Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 3rei!! Sekka no Chikai

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Who is your favorite girl from the Fate/ universe?

• Illyasviel von Einzbern / Illya

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rin Tohsaka / Kaleido-Ruby

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Miyu Edelfelt

• Luviagelita Edelfelt

• Saber / Arturia Pendragon

• Sakura Matou

• Rider / Medusa

• Caster / Medea

• Taiga Fujimura / Tiger-sensei

• Bazett Fraga McRemitz

• Caren Ortensia

• Irisviel von Einzbern

• Sola-Ui Nuaba-Re Sophia-Ri

• Red Saber / Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus

• None of them - another character from Fate/

• Total voters
Well then here's hoping that ufotable does a Heaven's Feel run of Fate/stay night here.
laugh.gif

In any case pretty much the second season of this manga series turns out to be a rather fun read, but the third season is really more along the line of having one character being along the line of " She wouldn't die even if you killed her," kind of deal.

Well in any case I'm going to watch the 4th episode so I might edit this posting later if no one else posts though.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Anybody @ Jul 28 2013, 09:02 AM)EP4 SABERRRRR ALTERRRRRRRRRR. Oh gods, we are nearing the best part of season one right now. And that battle with Caster was beyond awesome.  

I just hope this sells enough for us to get Zwei and Drei animated too.
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jul 28 2013, 10:14 PM)Well in any case I'm going to watch the 4th episode so I might edit this posting later if no one else posts though.it's been a while so here i am to join :/ just watched Saber Alter and smexy Caster in ep.5 pre-air and #4 (HD) respectively, as Anybody said before I'm surprised too about why this isn't more popular but after these epic battles I think it will be ^^... btw pals do you know if the manga shows flashbacks of Rin or Luvia vs Archer and Lancer? that would be interesting to see, animated in this series or OVAs but sadly we must wait for Saber's battle to end in a week ¬¬ why a 3 mins. recap instead?
sad.gif

I almost forgot that at that very bridge in the HF storyline two Servants met their end at that very place. Caster, or should I say her remains kind fo got finished off there, and that was also the place where Saber almost died there as well. Even in the Fate storyline she almost died there as well.

Top it all off that was even the place where Zero's Caster kicked the bucket also with that giant Cthullu moster.

In any case I was surprised that Miyu was able to use manga to fly, or at least to stand in mid-air, while Illya pretty much went with the whole idea of "I'm a Maho Loli, therefore I can fly becuase of being a Maho Loli" which cracked me up.

Still for some reason I have to say that Miyu calculations reminds me on how Shirou can do calculations like that in the Visual Novel. Also, when she asked about the anime Illya used as a reference for her flight ability and pretty much went on a tangent that would pretty much make any normal person's brain to shutdown like that.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Aug 04 2013, 09:02 PM) Top it all off that was even the place where Zero's Caster kicked the bucket also with that giant Cthullu monster.
Gil kills Rider in the same spot in Zero, as well. It's also a Leyline intersection if I remember right? That's why Caster made his base there originally, I thought.

Anyhow... I laughed hard at Ilya's flight, and efforts to teach Miyu to fly, too. It's always funny how ignorance is it's own Conceptual Weapon in a magic universe.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Aug 04 2013, 03:30 PM) btw pals do you know if the manga shows flashbacks of Rin or Luvia vs Archer and Lancer? that would be interesting to see, animated in this series or OVAs but sadly we must wait for Saber's battle to end in a week ¬¬ why a 3 mins. recap instead?
sad.gif

Not really much of a spoiler, but just to let you not to get your hopes up, the Archer and Lancer cards were retrieved by "someone else" and was brought back to the "Association of Magic" (or whatever that place was called), and then the two cards were given to Rin and Luvia along with Ruby and Sapphire. Archer and Lancer never appeared in the manga.

Well for Rin as Archer.... well not in her Kaleido Ruby form, but more along the line of a cosplay of GARcher himself.

As for Luvia I'm glad that we saw her Kaleido Saphire attire since she kind of looks like a fox type to begin with. It guess it's also the reason why Rin and Luiva can't get along since their personalities natrually clash with Rin being like a cat, and Luvia being foxy.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Norren @ Aug 05 2013, 04:01 AM) Gil kills Rider in the same spot in Zero, as well. It's also a Leyline intersection if I remember right? That's why Caster made his base there originally, I thought.

