Fate/Zero

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (Killer_Ossi @ Jan 24 2012, 08:50 AM) Just watched the Fate/Prototype short-OVA. It was interesting, especially since it looks a lot more screwed up than FSN or Zero.
The only thing I didnt like was that Saber looked like a total loser instead of a Knight and the maingirl was horrible.
But I wouldnt have minded if Lancer (the best looking Lancer for now) and his hot master wouldve joined the real FSN ^^
good think you waited until it was properly subbed in english yesterday along with the final episode of Carnival Phantasm, my curiousity was too big that I couldn't wait and I watched F/PT with horrible subs more than 3 weeks ago which was worse than watching it raw -.- http://boards.fansub.tv/?act=ST&f=3&t=1026...ndpost&p=312811 ...now than you mentioned prototype Lancer he seems more interesting than the man in blue full-body tights we know and laugh about, also I wonder about PT Rider (if you noticed the one with the mask) what heroic spirit was him and if they were other different heroes and their respective servant classes planned before the ones of the official FSN version
unsure.gif

QUOTE (Killer_Ossi @ Jan 24 2012, 05:50 AM) Just watched the Fate/Prototype short-OVA. It was interesting, especially since it looks a lot more screwed up than FSN or Zero.
The only thing I didnt like was that Saber looked like a total loser instead of a Knight and the maingirl was horrible.
But I wouldnt have minded if Lancer (the best looking Lancer for now) and his hot master wouldve joined the real FSN ^^
Well I mean...this is in fact what Nasu originally drew/had in mind in high school and before Type-Moon existed. So it's expected that this looked more like the older works...particularly the similarities with Kara no Kyoukai ~The Garden of Sinners~. I personally would not mind seeing them turn Fate/Prototype into a completely original anime so long as Nasu/Type-Moon or Urobuchi is writing the script. The OVA was a massive tease and has the potential to be a very solid piece of work even though it is the "prototype" to Fate/Stay Night. Just change a few things here and there and call it a whole new story.

Also...this discussion should go in the Carnival Phantasm thread since it was a special OVA released with the final volume.

Now this is something I could go for and especially when my Hero King's birthday comes up.
wink.gif
Why I would insist on being his meido and serve him only the finest foods and teas...but as it is...two birthdays are going to be celebrated and soon.
Cafe Celebrates Birthdays of Ryūnosuke and Irisviel from "Fate/Zero"
Special meals and merchandise available at ufotable cafes
Scott Green January 26, 2012 3:45pm PST

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2012...l-from-fatezero

If one looks closely at Irisviel's birthday card, you will see my Hero King
playfully dressed as a noble snowman as he is in cahoots with Saber-chan and company.
tongue.gif

Aaaaand now I wish we had more snow so I could make a snow Iskander.

then again, there'd never be enough snow for such a tribute.

QUOTE (Norren @ Jan 26 2012, 05:47 PM) Aaaaand now I wish we had more snow so I could make a snow Iskander.

then again, there'd never be enough snow for such a tribute.
Ah...I agree and can only say that to build my Hero King's image into that of a noble snowman...I would have to but climb the heights of Mount Everest itself, in search of only the best and most noble of snow...for you see, it must be pristine white and of the purest quality...only the best for my man!
tongue.gif

Ah give me Illya's rendition of her and her favorite Servant Beserker any day, since she did it in a cute manner mind you.
tongue.gif

In any case I see you guys are more or less looking forward to the continuation of this series if you're acting like regualr Type-Moon Slaves here.
tongue.gif

Although any pics for birthdays of any Type-Moon character somehow finds it's way into the Type-Moon thread back in it's hayday mind you.
tongue.gif

The thread for it is there, so if any other discussions of anything Type-Moon related or even Fate related can also end up here if you guys feel like it:
http://boards.fansub.tv/?showtopic=6017

Pretty much that thread just doesn't talk about the game only aspect though, but it helps people on thier way though.
tongue.gif

Oh Yaya, the Hero King is my favorite too
smile.gif
I was so jealous when I saw that news about the birthday celebrations. I want to go;; Dang Oregon, so far away.

