Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
so does that mean you have the english sub version?

Nov 29th is the new date, or so i hearT_T
But, for those of u bting the subbed, id be careful, this is a big release, and squares sure to be cracking down on internet releases. Just a word of warning, i wouldnt want to see any of u fined 250,000 dollars.

well thats why im behind a firewall that randomises my ip address

I just watched the end credits roll. I almost didn't watch the movie bcuz I wanted to experience the best possible quality and was gonna wait for te DVD to come out on christmas, but after all is done I'm so glad I saw it. The quality is really really good for 700 MB and the subs were also good even though I don't understand about 90% Japanese
tongue.gif
it was so kool seeing all my favorite characters come back to life, I'm gonna watch it again on my DVD player after I burn it
biggrin.gif

lol just for the record what ff game is it suppost to be taken place in ?

Ill prob get a cheap copy from the local rip off shop *cough cough CHINATOWN NYC cough cough*

QUOTE (usspaul @ Sep 12 2005, 06:46 PM) lol just for the record what ff game is it suppost to be taken place in ?
*GASP* BLASHPHEMY!
Its the sequel to Final Fantasy 7

sry for the double post

they are, they sell ripoffs of the dvds there.

QUOTE (EXILE @ Sep 12 2005, 06:47 PM) *GASP* BLASHPHEMY!
Its the sequel to Final Fantasy 7

sry for the double post
final fantasy 7 is my favorite of them all lol

QUOTE (usspaul @ Sep 12 2005, 06:49 PM) final fantasy 7 is my favorite of them all lol
lol, WHAT R U THINKING, its all about #4 (#2 in the us for all of u noobs!)

QUOTE (EXILE @ Sep 12 2005, 06:48 PM) they are, they sell ripoffs of the dvds there.
awesome but how much of less would it be from there lol , sighs i dont have one of them around my house lol

PM me the english subbed ones. thnx

QUOTE (EXILE @ Sep 12 2005, 06:50 PM) lol, WHAT R U THINKING, its all about #4 (#2 in the us for all of u noobs!)
hey hey ive played 1,2,3 tactics ,7 ,8,9,X and also the online one and as well as x-2 but ive never had the chance to play with 4-6

hey uss, when u say 2&3, so u mean american 2&3 or jpns?

yeah, 2 is the japanese 4, and 3 is the japanese 6, we never got the real 2&3 nor did we see 5, if i remember correctly.

funny i thought 2 was 5 and 3 was 6. i haven't been into 2 and 3, just 6 and beyond.

QUOTE (EXILE @ Sep 12 2005, 08:32 PM) yeah, 2 is the japanese 4, and 3 is the japanese 6, we never got the real 2&3 nor did we see 5, if i remember correctly.
well i got into the final fantasy games late lol it wasnt tell about 8 years ago when i started to play my first ff game and it was 7

is it english is it english!! yes???

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back