Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 3rei!! Sekka no Chikai

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Who is your favorite girl from the Fate/ universe?

• Illyasviel von Einzbern / Illya

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rin Tohsaka / Kaleido-Ruby

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Miyu Edelfelt

• Luviagelita Edelfelt

• Saber / Arturia Pendragon

• Sakura Matou

• Rider / Medusa

• Caster / Medea

• Taiga Fujimura / Tiger-sensei

• Bazett Fraga McRemitz

• Caren Ortensia

• Irisviel von Einzbern

• Sola-Ui Nuaba-Re Sophia-Ri

• Red Saber / Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus

• None of them - another character from Fate/

• Total voters
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jul 17 2014, 08:44 AM)Well all I can say is finally Kuro makes her appearance here. Also, the fight scenes with Archerko were nicely done I must say. Although the best moment was the surprise yuri scene with Kuro and Miyu why Illya just stood there stunned of course.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Anybody @ Jul 16 2014, 02:50 PM)Glorious OP song too, way better than S1. Loving the visuals in it and hints towards various plotlines this season. Way less spoilery than previous one too.

Nice Kerry/Iris scene at the end. I guess this way they will cover the shit they for no reason cut out in Season One. Kiritsugu 's late debut maybe was, because the seiyuu has a major role in S2?...
PV'3: i liked Rin inquiring yuri Kuro 'too early for spoilers', Shiro's harem+3
laugh.gif

this anime, too much moe,
not good for my health.

QUOTE (is_darkness88 @ Aug 01 2014, 02:08 AM)this anime, too much moe
QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Jul 18 2014, 5:32 PM)NTR! NTR!
tongue.gif
and way more moe in today's mandatory bath episode, too bad that they didn't parody Super Dodge Ball in ep.4 ;p... well finally Saber Miyu will fight Archerko seriously, but telling the latest preview Iri and maybe Kiritsugu will stop them
smile.gif

So yeah, the cat's out of the bag. Kuro is basically FSN-real-timeline-Illya. "Illya" we followed up until now IS the "fake" - hence why Kuro freaked out over Illya calling her a fake few episodes ago.

This Kerry and Iris chose a different choice than their versions in Fate/Zero and through whatever unholy means managed to at least temporarily seal away Illya's existance as einzbern homunculus.

Through whatever means they did it is unknown, but 4th war did not come to pass, thus resulting in significantly different timeline compared to FSN. Chances are, whatever it was, Iris and Kerry are still paying the price (note how they are always absent from home?).

In the same manner of how Shirou taking different action has us observe HF, UBW and Fate worlds, this is yet another timeline, but this one does not split off at the FSN's prologue fight, this splits off before Fate/Zero events take place.

The first being Kuro - The Illya who should have been - was denied her chance at her life by them. I doubt the consequences of their decision will remain put off for too long.

Every action has a consequence.

that explains why Kuro appeared since the magic knockback in ep.1, also when Illya turned into Archerko shortly in S1... so after ep.7 at last Bazett will debut, would be cool if her servants Lancer/Cúchulainn & Avenger/Angra Mainyu join
smile.gif

Oh Lancer will join but not the way you'd think. Also Avenger is not part of this series.... yet.
tongue.gif

In any case it seems that Illya wants to show that she is the big sister here because she does have this weird role in the original Fate universe. Which is her actually being older than Shirou but at the same time look younger though.
laugh.gif

I see :/ also I expect to watch Zero Archer/Gilgamesh as Caren's servant, if not S2 then in case they appear until 3rei!... specially because now that Bazett was fighting in ep.8, I want Hollow Ataraxia to be animated after Heaven's Feel
happy.gif

Don;t you just love the confusion when official subs refer to a wrong Kyokai?

Just if anyone is wondering - Bazett is NOT in "Church"(Seido Kyokai) she is in "Mage Association"(Majutsu Kyokai) - the CR subbers simply messed up and referred to wrong one, since only "Majutsu Kyokai" has Sealing Designation Enforcers..

QUOTE (Anybody @ Aug 28 2014, 09:45 AM) Don;t you just love the confusion when official subs refer to a wrong Kyokai?

Just if anyone is wondering - Bazett is NOT in "Church"(Seido Kyokai) she is in "Mage Association"(Majutsu Kyokai) - the CR subbers simply messed up and referred to wrong one, since only "Majutsu Kyokai" has Sealing Designation Enforcers..
That gaff miffed me, too.

