Fansub.TV 2007: Highlights!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.
FTV is the best, i love you all and thanks for all the oppurtunities you've given me to watch great anime and pick up a new main hobby. I cant go outside that much yet since i got sick, so for you to be there when i need you are awesome.

Merry Christmas everyone!

i wasn't able to check the forum regularly for a couple past weeks... and, WOOW
ohmy.gif
... this is the first time i am aware about those christmas celebration in the forum...
sleep.gif
..umm, you guys seems enjoying yourselves
happy.gif
and yeah!! very lively
biggrin.gif

there's a lot of changes here, ever since i started to join the community forum... and now the forum keep "revolutionizing" and have improved so much. hey, i notice that even the art (sign./avat.) competition is also going to have some revolutionary...
some new games... and so many interesting new thread... and i'm not sure when i will able to "actively posting" again...
dry.gif
... i feel that i'm fading out (eventually, i'm "transparent" at the begining
ph34r.gif
)... even though i'm not really "make friends" with any of you here, but hey
smile.gif
... im enjoying the friendly environment here... thanx to all
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

okay now... i actually forgot the main point...

Highlights:
i) delight with my (own) discovery of joining this forum XD
ii) various animes for download (yeah for sure!)... and the full service/schedule really helps those who cant use torrent or self-service
smile.gif

iii) various games/fun in the forum. instead of just normal/ interactive discussion or information beneficial
iv) hmm, those who got ranked up seems happy... (and yeah, i notice that in general rules, the list of moderators still not-up-to-date yet
tongue.gif
)
v) those paging features, really helps me and those cant check the new/latest anime releases regularly..
vi) linking to the respective forum discussion from the anime seems great, but there's no link from the respective anime forum to download link. (but oh well we can just use the "back" button.
vii) animewallpaper thread.. i can just take some good wallpaper even without requesting.. ahaha...
viii) moree...
ix) and more.. im certain about that.. just forgot and cant put it here altogether...XD

Future Expectation:
i) i am eager to see how much this forum can keep improving
cool.gif

ii) more .mkv file (im really glad if sky girls TV keep using that .mkv format)
iii) better consistency in anime fansubber in file hosting (i mean, hosting the same fansubber for each anime for direct dload)
iv) i love you FTV XDDD
v) more and more member joining in of course!!!
vi) some drama / manga development (forum thread / file distribution) which i can see it still much space for improvement / promotion there
vii) better search features for example: "search within thread", "search thread title".. or etc
viii) "variable phase shift" XDDD board skin (colour) .. maybe enable user to choose some different colours (like in yahoo mail) would have some refreshing
cool.gif
effects...

Enclosure:
i dunno how to express this well... but yeah a tons of THANX to FTV Leader-sama, Mods, Sempais, all Members, and any who ever... last but not least, have a good day minna~
wink.gif

QUOTE (Barbobot @ Dec 17 2007, 10:25 PM)Highlights for me?
Staying up till 9am on my first real foray onto teamspeak with yaya, senpai, and jun.  Finally went to bed when it was light outside.

Ah....Barbobot... I too, remember that night that turned into day....none of us slept ...we all danced the night away....on Teamspeak no less! Those were the days....I have happy memories too....the birthday parties, I organized, for various FTV friends....The first ever, Anime Addicts meeting... , meeting, Noshi, Barbobot, warita200, Yanosuke, senpai, DSL, JunMisugi, Yuki69, Julez..too many to name...., on Teamspeak....hearing doofie's, melodious voice, Nahra's, wonderful piano playing. Now, what I like most, about FTV, is the Creative Writing Thread. Can't leave out all the great anime discussion that goes on! Actually winning an award on FTV....that was a surprise and a highlight for me. Seeing lots of new members join. Meeting and becoming good friends with xxxanime_junkyxxx.
wink.gif
Daft, may you continue to prosper along with this great site, in the coming years...looking forward to more FTV, in 2008.
@ Hama....nice touch on the main page.....leave it to you to make it special.
wink.gif

hi im iloveclovers and i wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year also you should see the alvin and the chipmunks movie its cool!! i already saw it.also i have a question what is mods and sempais i dont know because im only a kohouis!!

