Fate/Zero

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Kid-Wolf

~ Azur Lane Hunter ~
Staff member
Leader Council
Title: Fate/Zero
Offical Title: フェイト/ゼロ
Original Work: Type-Moon, Urobuchi Gen
Animation Studio: ufotable
Offical Page (Japanese): http://www.fate-zero.jp/

Seiyuu Cast:
Seki Tomokazu as Archer
Koyama Rikiya as Emiya Kiritsugu
Oohara Sayaka as Irisviel von Einzbern (yeays she's back again, or is it for the first time?
tongue.gif
)
Nakata Jouji as Kotomine Kirei
Kawasumi Ayako as Saber
Abe Sachie as Assassin
Okiayu Ryoutarou as Berserker
Tsuruoka Satoshi as Caster
Yamazaki Takumi as Kayneth El-Melloi Archibald
Midorikawa Hikaru as Lancer

Description:
Based on Urobuchi Gen and Type-Moon's Fate/Zero novel

The Holy Grail War - A death-match between 7 magi (Masters) and their summoned heroic spirits (Servants) in which the prize is the legendary Holy Grail, said to have to power to grant miracles.

This is now the 4th Holy Grail War. The 3 preceding Wars had ended without a victor. In pursuit of their individual goals and ambitions, the magi congregate at a place called Fuyuki. All the magi will do anything, rationalize away any atrocity, in pursuit of the Holy Grail.

All of them, but one...

Kotomine Kirei is a mage, but one without a reason to fight. Unable to release himself from the threads of fate, he is drawn reluctantly into this War.

However, as fate would have it, one of his rival Masters turns out to be an old enemy, Emiya Kiritsugu, a man more severe and merciless than anyone else. A man who desires the miracles offered by the Holy Grail...

~ translated and adapted from official site by Cranston (taken from AniDB.net)

My take:
It's about time we finally get to see what happened ten years ago now. Also, since it's done by ufotable I have very high hopes over it. Although it won't be out intil this October, but on the up side something to look forward to if you ask me.
tongue.gif

Also, seeing the PV that came out sometime today confrimed how badass this series will be. In any case I'm looking forward to seeing the other classes that were summoned in this one now. Although being somewhat of a Type-Moon Servant still I have an idea on who's what class though.
wink.gif

QUOTE Although it won't be out intil this October, but on the up side something to look forward to if you ask me.

It's airing in October in Japan. That means that we probably won't be getting it until mid-2012.

Last time I heard about this movie it wasnt clear what it will be. A movie, an OVA or a series. Is that confirmed now?

Regardless Im looking forward to it since the TV series was just awesome (yeah bash me for this sentence -.-)

But after watching the first trailer Ive got a question. It seems that Saber is the same Saber again. I thought its always another historical figure that gets that name. Or does she only look like the "old" Saber?
But then why does Berserker look different in this one?

QUOTE (Killer_Ossi @ May 26 2011, 11:55 PM) Last time I heard about this movie it wasnt clear what it will be. A movie, an OVA or a series. Is that confirmed now?

Regardless Im looking forward to it since the TV series was just awesome (yeah bash me for this sentence -.-)

But after watching the first trailer Ive got a question. It seems that Saber is the same Saber again. I thought its always another historical figure that gets that name. Or does she only look like the "old" Saber?
But then why does Berserker look different in this one?
Official website says:

QUOTE TVアニメ「Fate/Zero」は、2011年10月より放送開始予定です。
よろしくお願い致します!
Basically we are getting: The TV anime will begin broadcasting in October 2011 (and I bet it'll be 17th just for my BD ^^)

So here you go
tongue.gif

As for Saber(class) looking like Saber ( Arturia Uther Pendragons daughter). She is one and the same. This story is about the great holy grail war that took place before the first series. The great war where part of the city burned down resulting in Emiya Shirō meeting Emiya Kiritsugu (his foster father).
You will also be meeting another few characters you know
tongue.gif

Why is Ilya in the trailer? Or do all the clones look identical?

Also, loli Tohsaka is mega-kawaii.

Because Illya is the daughter of Kiritsugu and Irisviel.
But Illya doesn't really play an important role in Fate Zero, I think she is only shown in the beginning to show the link between her and Shriou, since Illya is despite her looks Shirous older step sister. And to probably show Kiritsugu's soft side.

QUOTE Also, loli Tohsaka is mega-kawaii.Fufufu just wait for loli Sakura
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Killer_Ossi @ May 26 2011, 01:55 PM) Regardless Im looking forward to it since the TV series was just awesome (yeah bash me for this sentence -.-)

It was a very good series so I totally agree with you, K_O-san...I am looking forward to seeing Archer-san and Shiro-kun...yeah, he was a baby last time, but maybe he's grown up a tad since then.
wink.gif

QUOTE Oohara Sayaka as Irisviel von Einzbern (yeays she's back again, or is it for the first time? tongue.gif)

OH MY GOD YES, Oohara Sayaka and she's Illya's mom EVEN MORE win
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif

QUOTE Fufufu just wait for loli Sakura tongue.gif

:33333333 Well that's another, OH MY GOD YES, Hnngggg
wub.gif
but Rin will be here too right? of course in loli form
cool.gif

And well its ufotable so I can consider the quality to be what I should at least expect from them thanks to their KnK escapades
wink.gif

btw, Ahhh looks like Yaya-san is having a Fate Fix right now eh
tongue.gif
Did you get your Links by they way for the FSN VNs , Jun-san is the man to ask for that by the way if you still hadn't got it
wink.gif

QUOTE btw, Ahhh looks like Yaya-san is having a Fate Fix right now eh tongue.gif Did you get your Links by they way for the FSN VNs , Jun-san is the man to ask for that by the way if you still hadn't got it wink.gif

Hai hai Jun-san will take care of that
tongue.gif

QUOTE It was a very good series so I totally agree with you, K_O-san...I am looking forward to seeing Archer-san and Shiro-kun...yeah, he was a baby last time, but maybe he's grown up a tad since then. wink.gif

It's not really a spoiler but Shirou doesn't really plays a role here, it's a prequel of Fate Stay Night, and the story mainly surrounds his stepfather Kiritsuru. Also the Archer in Fate Zero is a different person than the archer in Fate/Stay Night. But no worriws there are still a lot of unique and awesome charas in it, I'm sure you will love the Rider in Fate Zero
wink.gif

In case someone is interested in the light novel of Fate Zero, you can find it here.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Fate/Zero

It's fully translated into english and I can only highly recommend it.

