Dissapeared people

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Bold

-kenja sama
Retired
Maybe its just the christmass holiday, but there seems to be a lot of people that dissapeared.

Here is a list of dissapeared members. Lets remember them and wish them luck:
- wwwwww
- Osiris
- Smilelolz
- AnimeOne
- Exile

Feel free to add to the list or to point out that some of those people are not lost to us.

Kashisu isn't gone look at the date of her post: http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopi...indpost&p=38226 .

And Exile will be back like always.

As for the rest, it's true that they haven't been here for a while. Sasha is retired as you can see on her status on her profile. And i think the others are just busy with school and stuff like they mentioned.

yeah i was about to say that w6 is back. kashisu, she's back now... exile just doesn't come around for a long while.

how about darkcasper? he's been gone for a long time (but i know where he is).

i thought he was in the retired list???

showoff is posting now and then. she's probably busy with life.

yeah , and he had so many posts too o_O SMILELOLZ COME BAAACK
-
MY BAD, SORRY

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Jan 13 2006, 03:45 PM)Smilelolz is a HE....
blink.gif
Who ever doubted that??
blink.gif

i editted it , shut up mkk

QUOTE (ben-sama @ Jan 10 2006, 11:00 PM) yeah i was about to say that w6 is back. kashisu, she's back now... exile just doesn't come around for a long while.

how about darkcasper? he's been gone for a long time (but i know where he is).
darkcasper died... actually he just got a gf and decided to spend his time in her, giving up anime and tv!! God damn i hope shes worth that kinda sacrifice!!

but im here for u ben... im here whenever u need me

EDIT: vvv Haha... lol i meant 'on' her (and i dont mean that literally) vvv

QUOTE (ultima2096 @ Jan 16 2006, 09:36 PM) darkcasper died... actually he just got a gf and decided to spend his time in her, giving up anime and tv!! God damn i hope shes worth that kinda sacrifice!!

but im here for u ben... im here whenever u need me
IN her?! oh my god!

haha just kidding. yeah i talked to him recently on aim and heard a little about it. i'd give up tv and anime too if i was spending all my time in... hmm, maybe this isn't an appropriate thing to talk about.

who you calling children? it's "very young, immature nudgers acting like us teenagers"

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back