QUOTE (Carlita @ Feb 07 2012, 09:52 PM) Oh Yaya, the Hero King is my favorite too
smile.gif
I was so jealous when I saw that news about the birthday celebrations. I want to go;; Dang Oregon, so far away.
Hi Carlita-chan! It has been a long, long, time since you have been on FTV. SO nice to see you again! I hope you will grace us all with your presence again as I miss your blog and your graphic skills. I can understand why you love the great character that Iskandar is. I am planning to marathon the series again sometime next month before April comes...here's a treat for you, Carlita-chan.
wink.gif

Sweet! I was absolutely giddy at that part, thank you Yaya. Iskandar is just so sexy and funny. Perfect combo in my opinion. Funny may actually be more important in this case haha. I'm really curious to see how in the world he gets eliminated. He must have some weakness that's not apparent to me. I'm probably biased!

I am definitely going to do a marathon too, that and read the first two novels.

I am thinking of making an Iskandar signature also. It's been a while since I've made one and he's too awesome not to have one of him.

QUOTE (Carlita @ Feb 09 2012, 12:35 PM) Sweet! I was absolutely giddy at that part, thank you Yaya. Iskandar is just so sexy and funny. Perfect combo in my opinion. Funny may actually be more important in this case haha. I'm really curious to see how in the world he gets eliminated. He must have some weakness that's not apparent to me. I'm probably biased!

I am definitely going to do a marathon too, that and read the first two novels.

I am thinking of making an Iskandar signature also. It's been a while since I've made one and he's too awesome not to have one of him.
Well, I heard from a fellow Type Moon fan that he is not gonna go easy and if and when and how...you and I both know our man is gonna go in style...and that's only if he does.
wink.gif
I will start watching my Fate/Zero marathon sometime next month and plan to add popcorn and a loud speaker to my fun time with my Hero-King and his milquetoast side kick, Waver-san...I loved the little speech he was given as to his importance as Iskandar's Master...made me proud.
thumbsup.gif

when you start your marathon, Carlita-chan, let me know so we can share notes.
p.s. I might request you make me a Iskandar sig as well...your stuff is always good.

QUOTE (Carlita @ Feb 09 2012, 12:35 PM)I am thinking of making an Iskandar signature also. It's been a while since I've made one and he's too awesome not to have one of him.
Carlita-chan! Your sigs are just so good! You already know which one I want...now, being that our King has a playful side to him, I would like to pay tribute to said playful side by posting this wonderful pic as he graces this thread once again...
wink.gif

572d384325ce27fd192d6d9c16747c39.jpg

To all the Fate/Zero fans on FTV, I suggest you all take a gander at Carlita-chan's blog and see just how artistic she truly is when it comes to making sigs.

Whoa you're so right , your Iskander sigs are really great Carlita, good job
smile.gif

It's kinda funny that most girls seem to like Iskander the most, when I read the novels I thought Lancer would be liked the most, at least he would have been the first candiatate to get ero ero if I were a girl lol...followed by Iskander and Kiritsug
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Carlita)I am definitely going to do a marathon too, that and read the first two novels. Good for you
biggrin.gif
I'm sure you are going to love it. Especially you will get to know Iskander more in detail
wink.gif

Ah yeah heres a vid which I just found which shows the fight of Kiritsugu vs Kayneth without any interuptions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itLNLdkdC50

To be honest the fighting scene was abit better in the novels, since there you saw in more detail how Kiritsugu plans during a fight and corners his enemies.

after a long winter season the first Fate Zero Remix special was just released, phew at least this wasn't a prank like the Impostory episodes today -.- ...though it's basically part of a recap to resume the series next month it has a few unseen scenes, only a few days remain until the second half of FZ starts to be aired so I'm more than prepared for this and many other interesting new series this spring
biggrin.gif

I am getting super excited for the second half of this! I finished the first half of the novels a while back, and they are totally awesome. I agree with Jun about being able to know more about the fighting style of Kiritsugu from the novels, but really it's to know more about all the the fighting styles and strategies. I feel like there are a ton of parts to the story that I understand on a totally different level now!

