Dissapeared people

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
dark messiah is a white bunny!!

btw, i've not disappeared. not yet
wink.gif

Well some people already returned. Like Showoff, and i am gona disappear aswell. You will never see me online but i will post like a ghost
biggrin.gif

can`t everyone do that , i`ve seen daft do it sometimes
tongue.gif

Since we are talking about disapeared people, where is mune, tomo, ai-chan and all the others?

QUOTE (gabrielle_filth @ Jan 19 2006, 06:44 AM)Since we are talking about disapeared people, where is mune, tomo, ai-chan and all the others? I already mentionned this, but here we go again -> vacation

QUOTE (gabrielle_filth @ Jan 19 2006, 07:57 AM) yes, and i guess the vacation is over...at least for me
well, not for them. And I have a direct source on that.
Some are luckyer than others.

Lucky is the happy one,
Lucky is the one feeling good,
Lucky is the one who is fufilling his heart's desire,
Lucky is the one who is lucky

--
Edit:
Here, see what I meant -> http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopi...indpost&p=40145

I just saw a ghost !!!!
ph34r.gif

And I have proof!

when in the world was that?!
blink.gif
man can you give proff of the time smilelolz was online? that was kinda spooky...
ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Angel453455 @ Mar 11 2006, 09:34 PM) when in the world was that?!
blink.gif
man can you give proff of the time smilelolz was online? that was kinda spooky...
ph34r.gif

Calculate the time it took to take the screen shot and add that little color. I posted right after that. So about 5 minutes before my post time

wat?! just right about 10 mins ago?! man spooky!
ph34r.gif
really thought it was kinda like 3 to 4 days ago but ten minutes?!
blink.gif
really freakin spooky...

QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Mar 13 2006, 01:54 AM) I'm not surprised, we are having a break in March which Smilelolz probably finally have time to visit us.
Btw, how come Smileloz can only show up in holidays?
He can't be busy with school 24/7 either??

QUOTE (Daedroth @ Mar 12 2006, 06:57 PM) He can't be busy with school 24/7 either??
heheheh, this smells like a girlfriend
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

he has a lot of university auditions coming up....so he's spending quite a lot of time with his violin lol..

university...preparation... hmm.... I've heard that somewhere before... Oh crap... no....way... >_>

QUOTE (CRMSON @ Mar 13 2006, 08:58 PM) he has a lot of university auditions coming up....so he's spending quite a lot of time with his violin lol..
Well, music can definatly be demanding. In many ways, it is like a girlfriend!

sorry for this double post.. you could delete it if you want but need to post so that you would notice...
smile.gif
anyway is nightdragon still here? haven't seen him but i know his a mod... is he busy or sumthing?
unsure.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back