Fate/Stay Night

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
golden king is so cool...i hope he kicks everyones ass and rule the world...anyway, what was caster's wish before she died??she said her dersire was fulfilled but didnt say what it was....and also you guys could stop making so much prediction because the show is going to end with 5 more episodes....the most i think will happen is the story between golden king and how they're going to kill him..caster really look better without the cloak

golden king is so cool...i hope he kicks everyones ass and rule the world...anyway, what was caster's wish before she died??she said her dersire was fulfilled but didnt say what it was....and also you guys could stop making so much prediction because the show is going to end with 5 more episodes....the most i think will happen is the story between golden king and how they're going to kill him..caster really look better without the cloak

but he is a bad guy, though.

Caster's wish is to protect her master. When she was saved by her master, she started to like him and I think that should be her wishes.

and you said to stop to make prediction, but you did make a prediction about what's going to happen on the rest episode. =_="

and:
doubleposter14iy.gif

What was riders true identity? they never got around to saying it in the show.

yea, i was rather confused between rider and caster s true identity , the one is medusa , and the other was medea (was that it?)

QUOTE (wceend @ May 18 2006, 05:45 AM) yea, i was rather confused between rider and caster s true identity , the one is medusa , and the other was medea (was that it?)
Like mamori said Rider's true identitiy is Medusa. And Caster's Medea.
wink.gif

I kinda got shocked by that fact as well... and i was like "Medusa was that hot!?!" lol.

QUOTE (hamasusuke @ May 18 2006, 10:11 AM) I kinda got shocked by that fact as well... and i was like "Medusa was that hot!?!" lol.
pretty sure I explained that in the past but I will explain it again about medusa:

Medusa in the greek/roman times was one of the most beautiful woman in Rome/Greece. There are two stories about her. First one is the fact that she was raped on athena's temple by Poseidon because of the fact Poseidon lost the match against Athena cause the town choose Athena as the winner and name the town Athens. The second story is that Medusa claimed to be the most beautiful woman that even she surpass Aphrodite. In both cases she was then turned into the Medusa we know as "snake hair" who has the ability to petrify people with her stare.

That is a little background history if you didn't know hamasusuke. I'm pretty sure I said this about her a while back.

highlight:

Rider's past as Medusa was told in details in Type-Moon's own way. She was the youngest daughter of the three Gorgon sisters. They lived together on an island said to be shapeless. The three sisters were equally created to be perfect maidens, with immortality and everlasting beauty, but Medusa was flawed and she grew taller and older, unlike her sisters. Her sisters, however, were selfish and made Rider do all the household work. It was so much that it caused a trauma for Rider today that she fears short and cute girls, like Ilya. While the sisters lived there, many invaders from outside the island came for fame and for her beautiful sisters. Medusa fought those warriors to protect her family, but eventually she was enjoying the battles more than so protecting her sisters. She eventually turned into a real monster and ate her sisters. She was later on defeated by Perseus. At the last moment, she found out how much she enjoyed being with her sisters.

I didn't expect that Rider has such a terrible past.
Actually, if Sakura is really her master, I think she shouldn't be i the antagonist side.
huh.gif
The fact she became like in the anime, is (I think) because of shinji.

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ May 18 2006, 08:33 AM) pretty sure I explained that in the past but I will explain it again about medusa:

Medusa in the greek/roman times was one of the most beautiful woman in Rome/Greece. There are two stories about her. First one is the fact that she was raped on athena's temple by Poseidon because of the fact Poseidon lost the match against Athena cause the town choose Athena as the winner and name the town Athens. The second story is that Medusa claimed to be the most beautiful woman that even she surpass Aphrodite. In both cases she was then turned into the Medusa we know as "snake hair" who has the ability to petrify people with her stare.

That is a little background history if you didn't know hamasusuke. I'm pretty sure I said this about her a while back.
yeah you told us that before. I was just telling the reaction i had when you told us that. Disappointing part: they didn't introduce the petrifying part in FSN.. that woulda been cool.. lol... unless the whole students in school collapsing part was the petrifying part....

lol... a date... XD. GO SHIRO!!!

I was especially laughing at Tosaka, laughing so hard (for the first time XD).... And jeez, Saber's got some attitude right there....will not spoil.

The preview kind of spoiled me... and finally, saber's hair goes down (with a touch of blood...). CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT EPISODE!

wow...hamasusuke double posted.....sheesh...I guess got tired from noone posting in the thread in one whole day....gotta do that more often...
anyways...I'm lagging behind in ep 15...as usual....hey Archer...wtf happened to archer...nooooooo!!!....this is bullshit...he friggin' dead...!!!!!!!!!!!....gotta dld...go 16KBps go!!!!

wew, SAber is very cute in eps 20^^.but i wonder what will happened at home if only Gilgamesh didn't stop them^^.And i guess Saber and Shiro will get beaten up in the next eps(DAmn it!!!!!!!i see the scene Shiro's hand is holding saberT_T)

QUOTE (Satesphiar @ May 20 2006, 02:56 PM) wow...hamasusuke double posted.....sheesh...I guess got tired from noone posting in the thread in one whole day....gotta do that more often...

wait a sec... i thought double-posting only counts when it's all in one day... in this case, there's a two day interval... has been like that... unless the rules changed dramatically.

i can't help but fell that Saber doesn't know what she's being offered as a girl.

episode 20 was an ok episode. was funny how tohsaka knocked out illya =P!!!

haha, though at the end for a minute I thought it was lancer. where is that guy?

lol. I loved the scene where she's pretending that she's fighting during the movie... she kinda reminds me of a kid being amazed at the movies.

i feel emotionally attached to ep. 20... so much drama during the talk...

QUOTE (hamasusuke @ May 20 2006, 04:26 PM) wait a sec... i thought double-posting only counts when it's all in one day... in this case, there's a two day interval... has been like that... unless the rules changed dramatically.
Since when there's a time interval thing? I alway thought that as long as there is no one posted after your previous post, you would still need to use edit or something instead of making new post...

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back