Fairy Tail

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Here is something I never understood.

Why the hell was Laxus expelled? I mean it doesn't make much sense with him getting expelled while they let Gajell join after he destroyed the guild building and beat the crap out of Levi, Droi and Jet. I mean I know he put the life of the citizens in danger, but hell when Gajell attacked they did the same and Gajell actually did it out of hatred towards them. I know it's for plot, but still...

Gajeel fought them while they were enemys.
But Laxus let friends fight each other.
In my eyes that is far worse. Really far. One of the worst things you can do even.

And dont forget that Makarov said about something starting when they have three Dragon Slayers (cant remember when it was anymore, but he did), and Gajeel had infos about Raven. And the fight wouldve never happened if the Guildmaster of Phantom wouldnt order it. Gajeel didnt do it because he hated them personally. He hated them because they were weak. And he loves fighting, thats why he enjoyed doing it.

So overall its pretty easy to understand in my eyes. Both, Laxus beeing expelled and Gajeel joining the guild.

On another note. Im pretty sure they will defeat Hades. If something really goes wrong (and all the time-jump-thing isnt a troll) then it will be because Zeref does something terrible. But probably unintentionally.

OST 3 is out :=) I know it's not the section but still... some people visit this thread and not the anime-related one :>.

Well, tbh I don't think that Makarov is done for either, he IS the Master of FT. At a crucial time he might just pop in to deal the final blow on Hades, although most of the fighting will probably be done by Natsu as usual with Erza and Gray as a backup. I'll be missing Gajeel in this final battle though :] It's always nice to see the three Dragon Slayers fight together :>.

There's also Cana with her Fairy Glitter and not-so-finished Gildartz.

I think Hades will win against Natsu & Co. Then Cana goes into berserk-mode and nukes Hades with Fairy Glitter. And then it will go wrong.

OST?

Anyhow I actually watched all 87 episodes this weekend. It started as "Let me watch the fillers" but then I was like screw it, might as well watch everything. I actually watched it on 1.5 speed, since it felt slow.

And I can say I really like the characters.

My prediction is that everyone will try to fight Hades, but will end up getting ROLFSTOMP then we got Cana with Fairy Glitter that kinda works, but not really. After this Natsu powers up somehow and beats Hades with Dragon Force and a secret dragon art. Then Hades still success in somehow using Zeref power and that's where everything goes wrong.

So Laxus enters the fray, just as expected.

Correct me if I'm wrong that this arcs ends in no more than ten chapters...

Im surprised. Didnt think Laxus wouldnt join the fight. I thought he would come when everything is over and too late.

I wonder what Hades meant with Makarov changing the guild. Was the guild before what Laxus wanted it to be maybe? And that he wanted to change it because he knew how it was? But the truth is that only under Makarov Fairy Tail became one of the strongest guilds.

If I remember correctly there is still one dark guild left of the three big ones right? Oracion Seis are defeated and now its Hades group. I just hope they wont join the fray too.

And so, Mashima makes sure to note the date, which makes me 99% sure that we are finally getting the 7 year timeskip now. THere are far too many things lining up towards that.

Going by next chapter's title I could see him going and saying something to that running away does not mean loosing your pride, forces them all to run away as he jumps towards the dragon (which possibly is the black dragon) in the end-chapter cliffhanger. Possibly saying something about them all carrying the future of ft and calling them prideful brats.

I do wonder what will happen with Lucy. Will encountering real dragon work similarly as catalyst as Terra encountering real Esper did?

What if Lucy's mother WAS a dragon and a summoner?

IF the dragons equal the goddess statues of FF6, it makes sense on why they would disappear and why them being THERE in the world would be bad bad bad.

Gildartz death would make a lot of sense. Cana just reunited and made peace with her father and then he gets taken away from her before the timeskip. Would add a lot of character development to her.

So if gildartz dies, the island is destroyed and something happens that makes the whole guild scatter and be demotivated,
Timeskip has many set up plots now:
We have Natsu's obvious conenction to dragons and run away lesson for natsu.
We have Lucys'spossible connection to dragons and what happens there in the island where lucy has huge unexpected role to play according to herself..
We have laxus being reunited with the guild(possibly part of the guild will get separated together with him and he will have to lead them till romeo finds them)
WE have Kana reuniting with her father , gaining new power and possibly loosing her Father. going by sudden focus she got, foreseeing a badass powerup and char a development after timeskip for her.
We have Erza and Gerard. i would not be surprised on if post timeskip erza would be planning to break him out of prison.
Gray might go searching for Urtear.

