Denpa Kyoushi

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~
Staff member
Leader Council

Title: HE IS AN ULTIMATE TEACHER
Japanese: 電波教師
Airing date: 4/4/2015 (TV series 13 episodes) and 2/10/2012 (commercials)
Genres: Comedy, Romance, Action, School, Slice of Life, Harem, Shounen
Original creator: Takeshi Azuma
Director: Masato Satō
Written by: Atsushi Maekawa
Music by: Ryūichi Takada (Monaca)
Character designer: Isao Sugimoto
Art director: Daiki Kuribayashi
Sound director: Yukio Nagasaki
Director of photography: Jin Nishiyama
Art design by: Iho Narita
Color design by: Eri Suzuki
Editing by: Hitomi Sudō
Producers: Shigetoshi Satō and Yoshihito Yonekura
Chief producers: Masahito Yoshioka, Michihiko Suwa and Tomonori Ochikoshi
Animation producers: Satoshi Yokoyama and Takeshi Mizokami
Music producers: Hiroyuki Shimizu, Keiichi Sotomura and Noriko Iwasaki
Studio: A-1 Pictures
Network: NNS (ytv)
1st opening theme: "Youthful Dreamer" by TrySail
1st ending theme: "DREAMIN'" by Tokyo Performance Doll (TPD)
Main cast: Higashi Shinmei Hs: Icho B:
Jun'ichirō Kagami (鑑 純一郎) voiced by Hiroshi Kamiya (TV series) and Daisuke Ōno (Drama CD)
Suzune Kagami (鑑 純音) voiced by Rena Matsui (TV) and Kana Asumi (CD)
Minako Kanō (叶美奈子) "Face-Punch (顔面パンチ)" voiced by Sora Amamiya (TV)
Koyomi Hiiragi (柊 暦) "Options (オプション付き)" voiced by Suzuko Mimori (TV)

Makina Momozono (桃園 マキナ) "Irregular Twintails (変則ツインテール)" voiced by Saori Ōnishi (TV) and Yōko Hikasa (CD)
Kiriko Shikishima (式島 切子) "Potatoes (ポテト)" voiced by Azusa Tadokoro (TV)
Kanon Chinami (千波 花音) "Anime Voice (アニメっ娘)" voiced by Rina Hidaka (TV)
Sachiko Tanaka (田中 さち子) 'Kisaki Tenjōin (天上院 騎咲)' by Ayane Sakura (TV) & Marina Inoue (CD)
Kōtarō Araki (荒木 光太郎) "Luce (ルーチェ)" voiced by Aki Toyosaki (TV) and Miyuki Sawashiro (CD)
Seijūrō Nanami (七海 征十郎) "Cyborg Human (改造人間)" voiced by Yoshimasa Hosoya (TV)
Official website, TV series PV and pilot CMs: http://www.ytv.co.jp/denpa/

Synopsis: Kagami Junichirou was known as a physics genius when he was a teenager, and he was even published in "Nature." However, after college, he suddenly lost all interest in science. As a NEET, he's devoted himself to his anime blog and nerdy collecting habits. He claims he has a serious illness called "I can't do anything I don't want to do." Desperate to get him to do something with his life, his little sister manages to get him a job teaching physics at his old high school. He's certainly an unconventional teacher, but he becomes fairly popular with the students. After helping a girl who's being ruthlessly bullied, Kagami finds that he actually likes teaching. Will he continue his career as a weird teacher? Will he go back into physics? Or will he end up back where he started?

QUOTE (labk1ta @ Mar 31 2015, 09:01 PM)denpa kyoushi!!! been waiting for this. i love the manga and i was wishing that they'll make an anime.we'll see if he's funnier than Korosensei, ep'1 would have fit better in april 1st
smile.gif

denpa kyoushi!!! been waiting for this. i love the manga and i was wishing that they'll make an anime. so happy.

i see that they finally going to continue Gintama. i can't wait to watch this. but i need to finish the 2012 series first. not sure where i stopped though.

I'll be following this series, sadly I already have 2 negative points on it... Music is louder than the voices and Spontaneous at some points + ... I have issues with the voice cast itself...QUOTE (Masich @ Jan 25 2015, 10:15 AM)
I'm actually more happier having Koro Sensei sound like the current TV Anime, compared to the voice used in October 2013 (OVA), Which was in my head, very badly done.
But I understand for people like us who wanted this to be animated, all have a different imagination on what kind of voice would be used, that is totally normal to feel disappointed about if it doesn't fit.
In this case, Hiroshi Kamiya is a good voice actor, but he doesn't sound right for this role as Jun'ichirō Kagami.
It doesn't fit from my point of *hearing* But I still understand if others enjoy it.

QUOTE (Masich @ Apr 05 2015, 07:11 AM)I'll be following this series, sadly I already have 2 negative points on it... Music is louder than the voices and Spontaneous at some points + ... I have issues with the voice cast itself...In this case, Hiroshi Kamiya is a good voice actor, but he doesn't sound right for this role as Jun'ichirō Kagami.
It doesn't fit from my point of *hearing* But I still understand if others enjoy it.
Yes, I agree that the production "fit-n-finish" could use some work.

But c'mon! I'm looking foreward to each episode. Seriously - "I here-by dub you FACE-PUNCH GIRL." Where else does something that simple and stupid just cause giggles to bubble-up from your gut?

We had to work for "Fails-at-cookies-Chan" ourselves. Here, it's offered to us on a silver platter.

It's like the non-magical adventures of Negi-Sensei's older red-headed cousin.

I'm in!