QUOTE (synchk @ Dec 19 2007, 12:05 AM) Highlights:
i) delight with my (own) discovery of joining this forum XD
ii) various animes for download (yeah for sure!)... and the full service/schedule really helps those who cant use torrent or self-service
smile.gif

iii) various games/fun in the forum. instead of just normal/ interactive discussion or information beneficial
iv) hmm, those who got ranked up seems happy... (and yeah, i notice that in general rules, the list of moderators still not-up-to-date yet
tongue.gif
)
v) more...
vi) and moree... i will edit later whenever i'm free XD

Future Expectation:
i) i am eager to see how much this forum can keep improving
cool.gif

ii) more .mkv file (im really glad if sky girls TV keep using that .mkv format)
iii) better consistency in anime fansubber in file hosting (i mean, hosting the same fansubber for each anime for direct dload)
iv) i love you FTV XDDD
v) more and more member joining in of course!!!

Enclosure:
i dunno how to express this well... but yeah a tons of THANX to FTV Leader-sama, Mods, Sempais, all Members, and any who ever... last but not least, have a good day minna~
wink.gif

See, now that's what I'd like to see! Thanks for your input, we'll consider all of that for any future plans we do/make on FTV, although some are impossible to accomplish
smile.gif

marry Christmas to every one in fan sub TV & thank you for all the new anime you bring to us & happy new year for everyone & I'm very happy to be apart of the best sit I ever work with

It feels like this year went by so fast, but when I looked back on my post on January 1st 2007, I immediatly think, wow, this was one long year even though it feels like it went by fast. So much has happened, I havent been active much cause of MMO's, school (since it's my last year of high school and I'm trying to get into university) and laziness lol but now that I'm gettin bored of them, I should be more active in the community:)

Major highlights for me:
1. Reaching 1000 posts

I know theres more but I just can't remember them off the top of my head lol, so much has changed since Jan 1st and so many things has happened, this year has been a "changing" one for me mainly and I feel the new year will be an even greater changing year.

I wish everyone a Happy New Year and the best of luck in 2008!!!

haha! my highlight of the years would be,

- making a heap of friends on TS
- becoming sempai!
- having been on these fourms for over a year!
laugh.gif

- those insane times on TS where lala ended up playing with corpses XDDD
- and last but deff not least! being involved!

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year everyone!

The Highlights of my Fansub.TV experiences for 2007 would have to be:
  • The friends that I have made
  • Becoming a member of the Fansub.TV Team
  • Having fun on TeamSpeak
  • Discovering new anime through the forums
  • Learning to sing my very first Japanese anime-related song thanks to some very patient people (even though I'm usually too shy to sing it for anyone)
Thanks to everyone who makes Fansub.TV the friendly and welcoming place that we all know and love.

Daft ... thank you for having an idea that blossomed so beautifully.

I hope that everyone has a very Happy Christmas and I look forward to what 2008 may bring.

Well it's pretty much Christmas for everybody now. From The Fansub.tv Team, we wish you a Merry Christmas!

Start unwrapping your presents, or simply have a toast to start off your day. And thank you for sticking with us, old and recent, since 2003!

QUOTE (hamasusuke @ Dec 25 2007, 01:39 AM) And thank you for sticking with us, old and recent, since 2003!
Didn't the site come up in 2004?
tongue.gif

Noob's edit: No, back then everything was scratch. everyone was downloadin off of daft's computer. (it was like a page where each episode was linked and by clickin on the links you couldve grabbed the ep from zaft's mighty pc.--- its not that mighty anymore though XD) --- btw you two aren't exactly on topic.
biggrin.gif

Well Happy New Year's Day to everyone, round the world! I hope you've got your New Year's Resolution in your head
smile.gif

I shall leave this thread open for another week, and see if we can get anymore highlights of 2007 that you remembered most!

Well, I think I am bit late to share my memory to everyone now, but I will still say it:

1. Found this amazing anime forums that everyone can discuss their thoughts about every series

2. Became a member of FTV
tongue.gif
;

And then on Christmas...

3. I received quite a bit of money as present!

God.. Year 2007 was a blast! I traveled around the world sailing the 7 seas and climbing up the tallest mountain and swimming to the lowest point of the ocean floor and living in the wild mountains fighting ferocious tigers, bears, and lions with my bare hands and drinking my hot tea and eating my tree roots coming back reborn and anew and the best part was

not being here

srsly.. not much has changed. Just new members and mods and new anime... which I haven't even heard of before. It still looks the same as if I left the site 2 years ago~ Good job at keeping it real!

Let's party to celebrate year 2008 and make it a fun year!

And you might consider getting your ass more on this forum in stead of studying your ass off like omfg
tongue.gif

But yeah, I expect a good year for FTV ^^

Thanks for everything guys! We will use what everybody has commented here as reference.

Thread closed, and may 2008 be a great year for all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back