Fansub.tv How did you know about this lovely site?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

How did you know about this lovely site?

• Google

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friend(s)

• Fansub.tv members

• Accidentally..

• Others..

• Total voters
Kit-Tsukasa-chan from which anime your pic is taken

yayaya i know iam out of the topic than i found this site by muffindomain links

i knew this site accidentaly searching something with google ^______________^

Wow,

If I remember rightly, via a post at "Anime-Me.com". Happen to "accidently" find an older post with this site listed. Gave the link a try, and the page/site was still active. So, here I am.

i was at animesuki's irc channel, doing some questions about anime (i was starting to be interested in anime), when daft told me about this site.. been here ever since
smile.gif

/jp

it was basically an accident. i was looking around through some anime sites and came across fansub.tv. actually, i passed it up at first, but some time later stumbled across the link again. perhaps it was fate! haha.

QUOTE (ultima2096 @ Apr 7 2006, 06:58 PM)i had a dream where i was browsing fansub.tv. I checked it out the next day.
DREAM? lol.. I wish.. I always have a nice dream like you
tongue.gif

I found this site back when Sasha and i were friends and she told me about the site back when it was just a little baby...

At first i was looking for a site on google where there would be direct downloads for animes... then i thought "...fansub.... hmm... "fansub"'s gotta be a name for a site". So i went to the address bar and typed in fansub.com, fansub.net, fansub.org, fansub.gov, fansub.cc, fansub.jp.co... took me about 10 minutes till i came to fansub.tv. so, i guess i found it by fate XD

QUOTE (hamasusuke @ Apr 7 2006, 08:15 AM)At first i was looking for a site on google where there would be direct downloads for animes... then i thought "...fansub.... hmm... "fansub"'s gotta be a name for a site". So i went to the address bar and typed in fansub.com, fansub.net, fansub.org, fansub.gov, fansub.cc, fansub.jp.co... took me about 10 minutes till i came to fansub.tv. so, i guess i found it by fate XD
i wished i had your paitence
huh.gif

A string of links eventually led me here. of course, I was looking for a way to directly download Anime episode while I was away at college for hours a day. I was thinking it would go SUPER fast because of the really tight connection here but I was very wrong as I started seeing the rules and FAQS about it all...

But I was quite surprised when I found this place. All the shows they had I was thinking "Did I go to the wrong place...??".

You know what? I have no idea how I came across this place... x_x

i japanese girl in my msn which io met on RO , she happens to be an awesome artist too , shes going to work for square enix , though shes not very active on msn lately anyway THANK YOU SONIA FOR SHOWING ME FTV
biggrin.gif

I believe it was quite a while back ago when I was looking for sites on Google that supplied anime fansubs with direct download. Heh, back then there was barely nothing here, at least as far as my interests went at the time. It wasn't until just last February that I started to come here more and start watching more series'.

I love this site.
happy.gif

Great website ^^ , though i must admit i don`t always get my anime from here, usually from Mr.Pc or national anime , but forum is great , wonderfullpeople!

in a way i accidentally found the site...
tongue.gif
its was because was curious about fansub groups... and i landed in a site full of anime... as said... like a gold mine of animes...
biggrin.gif

been a member october to download stuff but not active... by january or so i checked the forums and i found awesome guys here... who are very well updated on recent on-going animes...

thats what happened to me...
biggrin.gif
rolleyes.gif

it's hard to find such a wonderful place for downloading anime series like this fansub..
but i happy to find the rare one... thanks my friend...!!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back