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Apr 06 2015, 04:29 PM)We had to work for "Fails-at-cookies-Chan" ourselves. Here, it's offered to us on a silver platter.or 'Wicked Blondie' in ep'2 ;p yet what i'm not liking, at this pace we'll not need Silendris inspiring us with nicknames -.<... some questions: is that item sent to his students, a parody of FSNs Rule Braker? is YD before Psycho-Pass 2's WC?
tongue.gif

Okay is it just me or does the main character look something like an older version of Negi from Negima?
blink.gif

Other then that I kind of decided to check it out as a pickup series, but I might end up watching it the whole way through.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Apr 11 2015, 06:19 PM)Okay is it just me or does the main character look something like an older version of Negi from Negima?
blink.gif

Other then that I kind of decided to check it out as a pickup series, but I might end up watching it the whole way through.
tongue.gif

Knorris908-san Apr 06 2015, 04:29 PM Report - Quote

It's like the non-magical adventures of Negi-Sensei's older red-headed cousin.

No, you're not alone.
biggrin.gif

He totally looks like Teenage Negi from the Inverse Mars arc. Truthfully, one of the reasons I started reading this manga way back when it started. It's funny he ended up more like Chisato, tho'.
tongue.gif

Kagami's rant this episode is one of my all time favorites. Boxer Girl and Wicked Blondie have the most amazingly horrified looks on their faces during the Manga versions of this scene.

LAWL the sister (Suzune)'s voice is the first time i got it right in a long time, it matches (at least around 80-90%) the voice i had in my mind from reading the manga. Junichirou's.. well its quite diferent, i imagined a less manly voice.

But im definitely not dropping this, i need to at LEAST see fries doing her maid dance :3

Junichirou also neglected to say you need political conections to be a VA
tongue.gif
(hope not)

QUOTE (Norren @ Apr 12 2015, 05:45 AM)He totally looks like Teenage Negi from the Inverse Mars arc. Truthfully, one of the reasons I started reading this manga way back when it started. It's funny he ended up more like Chisato, tho'.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Klyern @ Apr 14 2015, 05:30 PM)LAWL the sister (Suzune)'s voice is the first time i got it right in a long time, it matches (at least around 80-90%) the voice i had in my mind from reading the manga. Junichirou's.. well its quite diferent, i imagined a less manly voice.maybe you would prefer his seiyuu of Drama CDs or CMs, besides Negima if YD-sensei got to cosplay i say he fits to... parody Kenshin ;p so along Suzune in ep 3, Options-sama and Irregular Twin Tails-chan are a scary trio (SAO @12:20)
biggrin.gif

ugh ep'4 about maid Potatoes-chan looks like low budget animations from early 2000's, i rather prefer it with decent 90's style... at least for me the bully debut of Cyborg Human-kun in ep.5 was better, btw another SF Ryu parody @ 9:26
tongue.gif

Well I wasn't expecting to see Face Punch make her way back into the series like that. Although it was nice to see how she more or less knew the guy he was going to face off against, and not only that but I'm somewhat enjoying this series never the less, since it's slightly amusing in a way.
tongue.gif

also as one of its main girls i bet we'll see Face Punch again, more if cyborg has feelings for her yet she for sensei in ep'6... i must admit i'm liking it too despite animation (lol soccer) or some seiyuus, but my favorite OP and ED this spring
wink.gif

Denpa Kyoushi 2nd cour, after a weak break and many 'YD?' intros xD

Airing date: 11/7/2015 (12 episodes, 24 in total)
2nd OP theme: "vivid brilliant door!" by Sphere
2nd ED theme: "MY ONLY ONE" by 9nine

New cast: Kazuya Momozono (桃園 一也) voiced by Tomoko Tsuzuki
Tim Bernards Lynn (ティム・バーナーズ・リン) voiced by Ayahi Takagaki
Madoka Kuramachi (蔵持 円) voiced by M.A.O
Hell Gates (ヘル・ゲイツ) voiced by Daisuke Namikawa
Reiko Mukyō (無響 零子) voiced by Kana Hanazawa

Yamato Tōne (刀祢 大和)http://www.ytv.co.jp/denpa/character/images/character/toune_01.png voiced by Aya Hirano
Taki Komiyahttp://www.ytv.co.jp/denpa/character/images/character/komiya_t_01.png voiced by Risae Matsuda
Nagaru Komiyahttp://www.ytv.co.jp/denpa/character/images/character/komiya_n_01.png voiced by Satsumi Matsuda
Matome Nishikujō (西九条 まとめ)http://www.ytv.co.jp/denpa/character/images/character/nishikujo_01.png voiced by Risa Taneda
Moemi Kushinada (櫛名田 萌美)http://www.ytv.co.jp/denpa/character/images/character/moemi_01.png voiced by Shiina Natsukawa
Supporting cast: Sadamitsu Fuwa
Mimori Kichō
Nami Shirakawa
Subaru Akatsuki
Shō Narasawa
Kazuki Tōno
Kujō Daiki
Kaito Aizawa
Todoroki
Uekusa
Alice Hiiragi (柊 アリス)

Tomoya Tokisaka (時坂 朋也)
Minami Kitayama (北山 みなみ) voiced by Akemi Kanda
Yukino Kuribayashi (栗林 雪乃) voiced by Yumi Uchiyama
Miho Kitō (鬼頭 ミホ) voiced by Yuiko Tatsumi
Keiko voiced by Yukiyo Fujii
2nd cour (preview 14):
Sites:
DCDs:
SCMs:

QUOTE (Klyern @ Apr 14 2015, 5:30 PM)im definitely not dropping thisalso glad to see it continues in ep.13, after Anime Voice and Luce trap arcs
happy.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back