Dissapeared people

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (koiji @ Oct 31 2009, 10:39 PM) Oh god, I know! Whats going on! Like, I've been sitting here and like.. NO ONE is on.. a year and a half ago this place was constantly buzzing!! What did you guys do to repel everyone?!
It was slightly buzzing a few days ago but I think the main reason is that the anime seasons that have came in the past few years haven't been particularly great unfortunately. This season is a bit better than previous seasons from this year and the year before.......but still sucks.
wink.gif

Thats why I'm having a hard time trying to find something to watch.
wink.gif

Yeah, Im just sticking with Bleach and Naruto Shippuuden..
Although there was an anime, Nagaserete Airantou that was REALLY good.. maybe you've watched it? I got all my episodes from FTV!
tongue.gif

QUOTE STAY!!!!! This forum seems soooooooooo DEAD lately. sad.gifFufufu not only seems it is dead my friend
tongue.gif
I think ftv is hardly the place which it used to be ages ago, therefore I'm also more a ghost here
ph34r.gif

Aaaah in any case welcome back Koji
biggrin.gif
hope you'll have a tiny wit fun here :3

You know what we should do? Have someone stream an episode of one the oldies at a certain time every few days and then we could bring some life back to the forum with discussion. Open the streaming to anyone who wants to watch and then make a thread for it. Or since mange seems more probable and the manga section needs some discussion somoene upload a chapter every 2 days and then people can red it and discuss. Just a few of my ideas.

QUOTE You know what we should do? Have someone stream an episode of one the oldies at a certain time every few days and then we could bring some life back to the forum with discussion. Open the streaming to anyone who wants to watch and then make a thread for it. Or since mange seems more probable and the manga section needs some discussion somoene upload a chapter every 2 days and then people can red it and discuss. Just a few of my ideas.
Hmm I think those are merely a few drops on the hot stone, well thats what I think. The only thing which would help would be a mayor change, but I don't see it happen.

QUOTE (shinigamii @ Nov 01 2009, 01:29 AM) You know what we should do? Have someone stream an episode of one the oldies at a certain time every few days and then we could bring some life back to the forum with discussion. Open the streaming to anyone who wants to watch and then make a thread for it. Or since mange seems more probable and the manga section needs some discussion somoene upload a chapter every 2 days and then people can red it and discuss. Just a few of my ideas.
Re-open that anti-loli vs anti-anti loli thread. Open another loli thread in the gallery section and put a different Touhou girl on the front page everyday! Go for the all out attack! That will attract new (and old) people back like moth to a flame!
wink.gif
tongue.gif

I hear a lot of the disappeared people were loli lovers so it should work!
wink.gif
No harm in trying!
tongue.gif

QUOTE (monsta666 @ Oct 31 2009, 09:38 PM) Re-open that anti-loli vs anti-anti loli thread. Open another loli thread in the gallery section and put a different Touhou girl on the front page everyday! Go for the all out attack! That will attract new (and old) people back like moth to a flame!
wink.gif
tongue.gif

I hear a lot of the disappeared people were loli lovers so it should work!
wink.gif
No harm in trying!
tongue.gif

Did someone mention Touhou?
biggrin.gif
Well if that AL vs. AAL thread was reopend we may get some life back into this. Besides I may be bold in saying this, but I think the lolis are the life blood of these boards as of late.

Heck I'm sure there's something tat can be done to promote this site along with pumping in new life into this site.

QUOTE Did someone mention Touhou? biggrin.gif
I'd support a complete overturn into a touhou board XD But knowing daft he won't do that
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE Well if that AL vs. AAL thread was reopend we may get some life back into this.Don't mention bringing back the al and aal wars to loud, some oif the older mods or better say veeery older mods would castrate you
tongue.gif

QUOTE Besides I may be bold in saying this, but I think the lolis are the life blood of these boards as of late.I wonder is there still...lifeblood
tongue.gif
? In any case lolifising things can only end up in being a win.

Somebody said ALS Vs. AALS o_O

Dont really think that will bring back alot of the old members. Problem is alot of them are really busy and dont have much free time.

QUOTE (JunMisugi @ Oct 31 2009, 06:50 PM) Hmm I think those are merely a few drops on the hot stone, well thats what I think. The only thing which would help would be a mayor change, but I don't see it happen.
what change exactly do you have in mind? Is the general idea that the user quality (to put it bluntly) is decreasing? Or what exactly are you referring to?

I myself miss the good ol´times, when I joined the forums 4 years ago. It seems to me back then FTV had a different atmosphere. Back then the thoughtfull section was far more active than it is today, there was a lot more activity in the forums in general.

Also I miss Bold very much!!! Its a pity he is gone...

QUOTE Dont really think that will bring back alot of the old members. Problem is alot of them are really busy and dont have much free time.I don't really think so, it might be true for some but fact is there are worlds between the ftv as of today and the ftv of two years ago.

