Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 3rei!! Sekka no Chikai

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Who is your favorite girl from the Fate/ universe?

• Illyasviel von Einzbern / Illya

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rin Tohsaka / Kaleido-Ruby

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Miyu Edelfelt

• Luviagelita Edelfelt

• Saber / Arturia Pendragon

• Sakura Matou

• Rider / Medusa

• Caster / Medea

• Taiga Fujimura / Tiger-sensei

• Bazett Fraga McRemitz

• Caren Ortensia

• Irisviel von Einzbern

• Sola-Ui Nuaba-Re Sophia-Ri

• Red Saber / Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus

• None of them - another character from Fate/

• Total voters
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jul 31 2015, 11:08 AM)I get this feeling they are going to drift it into Drei as well since the OP kind of leads into all of that as well.Maybe as cliffhanger if Drei will be aired next year with 10 eps too, I think there'll be enough manga material by then... so ep'6 picks up after a half season of fillers comedy, mentioning the Holy Grail War o.0 at last they'll fight its 8th servant
happy.gif

And we all know who the 8th Servant is, and no it's not Avenger since that was an accidental card only founded in the 3rd Grail War.
tongue.gif

Indeed so Gil Alter reveals himself '2nd' Archer in ep.7, as expected the strongest heroic spirit here too but he didn't brag... also Bazett is barely alive fighting more than anyone, was she uncursed by Caren? a new ED and Kuro's transformation
biggrin.gif

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!!, 12 Episodes this Cour unlike previous years

QUOTE (Norren @ Jul 03 2016, 07:29 PM)Ilya 3rei:
9 lives blade works Miyuverse!Shirou cannot get here soon enough.Illya can't get a break ;/ so is genderbender Gil's sidekick Another Acherko?
dry.gif

Archerko?

You mean BAASAAKAAKO?

Seriously. Her card is Berserker/THOR.

QUOTE (Norren @ Jul 08 2016, 10:14 AM)You mean BAASAAKAAKO?you're right o.0 I thought both Ainsworth girls got 8th Card powers, after all Archer can replicate so why not giant Mjölnirs?... yet Kirei surprised me more in ep.2 finally but now as 'ramen' shop owner, getting along with a shota Gil? twisted Miyuverse
laugh.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Jul 18 2016, 06:00 PM) you're right o.0 I thought both Ainsworth girls got 8th Card powers, after all Archer can replicate so why not giant Mjölnirs?... yet Kirei surprised me more in ep.2 finally but now as 'ramen' shop owner, getting along with a shota Gil? twisted Miyuverse
laugh.gif

Miyuverse is like the ultimate unrestricted crazy tribute. Everything is different, yet the same... but AWESOME!

Take Mapo!Kirei for example. You just know if Gil hadn't walked in he was going to start breaking out black keys despite being a "simple Ramen Chef".

It didn't start off this way, but since 3rei, Ilya really is the best of the Fate series.

QUOTE (Norren @ Jul 28 2016, 01:38 AM)Take Mapo!Kirei for example. You just know if Gil hadn't walked in he was going to start breaking out black keys despite being a "simple Ramen Chef".

It didn't start off this way, but since 3rei, Ilya really is the best of the Falso M!K doesn't mind going around town like a delivery guy, of course Gil can't care less how expensive he sells it ;/... yes 3rei is getting better than both 2wei cours, seeing ep.4 Illya ala Saber or Rider (yet lucky she didn't die as Lancer)
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Norren @ Jul 28 2016,01:38 AM)iyuverse is like the ultimate unrestricted crazy tribute. Everything is different, yet the same... but AWESOME!talking about crazy that Darius guy in ep.6 quite overpowered, such personality reminds me a bit to Zero Caster or... Bettlejuice Betelgeuse from Re:Zero (yep many 0s ;/), but it seems his only weakness is the human(?)-weapon Tanaka
biggrin.gif

Kitaaaa~ Miyuverse!Shirou!

I have been waiting for this next episode since the anime was announced.

QUOTE (Norren @ Sep 07 2016, 11:28 PM)Kitaaaa~ Miyuverse!Shirou!

I have been waiting for this next episode since the anime was announFinally yet i wonder if M!S is that strong to aid her or allies, as he didn‘t get out of prison by himself after 10 eps ¬_¬... also now that i think on the true villain‘s identity, #7 hinted it in Baasaakaako‘s room xD but first was #6 like a ‘cameo‘
smile.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Sep 01 2015,09:20 AM)8th Servant is, and no it's not Avenger since that was an accidental card only founded in the 3rd Grail War.From what's hinted now i wonder if it's Tanaka or Erica, I'm surprised Sakura is finally here as Another 'Baasaakaako'... This time a Zero Lancelot more yandere than ever, but some fansubs tagged ep'12 the 'end' so we'll see tomorrow
huh.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Sep 27 2016, 06:00 PM) From what's hinted now i wonder if it's Tanaka or Erica, I'm surprised Sakura is finally here as Another 'Baasaakaako'... This time a Zero Lancelot more yandere than ever, but some fansubs tagged ep'12 the 'end' so we'll see tomorrow
huh.gif

The Anime is almost caught up with the Manga, so your guess is as good as mine, but I'm pretty sure that Tanaka is a homunculus version of Laevateinn. My guess is she's a malfunctioning Homunculus made by whatever passes for the mage's association, and her proper master was probably struck down by the Einsworths. (I'm sure that she showed up with a Miyuverse!Bazette, who was killed by Julian or the angry god of Mapo.) Easily drawn connections aside... I can't help but shake the feeling she might be Miyuverse!Leysritt.

Also, in the Shiro flashback arc that will start the next season, Miyuverse!Shinji kills M!Sakuya infront of M!Shiro to start the last Miyuverse!Grail War. That's pretty much a replica doll created to contain Lancelot's card.

For reference, Gilko was laughing his ass off at Julian because Erica's "Pithos" comment clearly identified what she was and what Julian's goal is. "Pandora's Pithos" (read: Jar) would later be known as Pandora's Box. And there's absolutely no double entendre or symbolism to be drawn with shoving as much Angra Mainyu into Erica's pithos as they could to make her grow up into a lady.
dry.gif

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya: 0ath Under Snow, pre-Miyuverse quick Grail War

Norren said:
in the Shiro flashback arc that will start the next season,
Miyuverse!Shinji kills M!Sakuya infront of M!Shiro to start the last Miyuverse!Grail War. That's pretty much a replica doll created to contain Lancelot's card.
actually a cool movie just subbed, aside Shinji as Assassin (suffering is Kay):lol:

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back