Drama Request Thread.

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I've seen some places where I can watch this online, but as I have all the episodes I'm hoping for a download. Does anyone have the One Litre of Tears Special? Torrent appears to be dead, so a DDL would be helpful.

Here you go,Chiisai. Don't know if you still need it though.

1 Litre of Tears SP pt.001
LINK HERE

1 Litre of Tears SP pt.002
LINK HERE

1 Litre of Tears SP pt.003
LINK HERE

1 Litre of Tears SP pt.004
LINK HERE

1 Litre of Tears SP pt.005
LINK HERE

Seems like I'm having a problem, I know places where to watch dorama online but when it comes to downloading it becomes hard. I'm looking for the original Mukodono! TV series, the one that aired in 2001 with 12 episodes and Be-Bop High School 1 & 2.

DAMN.....I'm going into watch-everything-dorama mode....all I'm watching lately are just dorama. LMAO
laugh.gif

Can someone help me find where I could download Kisarazu Cat's Eye please ?

Thanks in advance. =)

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jun 06 2008, 05:35 PM)Can someone help me find where I could download Kisarazu Cat's Eye please ?
Oooh, that's a good one! Anyway, it's available at the Silent Regrets site on both MegaUpload and SendSpace.

Both silentregrets and getfansub.com are both having internal problems. Hence, we can't use the site at ALL....which really SUCKS. I was in the middle of downloading Kisarazu Cat's Eyes, I only got up to episode 05. So yeah, can someone please give me download links to episode 06 to 09 (direct-download links plz). Thanx.
biggrin.gif

Been watching a lot of dorama lately!! XD
laugh.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jun 16 2008, 12:20 AM)I was in the middle of downloading Kisarazu Cat's Eyes, I only got up to episode 05. So yeah, can someone please give me download links to episode 06 to 09 (direct-download links plz). Thanx.
biggrin.gif

Been watching a lot of dorama lately!! XD
laugh.gif

[Japan-TV] Kisarazu Cat's Eyes - 06.avi
LINK HERE
[Japan-TV] Kisarazu Cat's Eyes - 07.avi
LINK HERE
[Japan-TV] Kisarazu Cat's Eyes - 08.avi
LINK HERE
[Japan-TV] Kisarazu Cat's Eyes - 09.avi
LINK HERE

QUOTE (JCDRANZER)Both silentregrets and getfansub.com are both having internal problems. Hence, we can't use the site at ALL....which really SUCKS.

Silent Regrets may not work but your link to getfansub.com now works!
wink.gif
Figures cause my links are now a bit pointless.
dry.gif
I suppose it's quicker to pick my links (less clicking
laugh.gif
)! Well in any case now you have a choice!

Which link will you pick?
ph34r.gif

I Would Like To Request My Mvp Valentine which is taiwan drama w/o sub also can~ please help me =D Thanks

I would like to request 4 Shimai Tantei Dan, which looks undoubtedly superb.....its a mystery dorama.
biggrin.gif
Its a dorama of 4 sisters who do detective work.
rolleyes.gif
Not much other info in this series....all I can say is that it looks good.
biggrin.gif

EDIT: -

Also, I would like to request the dorama, Engine please as well. Thank you.
biggrin.gif

This is a pic for the banner of 4 Shimai Tantei Dan: -

4STD-banner.jpg

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jun 23 2008, 11:37 AM)Also, I would like to request the dorama, Engine please as well. Thank you.
biggrin.gif
I found MU links for Engine RAWS & softsubs here. Just as a warning, when I visited I saw that some of the ads along the side/top were not work-safe (not full-out nudity, but I still wouldn't want my mother standing behind me, y'know?) so you've been warned.

Thanx again Monsta and Poonk, I really am grateful, Engine is such a great dorama. I just finished off 4 Shimai Tantei Dan, which I enjoyed a lot.....a very Galileo-esque series with the whole detective thing going on.
rolleyes.gif

Oh yes, I want to request another series called "The Devil", its a Korean dorama -----> http://wiki.d-addicts.com/The_Devil.

