Denmark VS Islam

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
it`s ok to protest against these things, but as filth daid "i want him to die" WHY do they always want people dead , so if that guy doesnt like the islam he has to die? , sounds kinda agressive to me :/ , why don`t they just sue him , it`s way more fun , you don`t egt trouble with the rest of the world, and the guy ends up in jail the rest of his life!

huh... i don't like people get to war cause religion things...
mad.gif

i think it's to childish to debate... about religion!
dry.gif

btw in this forum anime and manga have unite us even we have different religion!
smile.gif
we love anime and manga afterall....
tongue.gif

ya XD , the solution to all the world`s problems mustbe anime XD

I saw this thread for 1 week ago and I didn't want to post anything coz I felt so mad for some baka comment but since I calm down little bit I will post now.
QUOTE my personal opinion is : Do`nt mess with peoplè religion , but to react with violence and start threatning people is WAY too much
I agree with you ppl shouldn't mess with other ppl's religion and am saying its WAY too much to mess with religion. And I don't really with violence am with you in this point, but don't think if someone said or done bad things about you or about someone you love it won't hurt it does and really badly.

QUOTE maybe the muslims and arab now are weak but that doesn't give the others the right to make fun of them or their religion
I should know that you would say that. I can't beleive that you keep saying things
with out thinking about it or what would be the consequences. I do beleive in my ppl. You should know that every civilization go throw difficulties, and WE were strong civilization. We had ppl who MADE the medicine, who were superior in physical science, social science and other things if I start to type them down I wouldn't finish. YES I know that we are kinda following other countries which don't deserved to be pursue, but I still beleive that ONE day that we will be as we used to be. Even the human have time when they being weak but after that they become more stronger than they used to be. SO I know that we will be one day inshallah.

QUOTE First of all, I would not say arabs are weak. But there were some major events in history that made the arab people become only the shadow of what they once were. Let me explain. A few hundreds years ago, the arab culture was much more advance than the western one
I am with you at this one bold YES there were major events which made us like that but I still saying we will come over it.

QUOTE from a non-religous stand point, i think those people are just over reacting. Yeah the Denmark are making fun of the prophet, but that's freedom of speech. I don't see people trying to kill Mel Gibson for making 'Passion of the Christ'
I didn't really think that you would say that MKK. Let me tell you something IF someone came and slap me at my face I don't think that I would tell him " no please this one didn't really hurt me would you slap me on the other side as well". I don't think that would happen I would slap this person as hard as he did to make him KNOW that it does hurts if i didn't say anything or if i didn't make any reaction he wouldn't know what he did and he will Continue slaping me but if i did something he will know the meaning of being slapped. MKK do u really think its easy for us that making fun of our prophet??. YOU wouldn't understand our feelings nor we understand yours.
our prophet is so much special to us so dear that no one in our heart has the same place as he do. Even if I talked about him you wouldn't understand what I mean. But you should know something if you truly love someone YOU wouldn't let anyone say bad things about him/her you will do anything to stop them saying these baka things right??. I am not saying using violence is a good things NO its not and am kinda disappointed on some ppl who made such a things there are other things that we can do like best than being violence, but don't forget that they were mad and when the person be mad he react rashly.

QUOTE Do they have political cartoons in the Arab nations? It's something I'm curious about, whether they understand the nature of a political cartoon (I've only ever seen them in Western papers). I'm not saying that would make it right, but it could give further justification for their reaction.
well yes we have but if we took it as Islam point of view we shouldn't drow human faces nor their bodies so thats why we felt so offensive specially when they drow our prophet. Thats why Muslim ppl felt so angry about and it was the second reason the first one is making FUN of our prophet it was too much you see what I mean??.

The lost comment you add wceend I won't reply coz its stupid.

I am agreeing with ppl who said each one should RESPECT other's religion. You won't follow my religion nor I would follow yours, but why can't we respect each one point of view?? why can't we live with out conflict??!. Even if I try to explicate my beliefs you won't undertsad it nor if u did the same I won't understand it. so let us not making fun nor hurting each others feelings.

