Do You Wish, You Were Japanese?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Do you wish, you were Japanese?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You know I get alot of you look asian if you are looking at a pic of me from sorta far away kinda crossed eyed...oh and that my eyes are sorta japanese yeah people actually say that to me...but that is as it goes for me don't need to be japanese to enjoy the pleasures of another's culture...

There is this japanese girl who I think only dates japanese guys...she's kinda hot she is the only japanese girl I have seen at school with big umm...wait that is probably enough information...but yeah I am sticking with don't wanna be japanese but I all this talk has me craven some ramen...

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Aug 24 2006, 12:37 AM) And if you want to watch some anime you have to watch it at 2 a.m. in the morning, why not just download them?
hah!!?? is that true??? wah... if i want to watch anime at 2 a.m and i if i don't understand the japanese language.... it'll be a waste....
sad.gif

thank goodness i voted for "no"

actually i don't wanna to be a japanese people....
i'm happy with my current nationality now...
smile.gif

just let it like that....

Hmph. That really does suck man! ...She needs to re-opened her eyes and go out with any-type of guys...Japanese or NOT. ...Girls... They sure are picky--who they'd can or cannot go out with. Huh, bro? Here's an idea! Try your best to impress her! Maybe than she'll change her mind about "Goin' out--with you" XD

geez, you guys shouldn't fool a girl's heart. just hang with her for awhile, and let her get to know you. trying to impress a girl is a big no-no. reason:

<-------- did that with the first.

lmao no I just said she only dates japanese guys not that i specifically have my eyes set soley on her...by no means...I understand there are fishes and there are seas or yeah something like that...but I'm not mad at her because of her preferences...i think it may even be more family driven...I wouldn't be racially specific like that but...I'm me and she is her...that was an odd statement just now...but yeah I'm aka city hunter so that is what it is...lol and know i just named myself city hunter it isn't an official nickname it just sounds funny my friends get a kick out of it when i refer to myself as that...usually follows by your so lame...good times though...

@siegefox:i'm 200% agree with hamasusuke.trying to impress a girl is a GIGANTIC mistake.being yourself is the best way to approach a girl.well, at least i like that kind of guy.i'm a girl myself and i know most of my friends think the same way as i am

for the original question in this thread...nope,i dont wish to be a japanese.i'm proud to be just the way i am
biggrin.gif

i don't wish i like the way i am i just wish i new japanese

i kinda wish i am a japanese whenever im watching animes and other japan stuff =p but come to think of it why not? i can see more advantages of being one...
biggrin.gif

but being who i am is good enuf

If you were Japanese you would surely have a whole lot of advantages in terms of watching animes. You could get access to any animes that you want and other stuffs related to animes and manga. Well, personally, if I knew the language I would be happy with that.
smile.gif

QUOTE (nashaa @ Aug 26 2006, 12:08 PM) @siegefox:i'm 200% agree with hamasusuke.trying to impress a girl is a GIGANTIC mistake.being yourself is the best way to approach a girl.well, at least i like that kind of guy.i'm a girl myself and i know most of my friends think the same way as i am

for the original question in this thread...nope,i dont wish to be a japanese.i'm proud to be just the way i am
biggrin.gif

Hehehe. I was wondering when you were goin' to show up again. Yea... I guess I did show off a bit of an impression. I didn't really mean to do that. Really, I just thought It might sound right for a guy to get to know that person that he likes. Y' know like get a bit closer perhaps and know that persons likes and dislikes.

Well being japanese had some advantage like solarwing-san just said. but then again i think ill stick being the real me. after all, i can just study japanese to learn from the language and same time from their cultures ^^. so its not that of a big deal.

QUOTE (Siegefox28 @ Sep 03 2006, 12:52 AM) Hehehe. I was wondering when you were goin' to show up again. Yea... I guess I did show off a bit of an impression. I didn't really mean to do that. Really, I just thought It might sound right for a guy to get to know that person that he likes. Y' know like get a bit closer perhaps and know that persons likes and dislikes.
if that's what you mean,then there's nothing wrong with it
wink.gif
.i thought what you said by 'trying to impress a girl' is like...you know...pretend to be something that he's not just because the girl likes it.the relationship won't last long if that's the case
dry.gif

Heck yeah, I wish I was Japanese, then I would be able to pick up a Japanese girlfriend.

LOL J/K. No way under any circumstances would I wish to be Japanese because.... I really really hate eating raw fish aka Sushi, they had problems in their history that made them weaker and the country to the west of Japan dislikes them, men... they smoke cigarettes like they are candy everyday. And most of all....... JAPAN has a lot of earthquakes yearly since its a volcanic island, I would be cheating death everyday there.

QUOTE (fayewong @ Sep 03 2006, 10:35 AM) Heck yeah, I wish I was Japanese, then I would be able to pick up a Japanese girlfriend.

LOL J/K. No way under any circumstances would I wish to be Japanese because.... I really really hate eating raw fish aka Sushi, they had problems in their history that made them weaker and the country to the west of Japan dislikes them, men... they smoke cigarettes like they are candy everyday. And most of all....... JAPAN has a lot of earthquakes yearly since its a volcanic island, I would be cheating death everyday there.
Hmm... Well, I'm learning a few things about Japan. I didn't know it was an Volcanic Island of DOOM. Huh-huh... Interesting, in deed... I should've known it was an Earhquake "Zone". No matter how you think of it, it's still a nice place to live once in life.

well...cultural wise i guess it would be freaking awesome and being able to speak japanese and write also. but well i mean i'm learning little by little some phrases. hoping to become trilingual. but well i wouldn't like to step into a public shower being japanese
blink.gif

heh, yeah the urge to be japanese...i had that when i was a kid...mainly because of uber cool looking japanese games in japanese..
woops...tried to learn a bit..too crazy for me at that age.

Now i feel just as good being who i am ..dont go much for the nationality thing...there is life with subs..(Y)..japanese dubs and subs --good combo--
everything japanese...as long as its subbed..

QUOTE (rusto85 @ Sep 03 2006, 09:33 AM) well...cultural wise i guess it would be freaking awesome and being able to speak japanese and write also. but well i mean i'm learning little by little some phrases. hoping to become trilingual. but well i wouldn't like to step into a public shower being japanese
blink.gif
Hey its all good, you see me and I see you. Hey wait! We aren't suppose to see each other lol. Its sucks, first you have to rinse your body in soap then wash all of the soap off, before you can get into the tub of water. Also the tub of water is used by other people already so..... EWWWW

QUOTE (fayewong @ Sep 03 2006, 10:57 AM) Hey its all good, you see me and I see you. Hey wait! We aren't suppose to see each other lol. Its sucks, first you have to rinse your body in soap then wash all of the soap off, before you can get into the tub of water. Also the tub of water is used by other people already so..... EWWWW
unsure.gif
ummm i didn't mean it like that i meant my "manhood" hehehe
laugh.gif

QUOTE (rusto85 @ Sep 03 2006, 12:22 PM)
unsure.gif
ummm i didn't mean it like that i meant my "manhood" hehehe
laugh.gif

hey, I don't know and don't care about those things. Those kind of situations you keep to yourself.

QUOTE (doofus123)i dont wish to be a japanese, but i do with to be an anime character!
Hmmm....thats funny...lol....I wanna know which anime character you currently have in mind?!
biggrin.gif

As for me, am fine as I am.....no need to be Japanese but perhaps it would be interesting to go out with a Japanese girl....
rolleyes.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back