Did u know!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I wish it was that simple ...
sad.gif

I'm already getting tutored by school, and maybe next schoolyear I'm going to get private maths tutoring. School just sux and the tutorings at school don't work a BIT >.<

but ehm.. enough about that, this is getting a bit off topic
tongue.gif

did u know - I hav a band...
did u know - fsn won't hav a second season...
did u know - I'm not a spammer...
did u know - earth wud b hell if everyone was rich...
did u know - 7950gx2 possess the power to outrun 7900gtx sli by 70% least...
did u know - words without vowels (hymn and rhythm...there may b more)...
did u know - a guy who doesn't like girls is mentally defected, same goes for girls...
did u know - I've watched KGNE uptill 8 adn decided not to see it anymore out of depression....
did u know - fever is necessary to reagain the health of antibodies (is that even true)...
more???may b later....*yawns*

QUOTE (Noshi @ Jun 18 2006, 09:43 AM) I wish it was that simple ...
sad.gif

I'm already getting tutored by school, and maybe next schoolyear I'm going to get private maths tutoring. School just sux and the tutorings at school don't work a BIT >.<

but ehm.. enough about that, this is getting a bit off topic
tongue.gif

Did you know: There's no point to math? it's true. Think about it; what are you gonna do, if you're an average person, when you grow up? all there is is taxes, taxes and taxes. If you're a construction worker or an architect, i feel sorry for you.... for having to use more than 10% of your brain...

it seems to be your turn to read my mind now
tongue.gif

like in a few years, I might even calculate the logarithm of frogs in the pond in front of my house which I should calculate how much sunbeam it might absorb per cm2 per year.. >.< IT IS stupid to force ppl to learn math even if they really suck at it and really NOTHING works to make these ppl (me) understand
Maths sux, and I won't use it in my further future. maybe only the simple calculations of how much money I'll use when I go shopping...

Were you aware: The term "Did you know" is copywriten by a large publishing company?

QUOTE (hamasusuke @ Jun 18 2006, 03:07 PM) Did you know: There's no point to math? it's true. Think about it; what are you gonna do, if you're an average person, when you grow up? all there is is taxes, taxes and taxes. If you're a construction worker or an architect, i feel sorry for you.... for having to use more than 10% of your brain...
Did you know: That math makes people ridiculous amounts of money? Not to mention it wins me all sorts of games I play (including the stock market and poker)?

QUOTE (hamasusuke @ Jun 18 2006, 09:00 AM) Oh yeah, i forgot to tell you guys my right-left hand connection... it's wierd.

for one thing, i'm a right hander, yes. I write with it, eat with it, and probably type with it more. however... my left hand is more dominant, for some reason. probably because i broke it when i was abound 7 or 8, and the doctors couldn't mend it until two weeks later. during those two weeks, my bone was growing for itself, so if you look at my arm now, my right is slightly one millimeter longer than my left. I use my left for various other things; play tennis, erase, and even punch with it. and because of that, it went down to my left foot as well, so i can kick better with it.

the problem is that i have bad aim on my left, and weak power on my right.

how does that relate? well.... you guys solve that for me. a righty, yet a lefty.
don worry. i've got the same weird "ablities" as u. haha. it's great though, people keep wonderingwhether u r left or right handed.

QUOTE (wwwwww @ Jun 17 2006, 03:59 PM) I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
wow! what a good text!
ph34r.gif
where you get it??

Did you know i'm a spammer XD
Did you know i'm a shy person
Did you know i like watching anime
Did you know i'm not an active poster
Did you know that i'm a guy
Did you know i'm sick right now
Did you know a lot of people are getting -dono's and -sama's right now
Did you know fansub si a great site?

man i can keep on going from a cell to the universe with that question...
Maybe next time when i feel like it i'll post a one page post with the amazing question given by this thread... ^^ (at least i won't think as much as proving points in KGNE XD)

QUOTE (Angel453455 @ Jun 19 2006, 12:00 PM) Did you know i'm a spammer XD
Did you know i'm a shy person
Did you know i like watching anime
Did you know i'm not an active poster
Did you know that i'm a guy
Did you know i'm sick right now
Did you know a lot of people are getting -dono's and -sama's right now
Did you know fansub si a great site?

man i can keep on going from a cell to the universe with that question...
Maybe next time when i feel like it i'll post a one page post with the amazing question given by this thread... ^^ (at least i won't think as much as proving points in KGNE XD)
Well I knew it all
laugh.gif

Now,

Did you know that I love soccer
Did you know that soccer is the most watched sport in the world
biggrin.gif

So if you know, good for you......
laugh.gif

did you know: a life is given every 10 seconds??? but in resonse... a life is taken every 14 seconds.

QUOTE (hamasusuke @ Jun 19 2006, 08:01 PM) did you know: a life is given every 10 seconds??? but in resonse... a life is taken every 14 seconds.
well I did not know the statistics..........but now I know
biggrin.gif

make your palms face each other then make corresponding fingers touch each other as if you are praying. make it so that your fingers only touch your corresponding fingure and not the fingers next to it on the same hand. then bend your finger joints to make it look like you have an invisible ball in it.
without disconnecting any of your fingers, try to get your middle fingers under your index fingers. Your middle fingers have to always be facing upwards though.

I tried explaining it the best i could...
some people can do it while others cant. I can.

QUOTE (wwwwww @ Jun 17 2006, 04:13 PM) post anything here that is interesting for us to know.
feel free to discuss.

i was looking around and found this interesting piece of info.
try to read it.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Indeed it was cool and interesting too. Keep going ind some more and tell them to us.
biggrin.gif

Did you know that:

- The original Volkswagen Beetle was commissioned by Aldof Hitler and designed by Ferdinand Porsche. Adolf Hitler was the one who gave it the cute features and curves that make it the greatest selling car in existance.

- There are an average of 178 sesame seeds on a McDonald's Big Mac bun.

-A blue whale's heart is the size of a Volkswagen Beetle.

To be continued.....

Did you know that:

- Women digest more lipstick than they apply

- Dog owners in Turin, Italy can be fined up to $650 if they don't walk their dog at least three times a day!

- Hitler, during his rise to power, sought advice from a psychic on what he should do. After the psychic helped him, Hitler had him killed because he was a jew.

LOL are those true!?!? man... too many facts to consume...

QUOTE (solarwing @ Jun 19 2006, 07:20 AM) Well I knew it all
laugh.gif

Now,

Did you know that I love soccer
Did you know that soccer is the most watched sport in the world
biggrin.gif

So if you know, good for you......
laugh.gif

isn't formula1 as most watched sport in the world?

QUOTE (kenshin himura @ Jun 29 2006, 09:00 PM) isn't formula1 as most watched sport in the world?
Yep I heard about that but actually there's the World Cup and I assume that more people are watching it....
laugh.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back