I went back and relistened to it and went "Wait, what?" when I heard it.
dry.gif

Some of the animation this episode made me roll my eyes a bit, I loved seeing the effects in play, but the butler getting a bunch of high quality animation feels silly.
rolleyes.gif

Seriously looking forward to Gei Bolg vs Fragarach next ep.

And Gil-kun in an ep or two.

QUOTE (Norren @ Aug 28 2014, 01:46 PM) That gaff miffed me, too.

I went back and relistened to it and went "Wait, what?" when I heard it.
dry.gif

Some of the animation this episode made me roll my eyes a bit, I loved seeing the effects in play, but the butler getting a bunch of high quality animation feels silly.
rolleyes.gif

Seriously looking forward to Gei Bolg vs Fragarach next ep.

And Gil-kun in an ep or two.
The buttler extension of the fight was done by the request of the mangaka. He felt regretful not showing the true badassery of him.

QUOTE (Norren @ Aug 28 2014,02:46 PM) Seriously looking forward to Gei Bolg vs Fragarach next ep.
QUOTE (Anybody @ Aug 28 2014, 03:26 PM)The buttler extension of the fight was done by the request of the mangaka. He felt regretful not showing the true badassery of him.the fight got even better in ep.9 though Kuro and Illya couldn't stand a chance, so I doubt rider Miyu can beat Bazett... she took 2 heroic spirits by herself after all, nice Archer's flashback looking a bit like Avenger and Lancer his prototype
tongue.gif

Well this is Bazzet we're talking about here. I mean the only way you can beat her is to force a "Double KO only" situation with her. I mean she pretty much has that something close to an actual Noble Phantasm Item of hers that kind of has a Causality effect of countering a move before it even hits her. The only moves she can't counter but still hit are other Causality effecting attacks if you have seen scenes from the F/HA VN of course.

QUOTE (Anybody @ Sep 10 2014, 02:53 PM)Annd, my thoughts have been prophetic and Illya 2wei 2 is confirmed.
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Sep 05 2014, 01:19 AM)Well this is Bazzet we're talking about here. I mean the only way you can beat her is to force a "Double KO only" situation with her. I mean she pretty much has that something close to an actual Noble Phantasm Item of hers that kind of has a Causality effect of countering a move before it even hits her. The only moves she can't counter but still hit are other Causalityso that's Bazett's Fragarach you and norren were talking about, no wonder why she could beat 2 heroic spirits easily... well this season ends with ep.10 too but in cliffhanger 2wei Herz is confirmed, the 8th card I expected and a 3rei OVA
biggrin.gif

So wait they spilt the second season of the manga into two parts here?
blink.gif

Also, for it to end with 10 episodes only is kind of a letdown in a way here.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Sep 10 2014, 02:10 PM) So wait they spilt the second season of the manga into two parts here?
blink.gif

Also, for it to end with 10 episodes only is kind of a letdown in a way here.
Yes, there's JUST enough material for another 10 episodes of 2wei.

ALso considering the amount of budget needed for battles in the second half of 2wei, splitting it makes sense.

QUOTE (Anybody @ Sep 10 2014, 03:38 PM)considering the amount of budget needed for battles in the second half of 2wei, splitting it makes sense.from what I searched there is no official date for Herz yet, but telling by S1 and 2 I guess it'll start in summer 2015... I have found subbed only 2 specials titled First Bra: Ilya-hen about Kuro in the 1st and Rin, Luvia and Miyu in the 2nd
laugh.gif

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei Herz, their quest for the 8th card continues...

QUOTE (Anybody @ Sep 10 2014, 03:38 PM)
Yes, there's JUST enough material for another 10 episodes of 2wei.that's why Herz began last week, still i'm glad Luvia is canon in UBW s2 finale
smile.gif

I get this feeling they are going to drift it into Drei as well since the OP kind of leads into all of that as well. In any case we're now back to finishing up 2wei finally though.
tongue.gif

also despite its obligatory beach ep.2 for me is the most hilarious so far, Bazett selling stuff like in Carnival Phantasm xD... by Herz's new OP and key visual pic i wonder, what'll be revealed about Miyu's past and 8th card this weekend
huh.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back