Fiesta Online

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

jul10

-mokyu
Retired
Uhm, so my first thread after vacuum for some time at FTV..lol
(but I still online regularly and monitoring all your posts guys.. XD )

For those who were wondering where I am in the past 3 weeks is because I got addicted to a new game called Fiesta Online.
It is basically a usual online game with "cute" character design. (That's one reason why I played this game lol) This game is quite new... (It was release a few months ago, I think) so there are only a few guilds and high lvl people. I think not more than 80 people with lvl 5x. The leveling I think is not quite hard, and the exp lost if you died is only 1% of your max exp. So, actually that not a lot compared to maple story (which is 10% of your ex..bah..)

I have currently an Hawk Archer lv 3x. Pm me if you want my IGN.
If you interested in this game, just go download it at Fiesta Official Website.

*Btw, I play in Apoline server. (There's currently 5.5 hours server maintenance, so I logged off and create this thread. lol)

Wow the game looks and sounds great
wink.gif
Just I have to find someon to dl it for me cause I can't
sad.gif

Seems like fun. I think i will give this a try, getting a little bored playing Maple Story. Downloading it right now, seems like it's still in the OBTF ( Open Beta Test Fase).

This game is pretty good so far. You should try to get it Reyoma.

I am currently a Level 8 warrior with everything that is available for my level already bought/learned
biggrin.gif
Except for all those alchemy skills, there are way to many
dry.gif

i checked out the website just a bit, it looks something similar to FLYFF and it seems like any other MMORPG but it seems like it could be addicting. Ill try it out a little l8r.... (only loose 1% exp during death O_O sugoi....)

I recently started playing this mmorpg as well, and I'm really enjoy playing it (if not bothered by the things that are missing because being still in beta). However, there is the problem with English version overpriced the NPC shops items prices by double of what it should be (comparing to Japanese version etc), and leading to people facing problems like reaching level 20, but don't even remotely have enough money for buying all the level 20 equipments and skills; or spending every last penny on HP/SP stones/potions with no savings left in the pocket, which is quite ridiculous lol. Putting this problem aside, it is a very good game. Graphic wise is much better than FlyFF in my opinion.
The classes are well balanced and are all important for their specific role, making the party experiences quite enjoyable and more effective for leveling *if the combination is right). It beats the 'hide in dungeons and solo to level 99' dilemma which many mmorpg got. The idea of Kingdom Quest is great, as it encourage teamwork and party raids, but they still got to work on the limited time slots issue, such as for Golden Hill Kingdom Quest etc.

However, I must point out that this is game very demanding. Even with my Althon 3500+ (and I have 2GB DDR2 800Mhz Corsairs RAM), my Internet Explorer always freezes with the game running in the background (not enough processing power); I think may be it's time I should consider about upgrading my CPU as well...

Anyway, I play on Bijou server. If anyone play on that server and want to find me, let me know.

QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Nov 22 2007, 06:48 PM)
Anyway, I play on Bijou server. If anyone play on that server and want to find me, let me know.
Oh noossss....why bijou... TT.TT
Anyone play in apoline?

Well, update to my character, I am now a level 59 HawkArcher. So basically, I got nothing to do since lvl 59 is the level cap for now. It is rumoured that the cap will be raised this month.. (yay!! XD).

Well, as far as I know, Usspaul and hama also tried this..but I don't know why, never seen them again in the game. >< (usspaul even hasnt msged me =.=" )

Oh yeah regarding money problem, yea around level 20 it was kinda hard, my strategy at that time was focusing my money on skill that I needed (active). For weapon, you can got it from KQ (kingdom quest) --> me got +5 xbow from mara kq. However, most of the time you get weapon from king run, which are King Marlone (aka KM, level 20-29), Zombie King (ZK, lvl 30-39), Goblin King (GK, lv 40-49), and Torturer King (TK, lvl 50-59). Well, at that king run, you can get your green weapon, which are weapon that has stats, which is a lot of better than npc weapon. (buying weapon from npc is a waste of money i think, unless you want to break that weapon by enhancing it to get some titles
laugh.gif
)
Note: for lv 60-69, what I heard is that the king is Giant Orc Captain ---> if i remember correctly .. ><