QUOTE I should know that you would say that. I can't beleive that you keep saying things
with out thinking about it or what would be the consequences. I do beleive in my ppl. You should know that every civilization go throw difficulties, and WE were strong civilization. We had ppl who MADE the medicine, who were superior in physical science, social science and other things if I start to type them down I wouldn't finish. YES I know that we are kinda following other countries which don't deserved to be pursue, but I still beleive that ONE day that we will be as we used to be. Even the human have time when they being weak but after that they become more stronger than they used to be. SO I know that we will be one day inshallah.

You know i had a feeling that you will disagree with me, did someone told you to do that??????

anyway, 1st of all i said Now we are weak but not always.... yes someday we will be strong again....

you were saying (WE were strong civilization), isn't WERE mean that it happened in the past??????? so were, but not anymore.... but again yes we WILL be strong again...

thats all what do i have to say.... i guess there is nothing wrong in my words that you will disagree with me unless someone else does....

gabrielle@ Let me tell you something I don't let ppl to tell me what to do with MY LIFE, and I don't like ppl to Interfere with my OWN business. I looked at this thread for week ago but coz i felt angry and when I feel like that don’t like to say something nor act coz I may do something I will regret it later on so when I felt that am little bit clam down I post it. And yes I do disagree with you most of time coz I don't like the way you think or most of ur talks so thats why!!.
QUOTE isn't WERE mean that it happened in the past??????? so were, but not anymore.... but again yes we WILL be strong again
WE STILL STRONG forgive me if I didn't mention that before, but we need some some more times to show it to ppl can u see my point gabrielle_filth.

QUOTE And yes I do disagree with you most of time coz I don't like the way you think or most of ur talks so thats why!!

lool....ok ..... i see... well thats up to you... but i like the way i think and alot of ppl do

QUOTE WE STILL STRONG forgive me if I didn't mention that before, but we need some some more times to show it to ppl can u see my point gabrielle_filth.

ummm... No.. we are not strong... i mean NOW... we will be but now, yah right... maybe you are saying that because you are so connected to arabs or defending them because you love them and i'm with you in that...but for real, no we are not.....

QUOTE (gabrielle_filth @ Feb 16 2006, 04:11 AM)
lool....ok ..... i see... well thats up to you... but i like the way i think and alot of ppl do

ummm... No.. we are not strong... i mean NOW... we will be but now, yah right... maybe you are saying that because you are so connected to arabs or defending them because you love them and i'm with you in that...but for real, no we are not.....
why do u hate Arabs and Muslims that much!!!
i suggest u go and convert to Chrestianity if u don't have Faith in Muslims!!!!
i can see that u like them more
happy.gif

I just saw this tread and it took my attention immedietly(I'm a moeslem by the way...)

QUOTE I agree with you ppl shouldn't mess with other ppl's religion and am saying its WAY too much to mess with religion. And I don't really with violence am with you in this point, but don't think if someone said or done bad things about you or about someone you love it won't hurt it does and really badly.

agreed.

I'll just write a simple post:

1. those pictures irritate me
2. every freedom has it's limits

but I don't think violence has to be applied to solve this...but the violent actions they're taking has some reasonable points at the time being...
if they hadn't take that action,the pictures will not be withdrawn and the apologize statement will not be made by the Denmark Goverment...

but if they(extremist) keep on going/giving actions....I can't really agree with that.

QUOTE (*kaito kid* @ Feb 16 2006, 02:16 PM) why do u hate Arabs and Muslims that much!!!
i suggest u go and convert to Chrestianity if u don't have Faith in Muslims!!!!
i can see that u like them more
happy.gif

Kawaiii Ko-chan!!~
But you see .. I don't think he will convert to any of the three religions!!
He got his own religion anyway~
dry.gif

Note: Thank you Tomo-chan for your post!!!~ Good job!~
I'll post something later on!!~ But i need to make it as clear as possible you see~
Later people!!~
ph34r.gif

QUOTE (deadsnake @ Feb 16 2006, 05:17 AM) if they hadn't take that action,the pictures will not be withdrawn and the apologize statement will not be made by the Denmark Goverment... The Danish goverment never apologized. They did not, simply because they had nothing to do with those cartoons. The newspaper, the one that did make and publish those has appologized.

