do u believe in aliens?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

do u believe there is other intelligent life forms outside of earth?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• maybe

• u really are bored

• Total voters
That question is already answered many times.
"Earth is but one planet in the solar system of the many solar systems in the star system of the galaxy in the galaxy system of the universe"...I mean yeah..its VAST...something like the Human brain and fantasy..anything u can imagine exists before you start imagining it.WE must be really egoistic to EVEN think that we are alone and everything around us is empty.The Cosmos has what we call Aliens..and we are aliens to them..don't forget that.What they could imagine??Did you ever thought that??
We are Aliens to them and they are aliens to us.But before we even start seeking the truth and our "friends" mustn't we look whats the truth INSIDE THIS planet?We don't even know everything that is to know about this planet we call "Earth" and we cannot even get along with each other.So finding "them" and start having a interplanetal or intersolar relationship before we have an international relationship or even a relationship between us and the next door - man is a foolish and naive thing indeed.So start thinking
if the "truth is in here" and in ourselves before you think if "the truth is out there ".

Sincerely yours AnimeAkuma *Coffee onee-chan??*
ph34r.gif

It is indeed possible, statistically probable, and plausible. Any other -bles you want to add?

Oh and yeah, believable, and fakeable. As for now my vote is maybe. We can guess but we can never really tell.

In this world however, i don't think they exist on earth, i don't believe any of the UFO footages. I'd rather stay like Kyon and live a happy, normal life.

i would like to believe... since its looks like fun.
tongue.gif
XD
i would like to study more about it... because i like to explore about extra-ordinary things
wink.gif
i would like to see an alien... how does they look like? do they look like us? or just like in those movie than in the form that human can possibly think of and imagine of them
huh.gif
??
i would like to be friends with them... does they good one like Autobot? or does they the bad one like Decepticon? i would be pleased if my car can turn into a an alien robot
laugh.gif
lol

but... till now there were no solid evidence of them
sad.gif
... we can only suspect them to be exist (for now), without 100% confidence
dry.gif
. does human intelligent and technology can't match to them
unsure.gif
? or does their technology were far behind us and cant travel through vast space
blink.gif
? who knows...
ph34r.gif

Anyway, im voting for:
QUOTE u really are boredXDD

I don't believe in those green things with huge eyes if that is what you mean. I believe that there has to be, even if nothing like on earth, some other life. The universe is just to big for there not to be even just a single celled organism out there or something. Just my take on the subject.

ph34r.gif
/vanish

I did not spend oodles of high school allowance money on X-Files stuff for nothing!

Anyway, I just thought of something some guy in a show in the National Geographic Channel said, "That's a lot of wasted space to be empty and Earth is too puny to be the only ones being inhabited."

I've always believed things tat many tought impossible or little-possible. My attitude towards aliens is the same. Just like many before said, Space is just a too large of a place.. Even large is a small word here. Aeons of lightyears seperate us from spaces borders. Anything might exist in between us and those borders. And even if all that space is "wasted", who said there was only one bigbang?

well i do believe there is but as for the appearance might not be what human think of... it might be something that we have never seen before.... may be a new species of something... human cant fully use their brain power though.... even Albert Einstein not manage to use his brain more than 20%...

I think there is a chance that there is live outside the earth, but since i've never seen an alien in my whole live, so i'm not really sure about it.

Would be kinda cool to see an alien though
smile.gif

According to science there is indeed alien live on other planets outside this universe...and i don't mean the little green aliens with the big eyes.

Personally, i believe aliens exist out there in the universe. Not ones that has big heads or so, but creatures.
We cannot believe that humans are the only intelligent living thing in the universe. Therefore i think that at least creatures must exist in the universe.
Scientists have found bacterial life forms on mars, so there must be something out there. Our technology is just not enough to discover them.

They're probably aliens out there (way way way out there!) but it's not like we will see/hear any in our lifetime (I'll bet my house on that one).

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back