DNAngel

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Daisuke

-chi
Kouhai
I have some of the manga and the anime.
DNAngel has a really good plot and great characters.
Niwa Daisuke is your average teenager, until his fourteenth birthday. He tries to declare his love to the girl of his dreams, but fails. Suddenly, whenever he thinks about this girl he turns into the legendary phantom thief known as Dark Mousy. Daisuke's mother, very much aware of this, makes him turn into Dark and steal valuable works of art for a purpose unkown to Daisuke. As the story unfolds, he learns why, and about his classmate who seems to have the same ability.

Have fun discussing. This would be a thread I will be active in.

The anime for this series is one of the most disappointing I've seen. I'm so upset I wasted $45 on the first DVD
dry.gif
However, I really enjoy the manga when it stays ontopic
happy.gif
The art is great, too.

Didn't we used to have a thread regarding the same anime? .

QUOTE Age rating: Teenagers (May contain bloody violence, bad language, nudity)
Genres: Comedy, Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo, Supernatural
Plot Summary:
Niwa Daisuke is your average teenager, until his fourteenth birthday. He tries to declare his love to the girl of his dreams, but fails. Suddenly, whenever he thinks about this girl he turns into the legendary phantom thief known as Dark Mousy. Daisuke's mother, very much aware of this, makes him turn into Dark and steal valuable works of art for a purpose unkown to Daisuke. As the story unfolds, he learns why, and about his classmate who seems to have the same ability.
Niwa Daisuke, a 14 year old boy who spills his love to Harada Risa. When rejected, his DNA changes and is mixed with the ancient phantom thief Dark. As his life and Dark's intertwine, he is forced to steal the artwork of the Hikari. As time passes, mysteries are uncovered of Dark's past, the ancient battle, and the heart of Daisuke.

Source... for the preview

I watched few episodes then gave up. I don't know why but I did...

ha, that's ainly the reason why some yaoi fan looked for DNangel anime 0_o
they made it as if daisuke and satoshi are GAYs! dammit
but the good thing about the anime is the OP and ED. they're both very good. true light really took my ears for 2 months or so
smile.gif

And if you look around you see most pics of Daisuke and Satoshi
ohmy.gif

You never get a pic of Riku with Daisuke any more.

That's because Satoshi and Daisuke are gay

While I don't mind the ending (it's cute) and the opening makes me want to shoot myself
ph34r.gif
I didn't like it to begin with, and then I watched the half-hour or so bonus footage on how they made it, and they played the same part repeatedly the entire time and I actually had to stop watching it.

A better DVD bonus was the first episode commentry of the guys who played Dark and Daisuke
laugh.gif

Lemme guess.. it was the English version DVD you bought? I prefer the Japanese version.

I never read the mangas but I did like the anime! the music was one of its gratest pluses. Dark moussy was soo kawaii. And I really liked the voice actors, especially Daisuke`s. The twins were colorless to begin with. The male characters were more interesting but then that happens in that kind of anime.

i liked it good anime

There are currently 12 Volumes for the manga.
I'm still trying to get the 12th!

hey! hey! question...!
tongue.gif
who will match best with daisuke?? Risa Harada or Riku Harada?? who do you think??

I say he is best match with the one he end up with in the anime Riku Harada (The one that play sports)

That's easy. Satoshi biggrin.gif He's a much better match than either of the twins!
Oh please, chisai-hana, that's gender discrimination
I think it;s quite unsatisfying that Riku falls in love with him so fast
sad.gif
they don't even have time for those romantic development
but, oh well, who cares

QUOTE (aoi_sora9x @ Nov 28 2006, 02:26 AM) Oh please, chisai-hana, that's gender discrimination
How so? I honestly do think Satoshi is a good match, but then Satoshi is my favourite character and I'm a yaoi fan. There's nothing wrong with either of the twins, I just don't see Daisuke with either of them.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back