Anyhow... I laughed hard at Ilya's flight, and efforts to teach Miyu to fly, too. It's always funny how ignorance is it's own Conceptual Weapon in a magic universe.
laugh.gif

considering we are talking about the multiverse where human psychology(reality marbles) can override reality, that's aptly accurate.

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Aug 04 2013, 03:30 PM)QUOTE (Anybody @ Jul 28 2013, 09:02 AM)EP4 SABERRRRR ALTERRRRRRRRRR. Oh gods, we are nearing the best part of season one right now. And that battle with Caster was beyond awesome.  

I just hope this sells enough for us to get Zwei and Drei animated too.QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jul 28 2013, 10:14 PM)Well in any case I'm going to watch the 4th episode so I might edit this posting later if no one else posts though.it's been a while so here i am to join :/ just watched Saber Alter and smexy Caster in ep.5 pre-air and #4 (HD) respectively, as Anybody said before I'm surprised too about why this isn't more popular but after these epic battles I think it will be ^^... btw pals do you know if the manga shows flashbacks of Rin or Luvia vs Archer and Lancer? that would be interesting to see, animated in this series or OVAs but sadly we must wait for Saber's battle to end in a week ¬¬ why a 3 mins. recap instead?

They were not the ones who captured those two cards. Its very unrealistic to expect that those two could accomplish that much without killing each other first.

But yeah, expect more indepth look into the whole history of this giant mess, as well as insight into Magi Association politics and power-plays in second season.

EP6....JUST....FREAKING EP 6....

IS THIS THE BEST SHOW OF SEASON OR WHAT?

DAT EXCALIBUR(only fitting considering the location
tongue.gif
)
DAT ANIMATION QUALITY
DAT sword of promised victory-alter ost organ version.
DAT FORESHADOWING
DAT EMIYA OST ILLYA REMIX
DAT RHO AIAS

This is easily far more closer to fate franchise than DEEN's fsn ever could hope to be.

I usually don't watch raws, but... this episode... that... I... @_@

Even knowing how this was going to go I'm still dumbstruck. :^o

Anybody, you left out one.
DAT ARCHERKO

QUOTE (Norren @ Aug 10 2013, 06:36 PM) I usually don't watch raws, but... this episode... that... I... @_@

Even knowing how this was going to go I'm still dumbstruck. :^o

Anybody, you left out one.
DAT ARCHERKO
Agreed. This literally makes me want to see all the epic stuff in 2wei and Drei animated right now, lol.

QUOTE (Anybody @ Aug 10 2013, 04:10 PM)EP6....JUST....FREAKING EP 6....

IS THIS THE BEST SHOW OF SEASON OR WHAT?

This is easily far more closer to fate franchise than DEEN's fsn ever could hope to be.
QUOTE (Norren @ Aug 10 2013, 07:36 PM)I usually don't watch raws, but... this episode... that... I... @_@

Even knowing how this was going to go I'm still dumbstruck. :^odefinitely is my latest favorite "magical girl" series i have seen so far since Madoka and best spin-off involving MGs from series I remember that originally didn't have, I had to watch ep.6 again but released today in HD enjoying it in all its glory ^^ so i can't wait for Assassin(s) and Berserker's battles hopefully in tomorrow's preair ;p
Saber Alter FTW
biggrin.gif

Okay so TV broadcast version of this fight was even more better animated - no more stock footage, all the errors fixed AND far more effects added. Great. Absolutely brilliant.

Its hilarious that this easily tops the DEEN's FSN adaptation. This is more of a true fsn adaptation than that wreck ever was, lol.

Anyway, i guess next week will end with "destroy everything" crater, eh? Seems fitting for a cliffhanger.

I doubt they will go to Berserker yet as they would litterally have almost nothing left to show us in ep 8 9 and 10

My prediction sfor what will be covered:
Episode 7 - MAIDS, Emiya household foreshadowing, all of it ending with flashforward to the crater event.
Episode 8 - showcase how it happened, illya's emo freak-out, start of berserker battle, possibly hint at Irisviel's arrival
Episode 9: Illya's talk with Irisviel, Berserker fight, Illya's dynamic entry into the fight.
Episode 10: end of berserker fight, entirety of epilogue chapter.