QUOTE (ImTakes @ May 27 2011, 02:35 AM) It was a very good series so I totally agree with you, K_O-san...I am looking forward to seeing Archer-san and Shiro-kun...yeah, he was a baby last time, but maybe he's grown up a tad since then.
wink.gif

Just so you'd know Yaya-san GARcher and Shirou aren't going to be invoved in this one.... well maybe Shirou at the very end of this series but that might be it.

Besides Illya is there is she is Kirisugu's actual daugther. She just happens to remain a loli for the duration of her life due to the experamanets the Einsbern family did to her between the 4th and 5th wars. Also, they were planning on doing an Illya route in Fate/stay night but moe moe Sakura kind of overtook that idea. Also, I think they worried about doing another loli moment in the Type-Moon Universe here.
tongue.gif

In any case the Saber in this series is the exact same one mind you since in the 5th war she mentiones a bit of what happened in the 4th. Although if I remeber correctly this Garil War was kind of known as the War of the Three Kings. If you've seen Fate/stay night then you'd already know two of them so far.
wink.gif

QUOTE (JunMisugi @ May 26 2011, 10:50 PM)
Fufufu just wait for loli Sakura
tongue.gif

I hate Sakura.

I did watch the preview and it was very obvious both of my FSN men were not shown.
rolleyes.gif
Well, regardless of my sex-pot, er... sex god Archer-san not actually being in it...a girl can dream right? Any man that resembles him, well, he'll do in a pinch, too.
wink.gif
And I am only to happy to see that Shiro-kun's papa will be involved...ah! I am still looking forward to it and arigato, Jun-san, for the light novel. I plan to read it. Look forward to the VN as well...take your time though.
wink.gif

QUOTE (Ausdoerrt @ May 27 2011, 01:54 PM)I hate Sakura.
Geeeh
ph34r.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WViDaq9j910&NR=1

QUOTE (ImTakes @ May 27 2011, 04:21 PM)I did watch the preview and it was very obvious both of my FSN men were not shown. Well, regardless of my sex-pot, er... sex god Archer-san not actually being in it...a girl can dream right? Any man that resembles him, well, he'll do in a pinch, too. And I am only to happy to see that Shiro-kun's papa will be involved...ah! I am still looking forward to it and arigato, Jun-san, for the light novel. I plan to read it. Look forward to the VN as well...take your time though.
Fufufufu I tell you you're going to love Kiritsugu :3 Haaa and I cannot wait to see Irisviel, Loli Rin aand Loli Sakura
tongue.gif

Ah and de nada de nada, the vn is also under way
wink.gif

Ah Jun-tan I can probably reason that comment by saying some people don't like how moe moe she can become.
biggrin.gif

Although I'm not sure how well her loli from will be but it'll be nice to see loli Rin in action if need be.
tongue.gif

It's not that, I just hate the quiet shy Nippon girl stereotype, I find those kind of people annoying.

Sakura's probably the weakest heroine of all in FSN, though I can see why otaku may be drooling over her. Anyway, I felt really sorry for Rin in HF, and Sakura basically screwed everyone over. I'm not sure how someone like that can be likable.

QUOTE It's not that, I just hate the quiet shy Nippon girl stereotype, I find those kind of people annoying.

Sakura's probably the weakest heroine of all in FSN, though I can see why otaku may be drooling over her. Anyway, I felt really sorry for Rin in HF, and Sakura basically screwed everyone over. I'm not sure how someone like that can be likable.Ah I see I see, so you don't like those moelicious type of girls eh ? You don't know what you miss
tongue.gif

Naaah but in any case no worres loli Rin will get more screen time anyway than loli Sakura
wink.gif

QUOTE Oh fuck yes.

This is going to be so awesome. I wish our dear original Lancer would appear.The Fate Zero Lancer is also quite good, his scenes and fights were pretty cool in the light novel and I personally like him more than the Fate Stay Night Lancer.

A fall 2011 release...sounds good. Many of us have been waiting for a very long time. A new Tsukihime anime would be what I want really.
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE The Fate Zero Lancer is also quite good, his scenes and fights were pretty cool in the light novel and I personally like him more than the Fate Stay Night Lancer.

Dude, Lancer is like one of the best characters ever man. In anime, manga and mainly visual novels. I am surprised you are unaware of my man crush on Lancer.

But I did get to play with the Fate/Zero lancer in Unlimited Codes.

And now that I think about it, I don't even wanna get excited for this. If this is an anime I can only imagine how butchered it will turn out to be.

Ok just so you guys know that the Fate/Zero Lancer and the Lancer from Fate/stay night kind of know each other since they were kind of rivals.

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ May 28 2011, 12:57 AM)A fall 2011 release...sounds good. Many of us have been waiting for a very long time. A Tsukihime anime would be what I want really.
There fix'd.
laugh.gif

Now but seriouslly if this works we might get a Fate/Hollow Ataraxia series, but then again anything invoved in the major parts of the Type-Moon universe would be wonderful to see. Heck even a Melty Blood anime might work as well.
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back