Fansub.TV 2007: Highlights!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

hamasusuke

-aniue
Retired
ftv2007gj2.jpg

Hey there guys, guess what? 2007's drawing to a close! And with Christmas and New Years coming up, we might as well start a little celebration for ourselves!

So here's a little in-sight of what happened throughout the FTV community this past year:
  • New hit animes!
  • Art Competitions!
  • More members!
  • FTV's video streaming functions!
  • Rapid community growth!
  • FTV's new custom forum layout!
  • Main Page's new appearance!
  • Addition of a Drama Section!
  • FTV Board's games!
  • And more!
So much has happened in one year, and in the past a lot of things have happened, right? But how much has it impacted you? Share your thoughts here in this thread!

And with the holidays coming out, here are a few scheduled events that have been planned:
  • FTV's Special Winter Art Competition: Renderless Vector-style!
  • Christmas Party Celebration via our Teamspeak server (Dec. 25th)
  • New Years Celebration via Teamspeak server (Dec. 31th, late at night)
So again, share you holiday thoughts here! PLUS! Post your winter memories to share, whether it is funny, memorable, dear, or special to you and anyone else!

Also, apparently the manhunt for MKK2004 has begun.
smile.gif
Keep an eye out for him and ice creams.

Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

From,
The FTV Team

Special edit by noob: Hama forgot to mention this but, mkk, the infamous Ice Cream Truck Thief (not the killer) is currently being hunted for stealing our ice cream. The bounty price for the mentioned criminal is 2 extra ice creams. That is all. BRING HIS HEAD BACK!!1111

After finding FTV this year, i havent had to search anywhere else for new anime. Thanks for the great site, and keep it up!

I would also like to say:

Merry christmas and happy new year to all. Tuesday i'm going to Japan and i'll be back next year so i won't be able to see the site the next couple of weeks. You all have fun now and see you next year
laugh.gif

ps: i will keep an eye out for mkk2004.
biggrin.gif
. I hope he didn't already eat all the icecreams
laugh.gif

Once again, FTV has provided me with my main source of new anime! Keep up the good work. It's good knowing I can depend on FTV having the latest releases.

The forums are as lively as ever, which is a good thing to see! The active community is the lifeblood of FTV and that shouldn't change. Well done everyone!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all at FTV!

I would like say thanks to all that provide me and everybody else with the lates Anime. I really enjoy coming home from work in the morning knowing that there will be something new for me to watch. It's funny but my kids even watch it with me and they are 5 and 6 years old. They have even picked up on the japanes language. I remember watching DBZ/GT and Sailormoon and Tenchi Muyo when I was really young and I couldn't wait till the next episodes came out. Now I have enough to satify my Anime needs. I have learned how to make my own Signaures and Avatars since I joined and how to post pictures all thanks to my fellow ecchi friends and the tutorial section. Once again Thanks to all and keep up the good work. Have a Merry Christmas and and Happy New Year!

If I may be bold to suggest that you guys join us in FTV New Year's Celebration. Its going to be fun. Last time we did it at TS, we celebrated it like almost 48 hrs. LOL. With Sir Daft's talented voice, and Hamasusuke as well. Hopefully, Xcouger will join us again. So I'm encouraging you to join and have fun.

ps. lol prepare a song or two coz ull never know, u might end up singing as well.

Rofl sounds like it could be a Drunken otaku teamspeak karaoke session!

TY to all of FTV for this year, been great help finding out whats comeing out and what shows i want to watch. i'm happy to say thanks to it i've watched more anime(and a wider variety) this year then ever before
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (labk1ta @ Dec 16 2007, 09:02 AM) If I may be bold to suggest that you guys join us in FTV New Year's Celebration. Its going to be fun. Last time we did it at TS, we celebrated it like almost 48 hrs. LOL. With Sir Daft's talented voice, and Hamasusuke as well. Hopefully, Xcouger will join us again. So I'm encouraging you to join and have fun.

ps. lol prepare a song or two coz ull never know, u might end up singing as well.
Discard her last comment if you have a voice similar to that of hers. My ears bled for 4 days after she sang one small song.

So, what features added to FTV did you like this year guys? i.e. Forum Looks, VideoTube, etc.?

QUOTE So, what features added to FTV did you like this year guys? i.e. Forum Looks, VideoTube, etc.?

I liked me being added as a mod
tongue.gif

but seriously the you tube addition was a nice touch. When ever I am bored I can just go to the front page and find a amv. However, the best find was golden boy and colorful, you just cant beat a good mindless ecchi anime.
I wish I could say team speak also ( I didn't download it last year) but that was a major disappointment for me. I mean right now when I look on the front page hardly any one is ever on. On top of that I think I was just picking back days to log on.

Yup, a lot of new mods and sempais ^^
Uhm, I'm impressed FTV is still out there after so many years.. and it's all thanks to daft, mods, sempais, and everyone out there keeping this place alive.
I'll keep on sticking to FTV, and can't wait what new stuff it'll keep bringing ^^ keep up the good work!

Yes.... another year is passing by... it seemed kinda quick for me. I only joined FTV in January so i dont know how the new years and christmas celebrations happen but ill try to be there fr the longest time without falling asleep
happy.gif
" I have gotten alot of animes watched because i joined FTV so thanks alot!!! Hopefully i will be able to get onto TS and post more often. My eyes are open for MKK cause he probly might be trucking it up here in Canada to keep it cool.

THX fr the animes and photoshop tuts! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all!!!

Obviously they would be the most memorable things that happened here, because either you started them or you got well-involved with them -.-

Anyways, i agree with the karaoke sessions as the biggest highlight; it was awesome

Highlights for me?

Pretty much everything considering I joined almost exacly 1 year ago.

-Staying up till 9am on my first real foray onto teamspeak with yaya, senpai, and jun. Finally went to bed when it was light outside.
-ploumi
biggrin.gif
wub.gif

-Becmoing a sempai
-Seeing personal favorites Gurren-Lagann and Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.

thnx FTV... thnx.. i can newest episode of anime here.... rili thanks a lot... and i can get a lot new anime here as well...

Meh I guess for me it'd be

-The creation of Team-H.
-Turning Doofus123 and Daft27 into pedos.
-Having a kick/ban competition with 6W. (I'd have to say that was the funniest part of TS.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back