Food you can cook

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
what I like to eat is Mexican and Japanese food but in my house we eat more mexican than any other food.

I like.

Mexican food

1.Chiles rellenos
2.enchiladas
3.tacos
manny more cant name them all.
laugh.gif

Japanase food.

1.miso soup
2.chiri-nabe
3.mizutaki
Manny more cant name them all
laugh.gif

I also Like american food and italian.
biggrin.gif

what I can cook? Well most of the things I mentiond on top.
wink.gif
I have a hard time cooking japanase food.
sad.gif
but it comes out good.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Bold @ Dec 10 2005, 03:12 AM) Are you seriously saying that maried women are expected to know EVERYTHING
blink.gif

if i ever get married, my wife had better know something, or we'll be in trouble. i can't believe i survive on the food i eat. the one thing i can cook is steak. i always cook steak when i go home, and it's always great! other than that i cook nothing.

my solution to this problem... mail-order bride. you know, the kind you find online, send some money to the company that hooks you up, then marry. the idea is that these foreign women will get married to you just to gain citizenship in the united states. i just need someone to tell me the obvious stuff, like "hey you haven't eaten today, i'll make you a sandwich" or "hey it's 7am get off the internet and go to sleep." the problem is that i don't want to get married to some random person... if only i could have a mail-order bride without taking a bride...

well it'd be kinda hard to find a woman who was willing to marry you just to get citizenship here, so i think the service the companies offer is just introducing people. like a dating service... sort of.

i just think the idea of marrying someone i've never met so she could run my life is funny. again, if only i could do it without getting married...

well this is totally off topic. hmm... she'd cook for me. that or we'd starve.

QUOTE (ben-sama @ Dec 10 2005, 12:55 PM) if i ever get married, my wife had better know something, or we'll be in trouble. i can't believe i survive on the food i eat. the one thing i can cook is steak. i always cook steak when i go home, and it's always great! other than that i cook nothing.

LOL, i don't have that problem. If my future wife can't cook or clean or wash, i am not in trouble. Because i can do that all myself, i can cook, i can clean and do the laundry (for the dishes, i'll just buy a dishwasher
biggrin.gif
)

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Dec 10 2005, 11:21 AM) LOL, i don't have that problem. If my future wife can't cook or clean or wash, i am not in trouble. Because i can do that all myself, i can cook, i can clean and do the laundry (for the dishes, i'll just buy a dishwasher
biggrin.gif
)
You are "Every" girl's dream~
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Dec 10 2005, 12:21 PM)LOL, i don't have that problem. If my future wife can't cook or clean or wash, i am not in trouble. Because i can do that all myself, i can cook, i can clean and do the laundry (for the dishes, i'll just buy a dishwasher
biggrin.gif
) And I taught that everyone was like that! I guess I'm an optimistic.

I mean, I knew some people made food you dont really want to eat (I have some friends like that), but I always assumed anyone could do all the things DoR mentionned. Well, I guess some people are just a bit lazy!!

These days there are more and more people who can't do that anymore, i can even cook stuff i don't like ( i kinda hate that, but other people like it )

instant noodles.

cheap, reliable, but sadly not really instant as they take 3 minutes to cook.
3 minutes is a long time when you're hungry.

True story:
I once went to a indian restaurant, they were so slow bringing the order we sent out for sandwiches to keep us going.

i can clean and do laundry, but i can't cook. i don't do a great job, but good enough. i just forget about myself. i'll suddenly realise that the sun's coming up and i haven't gone to sleep or eaten yet...

edit: i just cooked! bread+cheese+toaster=grilled cheese. now i'm cooking dessert. chocolate+peanut butter. i don't know if dessert counts as cooking.

Dessert counts as cooking. Some dessert cooking is just more elaborate.

But you are doing a great start! Tell me who gave you the super secret receipe of the mighty grill cheese?
laugh.gif

Yesterday, I hate two really good cheese:
- Old Amsterdam -> a really old Gouda (really different from younger gooda)
- maple raw milk cheese. That was a really interesting taste!

Well, i like (more precisely can cook) instant foods
biggrin.gif
i'm living alone for 3 years now, and i'm still alive(miracle?), usually i'm just starving and when i'm near death i make some sandwitches. It's not that i don't like eating good food, i'm just lazy as hell. Sometimes i pass days without eating anything, but i like juices and nicotine helps a lot too. Talking about healthy lifestyle heh...

Come on, that hardly qualifies as food!!

Here, I just made some olive and blue cheese canelloni. Took me about 10 minutes to prepare (get olive and the cheese ready) and 20 minutes in teh oven, then voila!
You have a great meal and it barely took any efforts!

How come most people think cooking good stuff is hard and really long? I mean, sure there is some food that can take a few hours to prepare (thats usally the time I need to prepare the meal for a party). But there are lots of quick very good everyday food everybody can make in a few minutes! (and I am not talking about Kraft diner or instant noodles!! Those are what I call emergency rations!)

becuase most ppl when ever they think of food that can be made in a few minutes its either sandwiches or instant noodles...

recently learned how to cook fried rice and chow mein.

Today i used my cooking skills to make my own Patat (you guys will probably know it as Frite's or Chips or Friesh) I make to from the patato's you can get from the supermarket. All you have to is peel them, slice them ad some salt and put the in the fruying pan
biggrin.gif

try to make the head first, seems rather difficult.

Make S-Freedom with gingerbread.... I don't think it will work out well
tongue.gif

Post a picture of the bread when it's done
biggrin.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back