Fansub.TV J-zine Issue 5

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (Maiku_Ando @ Aug 27 2010, 08:40 AM)QUOTE (Bartelbee @ Aug 27 2010, 04:37 AM)Sorry to bother you guys, but Fansub.TV J-Zine 3&5 are offline, fdcupload seems dead from my side.

Hi, I'm aware of the problems with FDC, they keep deleting stuff, I'm going to upload them onto my site later on when I fix a couple of minor things with my stats counter.

Sorry about that.
You know, you don't need to apologize for their incompetence at keeping the Files.

Thanks in advance for the work, this is causing you.

i cant download ftv webzine issues 3 and 5..can someone pleae provide links..the links on ftvsub website dont work for these two issues...for issue 3 i would like the best version which i guess is 4 or green..thanks

QUOTE (fmc @ Sep 28 2010, 09:38 AM) i cant download ftv webzine issues 3 and 5..can someone pleae provide links..the links on ftvsub website dont work for these two issues...for issue 3 i would like the best version which i guess is 4 or green..thanks
Sorry I totally forgot to fix the links. I'll sort it out today.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back