I would also like to request Dekichatta Kekkon (aka Shotgun Marriage) ----> http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Dekichatta_Kekkon and Hello! Miss ----> http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Hello!_Miss.

I have been trying to find these 3 and had no luck so far.
wink.gif

Thanx again Poonk & Monsta.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jun 27 2008, 12:44 AM)Damn.................WOW.......you're good Monsta.
rolleyes.gif

How did you do it ?? Did you use torrents and then uploaded it to megaupload ??

Anyhow, I'm extremely thankful towards you, Monsta.
biggrin.gif

Your welcome!
smile.gif
And yes your guess was right.
wink.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jul 03 2008, 08:49 AM)Oh yes, I want to request another series called "The Devil", its a Korean dorama -----> http://wiki.d-addicts.com/The_Devil.
The Devil - 01
AVI FILE SRT FILE

The Devil - 02
AVI FILE SRT FILE

The Devil - 03
AVI FILE SRT FILE

The Devil - 04
AVI FILE SRT FILE

The Devil - 05
AVI FILE SRT FILE

The Devil - 06
AVI FILE SRT FILE

The Devil - 07
AVI FILE SRT FILE

The Devil - 08
AVI FILE SRT FILE

The Devil - 09
AVI FILE SRT FILE

The Devil - 10
AVI FILE SRT FILE

The Devil - 11
AVI FILE SRT FILE

The Devil - 12
AVI FILE SRT FILE

The Devil - (avi files)
Episode 13 Episode 14 Episode 15 Episode 16
Episode 17 Episode 18 Episode 19 Episode 20

The Devil - (srt files)
Episode 13 Episode 14 Episode 15 Episode 16
Episode 17 Episode 18 Episode 19 Episode 20

Note: Keep the avi and srt files in the same directory!
wink.gif
Unless you want to watch The Devil in RAW!

Ahhhhhh....I had a dreadful weekend.....my little sister broke my keyboard by dropping into the floor......so GAY!! XD Got a new one this Monday but during that dreadful weekend, I skillfully used copy and paste on letters that were scattered across the net, to put the 3-digit code to download. BTW, Shotgun Marriage is hilarious, the funny thing is the main heroine of this dorama is the stuck-up school girl from Long Vacation and main actor is a playboy who steals the hero's first love in the same dorama, ala Long Vacation.
biggrin.gif
Gomen for spoiling.....but it ain't much really.
tongue.gif

THANK YOU LABBY & MONSTA

BTW, guys all the dorama at lolipower.org will be deleted by 10th of July.....I'm currently leeching as much as I can from the site, I've still got 11 different series to get from them.
wink.gif

QUOTE (labk1ta @ Jul 06 2008, 07:09 AM) Shotgun Marriage 01
LINK HERE

Shotgun Marriage 02
LINK HERE

Shotgun Marriage 03
LINK HERE

Shotgun Marriage 04
LINK HERE

Shotgun Marriage 05
LINK HERE

Shotgun Marriage 06
LINK HERE

Shotgun Marriage 07
LINK HERE

Shotgun Marriage 08
LINK HERE

Shotgun Marriage 09
LINK HERE

Shotgun Marriage 10
LINK HERE

Shotgun Marriage 11
LINK HERE

Shinigami no Ballad 04(mp4)
LINK HERE
Hmmmmm.....Labby....sorry for the inconvenience, but are you able to put up episode 08 of Shotgun Marriage, it seems that the link for it in your previous post is of episode 04 of Shinigami no Ballad please.
wink.gif
Thank you.
biggrin.gif

BTW......Shotgun Marriage is brill!! XD
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Jul 10 2008, 02:32 PM) Hmmmmm.....Labby....sorry for the inconvenience, but are you able to put up episode 08 of Shotgun Marriage, it seems that the link for it in your previous post is of episode 04 of Shinigami no Ballad please.
wink.gif
Thank you.
biggrin.gif

BTW......Shotgun Marriage is brill!! XD
biggrin.gif

Hey JCD, gomen. Ive fixed it. Thanks for letting me know. Thats one thing that I hate about multiple uploads. Were you able to find Hello! Miss?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back