Dressing style.

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Which style you like on the opposite sex.

• - Goth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - Emo

• - Skater

• - Gangsta

• - Punk rocker

• - Rocker

• - Casual

• - Prep

• - Geek

• - Trendy

• - Sporty

• Total voters

Dragon-of-Rune

-Jigoku Sensei
Retired
I think the poll questions is pretty simply to understand.

Post from the other thread with the incorrect poll and topic title:
QUOTE (ookamioni)Just wondering what girls like most... lol. I dress rockstarish/all black. it somewhat appalls me that girls can like the jerks who dress like they picked up the soap in prison. meh~ just tell me what u think please lol.

So this has changed to what do you like most on the opposite sex.

Well I myself dress in skater clothes even though I'm not really a skater lol. So I guess I would like seeing girls wearing skater clothes since not a lot wear them. Punk rocker and gangsta clothes might look nice to.

I like to dress in stuff that usually has a well known brand on it so id say between skater , gangsta, and trendy. I like seeing girls who wear either gangsta, punk rock or trendy clothes.. But I also like girls who wear sporty clothes too like tna, lu lu lemon and all them tight pants
wink.gif

I dont have one style, one day i might dress very preppy with a lacoste shirt, to very emoish tight black jeans and sweatband to gangsta black power t shirt ( im black so its ok) and low riding jeans etc. Whatever mood strikes me.

If i go to a club usually shirt and jeans, if it's a rave green bra and a pink tutu o.0

I like seeing females wearing anything that excentuate
their femine aspects such as the face boob ass areas. Trainer wearing girls are a no no unless they are sporty but never casual.

If music correlates to what you wear this makes sense as i listen to anything. Everything ive just stated may mean i dont have the balls to stick to one style etc

I wear casual clothing most of the time. T-shirts/button downs, jeans/cargos, etc. I very rarely wear something fancy unless I have an important meeting or a date. On such special ocasions, you really can't classify the type of clothing I'm wearing unless it's a tux; they're just crazy.
biggrin.gif

Hm, well the way I dress...er.. I dress the way I feel I guess. If I'm feeling really plain, then I'll be wearing just some jeans or track pants with some old top. If I feel like craving attention, I'll dress... kinda odd, but still looking good! I take risks which turn out pretty good! I have people always asking for my fashion advice! Yay
biggrin.gif

I guess if you want to categorize the way I dress, perhaps.. gah... all of them!
blink.gif
Like I said, it all depends on how I feel!
tongue.gif

Now, what I like guys to wear, hm...I guess I prefer rocker, skater, punk ? Or maybe the plain and simple look with a little craziness to it would be pretty wicked. But honestly, it really doesn't matter to me. Clothes are just clothes. Don't let your clothes out-shine your personality people!
biggrin.gif

Hmm... I think I would be casual. All I ever do is wear Shorts/White-T shirts really. Once in a blue moon, I would wear my sports vest over my t-shirts. xD.

I like girls who wear trendy clothes or the punk-rock look looks pretty good to but girls who try to do the whole rocker thing always turns out bad... like really bad and some of the girls I know can pull off the preppy look and still be cool and yet really hot at the same time...

but for me how she acts and what her personality is like, is more important

(and like Sato said tight pants...yea
ph34r.gif
wink.gif
)

What happened to Metro? That's what I like to see
smile.gif

Personally, as long as the girl looks nice but doesn't go big on fashion, then I'd like it anyhow. Casual is ok but it's seen almost everyday for me
dry.gif

Hmm, I can see why so many people have chosen "casual". Casual is such a broad term though, it can be used so openly. But perhaps to me that is the most attractive. Now, there's a obvious line between being casual and being lazy. Casual is more like, everyday clothes, t-shirt, pants, whatever. Lazy is when you're wearing some custy old pair of shorts with some ugly shoes and some crimpled shirt- lol yes, my definition is awesome.

I have to admit, one of the FIRST things I look at are the shoes. Definetly the shoes. I admite I judge people by their taste in shoes, CALL ME shallow, but you can really have alot of insight on a person just by their shoes. Now, I won't go into detail on the whole science behind it (yes, I am a shoe-aholic) but a guy to me must have nice decent pair of shoes. Casual- then converses. Those are always a plus in my book. That's about it lol. As long as the guy knows how to dress and be confident in himself (not cocky), with a kick butt personality (humour is a major plus) then I'll be pretty interested.

well i've always been into goth girls.
The kind who wear the cute black miniskirts with black arm bands.they are still all happy and such yet they were such beautiful clothes.. like my girlfriend, she has this black mini and tank top combo its soo kawaii, she looks like misa from death note in that outfit (i laughed my ass off when i first saw misa, i was like OMFG its my girlfriend anime style!)

anywho, my second choice is a more stylish preppy style, any style thatcan incoperate a short skirt is fine in my books! like a recent poster is all about the shoes, i like to check on the girls skirt/pants!

umm
sleep.gif
blink.gif
... there's some terms i don't really understand, i even check with dic, but seems a no go
laugh.gif
dry.gif
. i think i would be better if any slight description / detail provided would be helpful to someone (or bit ignorant like me about dressing
ph34r.gif
ahaha..). generally i don't really keep up-to-date with the dressing trends. i just not really care much about that
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

i would pick casual one. because it looks mature and profesionalism *uhhuh*
sleep.gif
.. but some other comes to my thought is traditional. some people for example, Itoshiki Nozomu from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei looks good with that cloth, and those girls (not only japanese) also looks cute with that kind thing
unsure.gif
... what it called? Yukata? Kimono? aah, what so ever, sort of
dry.gif

plain
mellow.gif
(but not too plain, its too pain just to watch!! XD
laugh.gif
), also okay with me. i just not really like to wear something too bright & attractive that can caught all those other people intention
ohmy.gif
, its annoying when people keep staring at me, i rather be a shadow
dry.gif
ph34r.gif
laugh.gif

I'm a casual dresser... teeshirt and jeans kinda gal... so I don't expect my mate to be a fashionista either! I like it when guys dress trendy, or even a bit rockerish.. with band teeshirts and jeans... it doesn't matter, as long as they are clean, and the way they dress suits their personality!

xxanime_junkyxx: I think you'd have a very poor opinion of me, if you judge me on my shoes.. I wear the same old runners every day lol

QUOTE (julezia @ Oct 18 2007, 04:17 AM) I'm a casual dresser... teeshirt and jeans kinda gal... so I don't expect my mate to be a fashionista either! I like it when guys dress trendy, or even a bit rockerish.. with band teeshirts and jeans... it doesn't matter, as long as they are clean, and the way they dress suits their personality!

xxanime_junkyxx: I think you'd have a very poor opinion of me, if you judge me on my shoes.. I wear the same old runners every day lol
Ha ha ha. Well I admit, I like that style on guys too. The casual t-shirt and jeans combo....but.... with a nice pair of shoes
biggrin.gif

Lol but its not like I hate on people who wear the same shoes everyday, goodness goodness, have I totally come out the wrong way! I mean, some of my closest friends wear the same shoes everyday! Lets just say, I don't mind people with normal shoes, but the ones who have a nice pair always make me so happy because I always seem to admire them!

I normally tend to move towards the "emo trend" more than anything else. I normally can't stand any preppy clothed people... especially females. No offense directed towards the female gender, but it is irritating when females just in preppy clothes. However, I do believe that its how a person acts and reacts that shall describe them justifiably...

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back