Dissapeared people

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (sayonara solitia @ Oct 14 2009, 06:47 AM) y do the old users come back??? they've betrayed this site yet they want a reunion.
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif

Well there's this thing called a life. Eveyone has one, and sometimes it gets in the way of showing up online at times. So it's best not to hold a grudge on them since they got busy for a while and finally had the time to come back.

Okay, how about this: This thread is, by title, a TRIBUTE to lost members.

tribâ‹…ute
  /ˈtrɪbyut/ [trib-yoot]
–noun
1. a gift, testimonial, compliment, or the like, given as due or in acknowledgment of gratitude or esteem.

That being said, I would appreciate it if you would not insult members, many of whom devoted YEARS to this site and making it a better place, making it the place you enjoy, making it the place you apparently take for granted. Instead, either pay your respects, or shut up and get out.

Any further conversation regarding members who have "betrayed this site" but dare to actually come back will be considered off topic and said posts will be deleted.

My good sir, that was not a good riddle if I ever did see one. That gives a reason why some people decide to leave these boards and never come back. I mean why would someone who left these boards want to come back if they are not given a warm reception and told that they were missed during thier absence?

In any case please drop this conversation, and either PM either myself of chaos-san about this matter, since I don't want to close this thread down due to the off topic nature you reciently sparked here.

QUOTE (noob @ Oct 11 2009, 01:35 AM) on the above note: I wonder where pinky is. I've heard rumors that he has /wrist-ed. T/F?
I'm still alive:D.

Does anybody know what's happened to Eggy-san? he used to appear quite often in the Thoughtful section but he hasn't been around in a while and I sorta miss him (he's the only person that made me look normal) :/

QUOTE (Gustav1976 @ Oct 18 2009, 05:24 AM) Does anybody know what's happened to Eggy-san? he used to appear quite often in the Thoughtful section but he hasn't been around in a while and I sorta miss him (he's the only person that made me look normal) :/
Gustav, I noticed you put yourself down a lot. Stop doing that, I like you. Surely I am not the only one. And dont you dare to disappear.

As for eggy-san, I suspect he has a busy schedule.

QUOTE (warita200 @ Oct 18 2009, 05:46 AM) As for eggy-san, I suspect he has a busy schedule.
*tee hee!* yup, you got me! I was just checking out the forums again after a couple buddies of my started talking about forums they liked. It made me think, "oh yeah! i used to go on FTV all the time!".

Any-who... I've actually got some brutal deadlines (deadly due-dates, sinful schedules, poignant projects, crushing commisions, outrageous obligations, etc, etc...) to meet this week, so I can't stay long, but I'll try visiting a bit more often. (I really haven't been active on here for a looong time. dang. X_X ).

...and hi there Gustav! I hope my post was crazy enough to make you look sane. 'night everyone!
biggrin.gif

EDIT: There, perfect! good lord, I need some sleep.
sleep.gif
But yeah, I'll start checking in more often! 'night.

QUOTE (EggBeast @ Oct 20 2009, 09:51 PM) *tee hee!* yup, you got me! I was just checking out the forums again after a couple buddies of my started talking about forums they liked. It made me think, "oh yeah! i used to go on FTV all the time!".

Any-who... I've actually got some brutal deadlines (deadly due-dates, sinful schedules, poignant projects, crushing assignments, outrageous obligations, etc, etc...) to meet this week, so I can't stay long, but I'll try visiting a bit more often. (I really haven't been active on here for a looong time. dang. X_X ).

...and hi there Gustav! I hope my post was crazy enough to make you look sane. 'night everyone!
biggrin.gif

Dude, you messed it up with the crushing assignments T_T You could have had it perfect but noooo, couldn't think of synonym that starts with a 'C'. Fail.

xD

I've missed you Eggy T_T You should definitely make time to check in every now and then.

Dude, Arduous Assignments or Crushing Commissions. It could have been perfect!!

QUOTE (EggBeast @ Oct 20 2009, 07:51 PM) Any-who... I've actually got some brutal deadlines (deadly due-dates, sinful schedules, poignant projects, crushing commisions, outrageous obligations, etc, etc...) to meet this week, so I can't stay long, but I'll try visiting a bit more often. (I really haven't been active on here for a looong time. dang. X_X ).

Eggy-san, I am also waiting for the next chapter from your masterpiece "students cookbook"!!!!

Was good to see you;re still alive if not sane Eggy lol goodluck with the busy schedule and you'd better turn up now and then or I shall demand a few FTV peeps to hunt you down and drag you back
tongue.gif

Warita, that's kind of you to say so but it's in my nature to put me down (if I do it it leaves no ammo for anybody else to use, YES there is method in my madness...or was it madness in my theod.. anyway...)
I don't think FTV would be quite the same without a few key people such as Eggy, JC, ImTakes and few of the others I have come to rely on for input (even if some of input goes straight over my head lol) and I'd actually feel kinda sad if they disappeared for good.

WOW.....what an honour....thank you Gustav.
biggrin.gif
Do not worry....I started watching anime again.
biggrin.gif

Anyone know what happened to Nosh-Nosh and Chii ??
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Oct 21 2009, 03:51 PM) WOW.....what an honour....thank you Gustav.
biggrin.gif
Do not worry....I started watching anime again.
biggrin.gif

Anyone know what happened to Nosh-Nosh and Chii ??
rolleyes.gif

Noshi is around...should be doing webzine stuff, dunno what else. As for Chii, I assume you mean chiisai?

chiisai hana is busy writing resumes and buying shoes, hahaha

I miss both of them, noshi and chisai hana. There are only so few females here....

wow come to think of it I haven't heard those names in a while.. hasn't anybody told Chiisai that FTV is more important than shows?
tongue.gif

I agree that the lack of females is deplorable, after all I've already laid claim to Warita
tongue.gif

I sorta miss Noshi too even though I hardly know her, I hope they both come back to us eventually.

Thanks guys.. I've been gone for quite a while as well..
sleep.gif
But now I'm back..
Hmm.. maybe I should leave.. I'm obviously not wanted...
wink.gif

QUOTE (koiji @ Oct 31 2009, 09:42 PM) Thanks guys.. I've been gone for quite a while as well..
sleep.gif
But now I'm back..
Hmm.. maybe I should leave.. I'm obviously not wanted...
wink.gif

STAY!!!!! This forum seems soooooooooo DEAD lately.
sad.gif

Oh god, I know! Whats going on! Like, I've been sitting here and like.. NO ONE is on.. a year and a half ago this place was constantly buzzing!! What did you guys do to repel everyone?!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back