QUOTE what change exactly do you have in mind? Is the general idea that the user quality (to put it bluntly) is decreasing? Or what exactly are you referring to?I think the interior problems of ftv are just too vast that a event here and a event there does not change anything. I'm sorry I think it's not a good idea to talk in the public forums about interior problems, if you want to know what I exactly mean you can pm me
tongue.gif

QUOTE I myself miss the good ol´times, when I joined the forums 4 years ago. It seems to me back then FTV had a different atmosphere. Back then the thoughtfull section was far more active than it is today, there was a lot more activity in the forums in general.

Also I miss Bold very much!!! Its a pity he is gone... Not only you
dry.gif
Ftv has changed quite a lot, and I think the future does not look so good. And I also miss Bold, maybe things would be different if he were still around.

Wait.....I've met Bold only a few times and I know he's one of the co-founders or something along those lines but I never really knew the person. So I don't think one person is enough to change the current condition of the forum. It looks like too many ppl are busy in RL. I actually talked to one of the older members and asked why he didn't frequent this forum as much and he basically told me "FTV has become too weird for him...". I was pretty clueless as to what on earth he was talking about but whatever the reason was could be one of the problems as to why the forums are kinda dead.

I don't know about you guys but I really enjoy visiting this website otherwise I wouldn't left this place AGES AGO but I didn't. I am glad that FTV isn't a complete sausage fest because we have the likes of Julezia, Emi, Noshi, Yaya, Warita, Labby.....there are the only 6 female members that I can remember who are currently active at the moment.

But I have hope that this site will get active with the arrival of new members.......we just need to be more "friendly" with them.

Another member was Uz3r013 who has not used this site since May......sad.
sad.gif

wow there's a name I haven't heard in ages, does anybody know what became of Uz3r?
Anyway by friendly does that mean we aren;t allowed to crowd round the new members and interrogate them and warn them about the lolos and lolis? and the various weirdos that lurk in some of the threads?
We need to keep getting new people in or this place is going to stagnate though (more girls would definitely be nice)
smile.gif

Oh yeah Uz3r-san was a very interesting character at times. I mean he was known as the Ecchi Master at one point. I kind of wonder if things are alright with him. Heck at one point I almost consdiered him as a rival in the Ecchi Field of anime series.

U know....I wanna help but......allow it. I'm on Jun's page......a change must happen. I am glad this site exists because I got to meet people that I can connect with.

Anyways...I migth have to put away FTV gloves as I need to go on the offensive and no where to attack.....you know what I mean guys.
tongue.gif

WOW.....this posts almost seems like the opposite to the previous post I did earlier.
wink.gif

Wait does this mean what I think it means. I mean I'm all for finding ways to bring back old members and even bring in some new blood into the forums. Besides like I stated before it seems that lolis are the lifeblood of these forums. Either you love them or you hate them, and quite frankly they are pretty much one of th emost (in)famous topics that you could find pretty much anywere.
tongue.gif

One loli missing in action is that of cherry-tan (sometimes known as chreyzee). I attempted contact with them some time back but was unsuccessful. Not to worry, I will attempt re-entry and I will make sure they have a fun and fufilling experience, if you get what I mean...
wub.gif
Now if I could only bribe someone to put Kohaku on the front page then maybe we can lure them back...
wink.gif

I just realised what happened to cherry-tan...
ph34r.gif

Knowing cherry-tan I think Kohaku-sama sucessfully abducted him and made him one of the members of The Underground Kingdom.
tongue.gif
Also, that and I think she may of shotafied him so she can "play" with him some more.
laugh.gif

I almost forgot about him. He was one of the friendliest Type-Moon Slave that I've ever met. I kind of miss him since we did have something along a conversation in the Type-Moon thread when I joined onto it. Speakin gof the Type-Moon Slaves we're missing archer-808 and I think gumaster as well.

QUOTE (JunMisugi @ Nov 02 2009, 05:53 PM)fact is there are worlds between the ftv as of today and the ftv of two years ago.
I think the interior problems of ftv are just too vast that a event here and a event there does not change anything.
I think the trouble is that the internet is expanding, it's like the expanding universe, unstoppable: originally there were only intelligent college students and academics etc online but then came the infamous "eternal september" when newbies formed the majority not just for a month but forever.

So the collective IQ of the internet is declining because most people joining it are clueless and in many cases sad to say will never get a clue. I daily work with people who, far from being able to install a codec to watch a H264 video or know what netiquette is don't even know what their browser address bar is for or what a bookmark is. (No, really! I am not making this up. I actually had a colleague complain that her computer stopped working after IT support took away the system box for maintenance....) And these are the people who are (with my misguided help!) signing up for blogging or facebook or ftv accounts...) I see people receiving emails saying "you must send your username, password, and date of birth to this address (which is not their ISP address) or we will cancel your account" and they think this is for real and when I say it is a phishing attack they go like "fishing? huh?" and wonder how I am miraculously able to tell that a request, directed via a hacked host, to send their logon password to an unrelated website based in Korea, is a scam. The fact is that people online aren't what they used to be.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back