I guess I'll have to re-watch these this weekend or something to get ready for the new episodes
smile.gif

QUOTE (Carlita @ Apr 06 2012, 02:50 PM)I guess I'll have to re-watch these this weekend or something to get ready for the new episodes
most likely you have to as I guess the F/Z Remix recaps aren't going to get subtitled anytime soon (well because fansubs prefer to not bother with any recap lately), good thing the Onegai! Einzbern Soudanshitsu (Please! Einzbern Consultation Room) specials are already subbed explaing many facts and rules about the grail war in a fun way so make sure to watch them ^^ (I'm ready for S2 too as you can see my ava and sig)
43555283:jpeg_preview_large.jpg

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Oct 31 2011, 01:57 PM)On a side note I kind of wonder if we'll get to see Taiga at all in this series. I mean granted she'd be much younger but hey she is pretty much a well respected gag character in the francise.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

yup she does (with amnesia) in the specials along Iri-sensei calling her student #0 Zecchan or (T-chan), funny to see them switch the student/teacher roles that Carnival Phantasm previews shown with Iri's loli monster daughter and Taiga instead... also noticed some funny stuff like South Park at 6:55 in ep.1, Kara no Kyoukai's magi silhouttes at 2:47 in ep.2 and at 5:27 in ep.3 the cute duo interrogating Zayd (Assassin Hassan Sabbah) just like Tokiomi and Risei did with Kirei in the 1st ep. of F/Z
wink.gif

Fate/Zero Season 2 - the GARness countdown ends here
an2011092100101_g00.gif

Title: Fate/Zero (フェイト/ゼロ)
Date Aired: 7/04/2012 (13 eps. 2nd TV series)
TV series PV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpTS2EU4ghA

Necropsis: The 4th Holy Grail War continues with the joined forces of Saber, Lancer and Rider along their masters to take down Caster's sea creature at Mion River which Kirei Kotomine's father Risei considers such war as a failure requesting aid to the Mage Association after all the disasters witnessed by the Fuyuki citizens... meanwhile in the sky Berserker takes control of a military jet attacking Archer who denies the monster elimination request of his master Tokiomi Tohsaka while he descends and fights Kariya Matou, nobody of them know Caster's master identity except for Kiritsugu Emiya and tracks Ryunosuke down snipping him to death

Necropinion: an epic second season premiere even if it didn't last for 40 minutes unlike the S1 pilot, I don't think Caster will be defeated that easily even if his master was killed (a very careless guy but we know he wasn't right in his mind anyway ¬¬) as servants survive for a limit of time depending of many factors... telling by the preview the next episode Saber will use her Noble Phantasm Excalibur to deal with Bluebeard's little pet with a single strike, for the first time posting in FTV my expectation is very high anticipating this final part with 10/10
wink.gif

So finally the second half of the 4th Grail War has now come to pass. About time to, and I do belive that Fuji-nee will show up since they do have artworks of her as a highschooler at some point.

Although to think she inerited the Einzenbern Dojo from Iri only to turn it around with Illya. For some reason I want to see those shorts since for some reason seeing Tiger in the opposite role would be rather funny to watch.
tongue.gif

Other then that I'm currently waiting on a certain sub group to pick this up so I'll let you know how they continued on with the latest episode later.
tongue.gif

And since this series was kind of split at the last minute I think it's safe to say that there's no reason to split this thread at all even for a second season now.
wink.gif

Forgive a very unmanly moment of pure excitement:

BERSERKER ON AN F-18! WAIIII~~~~

QUOTE (Norren @ Apr 08 2012, 10:24 AM) Forgive a very unmanly moment of pure excitement:

BERSERKER ON AN F-18! WAIIII~~~~
Actually not to sound arrogant or anything but that was actually an F-15 Variant used by the JSDF
tongue.gif
. Just couldn't help it since Im quite an avid fan of planes.
biggrin.gif
Thats why even if they did not pull off a 40 minute beginner (hoping for a final episode 45 minute length) I would I heavily enjoyed it thanks to the Dog Fight
cool.gif

So I have to say I think this issue that Caster has cause by summoning what I believe to be Cuthulu himself is what kind of caused a tremendous mess to why the 5th War took place 10 years later.

In any case I have to say Gil on his airship in an actual dog fight with the dog Beserker, and top it all off the bioling rage that Matou had for what Touhsaka did to Sakura-chan all this time. Although i find it kind of irnoic that those two sisters end up fighting not only for the Grial 10 years later, but for the same boy as well depending on if they ever do a HF storyline at all.
biggrin.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back