All I gotta say at this point is a very creative and original...

DAMN! to 252nd FT chapter @.@

So its a dragon huh? Im disappointed. Not that there is a dragon, but at how it looks. A Dragon shouldnt look like that but more like Igneel. But I cant really remember even once seeing a good-looking dragon in anime or manga.

So Makarov is the first one to die.

Why a timeskip?

If I remember correctly the only "Kid" who can grow up is Macao's son.

Meh, whatever.

QUOTE (Repede @ Oct 01 2011, 02:37 PM) Why a timeskip?

If I remember correctly the only "Kid" who can grow up is Macao's son.

Meh, whatever.
your point being?

We already kind of figured out the guy being Romeo since the scene from the end of latest chapter was first shown in "Boy Staring at The Sea" chapter
smile.gif

My point is that it wans't really neccesarry.

There is no "great" evil, well besides Zeref and the Dragons, that they need to train so much.

7 years is a LONG time and taking most of them were on their teenage years, they must have changed a lot.

From the people who stayed behind, the only one were we can hope to see some chance would be Maccao's son. Everyone else who stayed behind is just cannon fodder.

Anyhow, I just fail to see why the timeskip.

QUOTE (Repede @ Oct 01 2011, 02:59 PM)My point is that it wans't really neccesarry.

There is no "great" evil, well besides Zeref and the Dragons, that they need to train so much.

7 years is a LONG time and taking most of them were on their teenage years, they must have changed a lot.

From the people who stayed behind, the only one were we can hope to see some chance would be Maccao's son. Everyone else who stayed behind is just cannon fodder.

Anyhow, I just fail to see why the timeskip.
Timeskips are not always about training.

HECK, Fairy Tail never ever had so called "training" arcs.

And yes they most likely changed a lot

The last that big timeskip was 666Satan's 4 year timeskip.

And during that characters like this:
ruby2zz4.jpg

turned into characters like this:
75987.jpg

So yes, unless Mashima pulls off some "they got transported forward in time" crap, all of them should age.

Also, meredy, Gerard, ultear all of them would look different
smile.gif

Shit that was far worse than I thought it could be. Everyone in Fairy Tail with a bit more than average power got pulverized oO

I dont think they will pull a "they got transported forward in time" crap but I think they have been transported into another dimension or something so I dont think they have changed much. Or time stopped for them (like it would be possible with Evergreens eyemagic). Im pretty sure they will be the only ones not chaning the slightest. Regardless what happened Im pretty sure everything went according to Acnologias plan, what ever that may be. Wouldnt even be surprised if Igneel had his hands in all this for whatever purpose.

The bigger question is what happened to the world now with Fairy Tail gone, two of the three biggest Dark Guilds (Oracion Seis and Hadee goup) gone and the council going new ways.

@Repede: Did you even read the last few chapters or are you just looking at the pictures? Because if it was the former there would be no way for you to say Zeref is evil. Nor are the dragons.

But Im not really fond of a timeskip either, espeically if it will take 200 chapters for everyone getting together again. Just thinking of one chapter without Erza and Lucy is almost making me cry.

Yeah I actually can't read and just like to look at the pretty pictures and make my own story according to the drawings. wheeeee~~~

It really doesn't matter whether Zeref or the Dragons are evil, but they will be fighting them in the future, simple as that.

Hades and the Seven Kin, or whatever the hell they were called, couldn't put a dent on Zeref and they were the strongest Dark Guild. Makarov could do nothing against the dragon nor could the whole guild. The time skip will serve as an excuse for them to gather enough power to fight both Zeref and the Dragons and more likely the enemies of the dragons. It doesn't take all that much intelligence to see where they are going.

My only beef with the timeskip is that's gonna take forever for the whole guild to be together again, and in my opinion the best thing Fairy Tail had going was the characters. Now we got what his face kid going on a journey to find the Guild Members which I can only assume it's gonna take a while and it will be quite a drag.

Sorry that I had to say that but your post totally read like you didnt read the chapters. And you beeing surprised at a time jump does only deepen that thought since the time jump was clear since the middle of the arc (or even the beginning, not sure anymore).

