Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
hmm,,, hey ya'll... I'm an all time final fantasy fan but have never seen advent children till yesturday... call me weird and old school if you want lol...
biggrin.gif
well... it has real good fight scenes if anyone still cares at all...
tongue.gif
I'm feeling kind of awkward talking about a movie that came out a year ago and knowing that the last post was posted last october as well...
blink.gif
lol

If you are talking about Final Fantasy VII : Advent Children. Thats about Cloud, Tifa, Aerith and the silver haired gang then this I have seen. I saw it a long long long long long long time ago. I saw it in english.. Yes ENGLISH. It rocked. Clouds voice suits him and so does Tifa's. Im gonna buy the UMD Movie for my PSP when it arrives in stores (24th of April) Really. This movie is BRILLIANT.

QUOTE (megaman @ Apr 20 2006, 07:45 PM) i wonder if i can make like that...???
smile.gif

Do you mean make drawings like that or make moves like that in real life??

The first one is possible (hard but possible if you got talent).
The second, lets say I would not recommend you try that at home or near any kind of fragile furniture ...

OH MY GOD!... I'd love to watch it in english... i watched it just a couple of days ago but it had its audio spoken in japanese and it was subbed in spanish!...
laugh.gif
I understood it all but it would've been a lot better for me if it spoke in spanish or in english so i don't have to read and not be able to concentrate on the screen motion itself... it's a pain in the ass if you ask me
tongue.gif
... almost all anime I've seen has its audio in japanese and subbed in either english or spanish... very few had its audio in spanish... lol... I'd really like to fight like those fight scenes mentioned earlier... it wouldn't hurt either if i could make the fight scenes myself as a computer animation!
wink.gif

I like it in Japanese because it sounds better that way. Just my opinion, the worst was watching Happy Lesson dubbed in English, I had to switch to Japanese cause the English voices were god awful in acting. Sometimes voices do not suit characters, others do.

im in the midle of watching it and it is looking cool. ive seen the other one thats set before the game thats cool as well, is there anymore out there.
watching it in sub us the beast i think.

QUOTE (fayewong @ May 25 2006, 12:01 AM) AMV of all the FF series.
Final Fantasy AMV

That's awesome. I really like it.
and this one is not bad, too.
Final Fantasy

and, does anyone know the song from the amv that fayewong gave? (i have heard it before, but i don't have the mp3) T.T

QUOTE (jul10 @ May 24 2006, 09:14 PM) and, does anyone know the song from the amv that fayewong gave? (i have heard it before, but i don't have the mp3) T.T
I think the name of the song is Because I am a girl remix

QUOTE (fayewong @ May 25 2006, 01:20 AM) I think the name of the song is Because I am a girl remix
lol, i know it too. sorry, i didn't explain clearly.
I also know the singger is KISS. (not sure a group or solo)

I mean, if it happens someone have the song in mp3, please tell me where to download it. so, i can put it in my ipod. ^^

Well you can always try Google. I don't know a good source for that MP3.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back