Elfen lied, Gankutsuou.

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoScott

-san
Kouhai
So as some of you might have noted. I like mushrooms.

If anyone else does lsd/Mushrooms and has a great story (Anime or non-Anime related) Please share, As I wish to find new things to do (or anime to watch) while on shrooms.

Here's mine:

Every year. me and some friends (happen to be 3 of us that year) go up to a cottage for a week, we 'fend for out selfs' while smoking alot of pot, drinking, and one day we trip on shrooms.

Well, two years ago I thought it would be a good idea if we watched elfen lied while we're tripping on shrooms. I had already watched elfen lied, so I had a good idea as to how we would react... I had download two different copys with different sub titles, and the one I watched at home, Seemed normal enoufe....

we started up the first eps, and everything went as expected. They freaked out, and wasn't sure if there was that much blood or not. They claimed down after like 2 eps(The OP fucked with them so much). I noticed somthing was wrong with the sub tittles, they seemed a little, directly translated. At one point, lucy/nyu ran away, and the two main chacters were sitting at a table, and the subtittles read "I want to be your proprite"

Text removed I could NOT figure out if this was the same anime I had watched. As we watched more and more, they where REALLY screwed up sub tittles.

We woke up the next day and watch the rest of the elfen lied.

If thats not an ammusing story to you, Well. Do mushrooms, You'll get it then.

Also, I'm sure I'm not the only person who's seen that set of subs, Does anyone else know of this set? Please pm me or leave a message.

I asked for a suggestion, and damienstryker-dono was nice enoufe to give me 5 great looking anime's. But, as I watched a clip of "The Count of Monte Crisco (Gankutsuou)" I realised, This anime would be great for mushrooms. I have 8 grams sitting next to me and I'm going to find a weekend to sit down, consume, and then watch.

Please everyone post your story!

[Moderator's Note: mind your language]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back