For this show I hold off watching the pre-air version and watch the TV broadcast HD version when it is out (5-6 days later). Anyway, glad to see this fight animated...but while the background UBW/Emiya remixed theme is not bad, I still think the original is more epic...it was just that good.

Anyway, nice to see the illustration by Himura Kiseki at the very end of the episode. He was the doujin author who gave birth to "Archerko" years ago (probably one of the most popular doujin original character around). Really love his doujin manga and his artwork as well.

Ughh, Ep7 was not exactly good adaptation.

They removed:
- Illya's maids talking about the seal.-
- Shirou.

Not to mention they changed:

- Illya's freak out. Instead of "WTF AM I, I WANT TO BE NORMAL" which, you know, is DAMN IMPORTANT PLOTPOINT. The anime added unnecessary drama, turning it into "myu is angry at me, i hurt her, bawww", with Illya having less freakout about the fact that she just made a huge crater and more about Myu being angry. It ruins the whole point of it, litterally putting blame on Myu chasing her off, instead of Illya having run away.
- They completely ignored Illya's teleport-hijinks and hype and just had her appear home.

NOw of course the parts they cut out, they can add at the start of next episode,since the way they blazed through this, they won't have WHAT to adapt in last episode or so, as even if they added all the scenes they cut, they would still need new material for finale(which I am okay with, as they can add foreshadowing for Bazett, etc in epilogue

And while that scene that was changed can't exactly be "fixed", they still could Have Illya go all the whole "I wanna be normal" in next ep . Still that moment lost quite a bit of its impact.

Episode 7 showed me that:

* Illya has a "maid fetish"
* Illya loves being called "Master"
* Myu makes a CUTE maid
* The "Star sisters" have Cisco VoIP & Web-chat/Skype capabilities

This is one SERIOUSLY bizarre anime that really packs a punch when it decides to get serious... Episode 6 was one of the best I've seen in this genre. EVER.

QUOTE (Anybody @ Aug 17 2013, 09:16 PM)Ughh, Ep7 was not exactly good adaptation.

NOw of course the parts they cut out, they can add at the start of next episode, since the way they blazed through this, they won't have WHAT to adapt in last episode or so, as even if they added all the scenes they cut, they would still need new material for finale
QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Aug 19 2013, 12:59 PM)This is one SERIOUSLY bizarre anime that really packs a punch when it decides to get serious... Episode 6 was one of the best I've seen in this genre. EVER.rejoice ^^ an OVA will be released in each of the 3 BR/DVDs (in total 13 episodes) so maybe they'll include what they cut out, while waiting for ep.7 I understood why you saw it raw apart you already know what's going on after reading the manga... they're taking too long to sub it and UTW will not release it until an official HD is up (they watched Oreimo's finale instead :/), also no other fansubbers step forward to translate it yet ;( is it that all the raws are corrupted? have bad quality or what? ¬¬
so far this is the only vid I found subbed about that pre-air
unsure.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Aug 21 2013, 06:00 PM) rejoice ^^ an OVA will be released in each of the 3 BR/DVDs (in total 13 episodes) so maybe they'll include what they cut out, while waiting for ep.7 I understood why you saw it raw apart you already know what's going on after reading the manga... they're taking too long to sub it and UTW will not release it until an official HD is up (they watched Oreimo's finale instead :/), also no other fansubbers step forward to translate it yet ;( is it that all the raws are corrupted? have bad quality or what? ¬¬
so far this is the only vid I found subbed about that pre-air
unsure.gif

The point is, what was cut, HAS to be added BEFORE Ep8/EP9 material or its pointless to add.

QUOTE (Marine-RX179 @ Aug 17 2013, 02:40 AM)For this show I hold off watching the pre-air version and watch the TV broadcast HD version when it is out (5-6 days later).
QUOTE (Anybody @ Aug 22 2013, 02:14 AM)The point is, what was cut, HAS to be added BEFORE Ep8/EP9 material or its pointless to add. even if is pointless sometimes after the TV eps are finished they make OVAs which chronologically happen in between, by example in case they cut scenes at the start of ep.7 a 6.5 is released or 7.5 if it's later... about pre-airs there was no choice but to wait for the HD version subbed today most likely because it wasn't as good, now that Assassins' battle was really short -.- i just hope it gets better against Berserker
but without a doubt the highlight this time was the maid craze
laugh.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back