As for armor, at lvl 30, you will get armor from the quest, and boots lv 34 and 44, also from quest. So basically, up to lvl 40, don't buy stuff from npc, and also check out the store that are opened by players in elderine, sometimes they have nice stuff there, with better deal that the npc one. (I only start buying stuff from npc at lvl 50+ since you cannot get your gear from quest, and no one sell it =.=)

If you need any grind method, just ask here with your level, I still remember the best place to lvling..XD
For those who havent try this...try this soon!!!
Oh, if you want to create a new character, I can plvl you up to lvl 20 or 30, if you want.
wink.gif
Fell free to contact me if you need any help with any quest. (assuming that you play in apoline and assuming not dungeon quest, since there is a level limits)
-------------
Note: Athough this game still and n OBT and has some bugs, but you can play this game without any problem that I think will really bother you. Oh yeah, and when the official launch is released, I don't think our character will be deleted, since cash shop already opened, and ppl start spending real money on their characters, it wouldn't possible if Outspark will delete our characters. So play to your heart content guys and gals... ^^

----
Some screenies:

The first two pics, are the TK run at Bond of Darkness (dungeon lvl 50-59) from my friends (people at Cloud9), since I never take screenies on TK before..XD (Oh and if you don't know, I am from Asgard
smile.gif
)
The third, and fourth pics was pics from concealed prison 2 trip, and some monster there. The last picture, is the pic on the Lost Mini Dragon KQ, after we killed the last boss (which is the mini dragon itself). Usually we have time left below at most 10 mins, most of the time is below 5 or 3 mins, or even in the last min. However, the time left at that KQ was like 24.32 mins, (the time allocated for this kq is 50 mins), so it is just like we finished it on the half time. XD

Oh if you think, that you know fiesta only from this...you are wrong! Next time, I will post later screnies from Uruga, ancient elven woods, and Forest of Slumber. (as for forest of slumber, it is known as the best map on fiesta so far. I must admit that it is very beautiful place ) ^^

Hmmm i might check thisa game out then, seems quite entertaining.

Do you know that the min system requiments are for it?

QUOTE (Hiasubi @ Dec 11 2007, 04:49 AM) Hmmm i might check thisa game out then, seems quite entertaining.

Do you know that the min system requiments are for it?
I would say at least may be a Pentium 4 or Athlon 64 CPU, and minimum 1 GB of ram. As for graphic, think you need at least a GeForce 6 series in order ro run the game in 1024x768...and that's not even smooth; so at least GeForce 7600 or above, or a x1950 pro is recommended. I'm using a GeForce XFX 8800GTS XXX.

ahhh... almost downloaded the game before i double-checked the reqs... sad... i can *almost* run it at min...

*i want a new vid card*
BTW, i'm still addicted to Gunz on ijji. (lv30! breaker 7 <3)

This game rocks !

JavierValentines
Lvl : 56
Server : Bijou
Guild : ToySoldiers [Leader]

Hobbies in game : Soloing entire guilds at war, Flurting with girls, Doing stupid things, Dancing, Doing quests with a party, Tanking Mini Dragon and killing it myself, Makin fun of ppl who pick on nubs and slaughtering them ;D

Ahh, I downloaded this game yesterday and ive spent like 10 hours on it already...

name=fuax
Cleric
lvl 12
server=Bijou

Does anyone know anything about the mounts in the game?
I have a wooden horse
and it looks pretty crappy

So many bijou ppl.. =.=

you can get the next mount at lvl 20, called hobby. Faster ,and eat less floating stones.
After that, the rest of the mount can get from cash shop or prizes from GM.

I won an event and got a pegasus... =3

hello im a level 41 cleric looking for somebody to train with me, my username is kklobos see ya

on the bijou server XD

Mod Note: Edit post to prevent double posting

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back