it also makes me "less" gay than most others here XD

(pic removed because of content)

Look!!! It's the Gaaaaaayyyyyy Squad!! (You guys sure are quick)

QUOTE My result was 7% the last time i did it.

the last time you did it??? i want the 1st time not the last time

QUOTE Look!!! It's the Gaaaaaayyyyyy Squad!! (You guys sure are quick)

can you see the stick the guy holding in my signature??? i guess i'll use at you when i see you...i have the same one in home believe me

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back