FIFA 2010 Discussion/Prediction

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Maybe a bit late reply here, wasnt home until now. Geezzz some final that was... It was an exciting but also kinda terrible match to see, i get the feeling our players were playing sloppy during the whole match so i kinda knew it was only a matter of time before Spain got a goal, at least Holland was defending quite good in my opponion but the rest was sloppy...
That referee wasnt the best either with his yellow cards, even gave John Heitinga a red card for nothing i think, i mean on the replay of his action he barely touched the other player and then that player (forgot who that Spanish player was) fell to the ground....and there was that free kick that went straight in the wall and via the wall over the line, you would think that it would be a corner but nooo!!!! a goal kick was given.... All in all i think that referee did suck at his job.
dry.gif
Too much cards, i think it kinda ruined the whole match a bit...
But to be honest, it was an very exciting match to watch, was a nervous wreck because of it lol
tongue.gif
And also i must say, Spain played one hell of a match, they have a strong team so the have earned it although it was painfull to watch, for me at least and i know for other Dutch fans as well.....
Oh! And most importantly, i am really proud of our players, all in all they gave us a wonderfull wc this year, i know we will win the WC 2014 owwww yeahhhh.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

The ref was decent in my opinion, it wasn't his fault for the cards he gave but the many fouls committed by both sides but more from the Dutch that really killed the flow of the game. It was a terrible and messy match, if the Dutch had behaved and not made the game difficult for the ref to govern then perhaps the Dutch could have a shout at glory. Don't blame the ref for this one but for the play the Dutch performed on the night. The only problem was 2 cases, the kick into Alonso's chest should have been a straight red and the 2nd yellow card for Heitinga was tame with his hand on the player's shoulders for just a few seconds......Barcelona dives, Spain dives......nothing changes.
dry.gif

I want England to step-up but itis way too far for them to gain glory again. I think Brazil will win the next world cup because its at their home and most teams that host the World Cup win it in that tournament or just generally play better. The Germans are perhaps one of the most successful teams in the World Cup being multiple winners, runners-up and 3rd place in 11 of the 19 World Cups and the football they showed in this tournament means they will be one of the the favourites in the next WC and Euros.
rolleyes.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back