I wouldnt say they will be fighting Zeref, he very well could become an ally. Who knows, maybe he is the Guild Master of Fairy Tail now.

And Acnologia doesnt have to be an enemy either. Gildarts himself said it that he was only playing. If he was an enemy he wouldve killed them. But he did something else. Wether this was according to his plan, or someone elses (Igneel or one of the other dragons) remains to be seen.
But Acnologia just proofed what I always thought. Dragon Slayers arent able to defeat Dragons since they are just on a whole other level. Its probably that a Dragon Slayer and a Dragon work together to give the people hope that Dragons can actually get slayed while reality looks different.

And in seven years a lot can happen. There are enough Dark Guilds out there who could get the spot the the two big defeated Guilds. And even if not there are enough Indiviuals and Groups out there to cause trouble.
Even the Council has a higher possibility to be a enemy than Zeref or the Dragons.

You dont have to worry about them beeing powered up since if my timestop theory is right (what Im 99% sure of) they will be back the same as they were on the island.

I just hope the timejump wont end up like the one in One Piece where everyone comes back looking totally ridiciulous with lots of lousy stuff and uselessness.

QUOTE (Killer_Ossi @ Oct 03 2011, 11:14 AM) @Repede: Did you even read the last few chapters or are you just looking at the pictures? Because if it was the former there would be no way for you to say Zeref is evil. Nor are the dragons.
Zeref was not evil. Till he went all "fuck it" and decided to bring about a new age to the world. God knows what he did afterward. His dialogue on hades ship pretty much implied he gave up on trying to redeem himself and blames that upon GH guild.

QUOTE (Killer_Ossi @ Oct 04 2011, 06:04 AM)Sorry that I had to say that but your post totally read like you didnt read the chapters. And you beeing surprised at a time jump does only deepen that thought since the time jump was clear since the middle of the arc (or even the beginning, not sure anymore).

I wouldnt say they will be fighting Zeref, he very well could become an ally. Who knows, maybe he is the Guild Master of Fairy Tail now.

And Acnologia doesnt have to be an enemy either. Gildarts himself said it that he was only playing. If he was an enemy he wouldve killed them. But he did something else. Wether this was according to his plan, or someone elses (Igneel or one of the other dragons) remains to be seen.
But Acnologia just proofed what I always thought. Dragon Slayers arent able to defeat Dragons since they are just on a whole other level. Its probably that a Dragon Slayer and a Dragon work together to give the people hope that Dragons can actually get slayed while reality looks different.

And in seven years a lot can happen. There are enough Dark Guilds out there who could get the spot the the two big defeated Guilds. And even if not there are enough Indiviuals and Groups out there to cause trouble.
Even the Council has a higher possibility to be a enemy than Zeref or the Dragons.

You dont have to worry about them beeing powered up since if my timestop theory is right (what Im 99% sure of) they will be back the same as they were on the island.

I just hope the timejump wont end up like the one in One Piece where everyone comes back looking totally ridiciulous with lots of lousy stuff and uselessness.

As for ackny...he was playing BECAUSE he was evil. He did not take them seriously. He was not playing in "i wanna play a game with you my friends", he was playing as in "ha ha, nice insects, can I take you apart please?"

AS for Dragon Slayers - let's face it, non eof dragon slayers are at their full capacity. They are "meant" to slay dragons, but does not mean that everyone can do that from the start. A lot of improving will need to be done, like dragonforce and stuff. ]

AS for Master, I am not too sure FT is still official Guild - Makarov was the only thing keeping away the council form going postal on their asses. And now not only Makarov gets gone for 7 years, but also most of s class mages and most of heavy hitters, not to mention FT's inner sanctum getting obliterated.

I would not be surprised on if Council has already labeled FT a dark guild.

Well the new chapter of the new arc is out. It doesn't give anything away, but Fairy Tail is still a guild, just very small and pushed to the edge of Magnolia, being shadowed by a new big guild in the city. I like how Droi became big and fat and Leedas is small and thin now
smile.gif

Hmm one thing I didn't understand from the manga, the dragon Acknologia, and Zeref's power, how were they connected. At first I thought Acknologia was the name of Zeref's magic, so where the hell did the dragon come from!?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back