Dissapeared people

Bold

-kenja sama
Retired
Maybe its just the christmass holiday, but there seems to be a lot of people that dissapeared.

Here is a list of dissapeared members. Lets remember them and wish them luck:
- wwwwww
- Osiris
- Smilelolz
- AnimeOne
- Exile

Feel free to add to the list or to point out that some of those people are not lost to us.

Dragon-of-Rune

-Jigoku Sensei
Retired
Kashisu isn't gone look at the date of her post: http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopi...indpost&p=38226 .

And Exile will be back like always.

As for the rest, it's true that they haven't been here for a while. Sasha is retired as you can see on her status on her profile. And i think the others are just busy with school and stuff like they mentioned.

ben-sama

-dono
Retired
yeah i was about to say that w6 is back. kashisu, she's back now... exile just doesn't come around for a long while.

how about darkcasper? he's been gone for a long time (but i know where he is).

hamasusuke

-aniue
Retired
i thought he was in the retired list???

showoff is posting now and then. she's probably busy with life.

wceend

-Spama Sosei
Sempai
yeah , and he had so many posts too o_O SMILELOLZ COME BAAACK
-
MY BAD, SORRY

Bold

-kenja sama
Retired
QUOTE (MKK2004 @ Jan 13 2006, 03:45 PM)Smilelolz is a HE....
blink.gif
Who ever doubted that??
blink.gif

wceend

-Spama Sosei
Sempai
i editted it , shut up mkk

ultima2096

-kun
Retired
QUOTE (ben-sama @ Jan 10 2006, 11:00 PM) yeah i was about to say that w6 is back. kashisu, she's back now... exile just doesn't come around for a long while.

how about darkcasper? he's been gone for a long time (but i know where he is).
darkcasper died... actually he just got a gf and decided to spend his time in her, giving up anime and tv!! God damn i hope shes worth that kinda sacrifice!!

but im here for u ben... im here whenever u need me

EDIT: vvv Haha... lol i meant 'on' her (and i dont mean that literally) vvv

ben-sama

-dono
Retired
QUOTE (ultima2096 @ Jan 16 2006, 09:36 PM) darkcasper died... actually he just got a gf and decided to spend his time in her, giving up anime and tv!! God damn i hope shes worth that kinda sacrifice!!

but im here for u ben... im here whenever u need me
IN her?! oh my god!

haha just kidding. yeah i talked to him recently on aim and heard a little about it. i'd give up tv and anime too if i was spending all my time in... hmm, maybe this isn't an appropriate thing to talk about.

hamasusuke

-aniue
Retired
who you calling children? it's "very young, immature nudgers acting like us teenagers"

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more