QUOTE (deadsnake @ Feb 16 2006, 05:17 AM)but the violent actions they're taking has some reasonable points at the time being... You do ralize that those action has simply dug deeper the seperation between the arab and western world? In the mind of many people, this is an example of the "irrationnality" and violence of the arab world. (and those are not my words)

Further more, I want to add this was also the point of view of most muslim organizations in Canada. They called to not participate in anti-danish manifestation simply because they were amplifying a problem and doing nothing toward a solution.

QUOTE why do u hate Arabs and Muslims that much!!!

no i don't hate arabs or muslims cuz I'M arab and I'M muslim, so plz again don't say things you don't know about...

is there something between you (girls) that don't like about me? and if you then i dont care believe me....

What im saying is WE ARE NT STRONG NOW BUT WE WILL BE LATER... if you like it then ok if you dont then its up to you.... either this or that I DONT GIVE A DAMN

QUOTE He got his own religion anyway~

....are you the leader of that army against me????? there is nothing called my own religion

MY religion is islam.... and i'm proud of it..... Is that enough??????????

well i agree that freedom is limited. and dont play with religius things coz it would start a war.

i am muslims and i dont like people joking about religion, i'm not talking about only islam, but also dont joke about christians, catholics, buddhas, hindus, taos or any religion.

just do your best for your religion. if you dont have religion, dont start making fun for others.

and i also disagree with violance, maybe many people thinks that some religion allowed violance as long they protection their religion? well they are wrong coz i believe every religion teach their people to live in peace.

For me, my religion.
For you, your religion.

Sorry if you can't understand with my english
tongue.gif

QUOTE (gabrielle_filth @ Feb 16 2006, 01:07 PM) there is nothing called my own religion

You must be stupid or what. Even i have my own religion, it simply means that i am free from any other religions out there. I am my own man without a god and rulles that belong to that god to life by. Simply put it, i life by my own rulles, and if there is a god that i should worship and follow his rulles then i am the god of my religion. Only reason why i would convert to a religion is when i need to for marrieng the girl i love.

And you also beter stop with saying stuf like "We are weak, but we will be stronger" what is that supposed to mean. That when you guys get stronger you will do the same as bush
blink.gif
. This world is already packed with people who want to get stronger only so they can force other people/countrey's to do what they want. I think it's best for everybody to respect one another's religion's, and stop hating each other over that. Everybody may look different on the outside but we are all the same on the inside, HUMAN with our own religion and standaards.

QUOTE it simply means that i am free from any other religions out there. I am my own man without a god and rulles that belong to that god to life by

well then you are the one who is stupid. alot of ppl are like that...then its not only YOU or you OWN that....AFTER ALL, if you don't like my opinion just disagree, you dont have to say some words that is not necessary... OK?????

thank you

QUOTE (deadsnake @ Feb 16 2006, 11:17 AM) but the violent actions they're taking has some reasonable points at the time being...
if they hadn't take that action,the pictures will not be withdrawn and the apologize statement will not be made by the Denmark Goverment...

but if they(extremist) keep on going/giving actions....I can't really agree with that.
first of all, the violent reaction to the cartoons did not make that newspaper withdraw them, the result was totally the opposite: most major portuguese newspapers printed those cartoons to show that they were on the danish newspaper's side, all major portuguese newspapers had quite a efw articles where the journalists defended themselves, and the opinion on muslims is probably worse than before this happened. violence is NOT a good action, hate creates hate, and sooner than we expect there'll be another war starting.

by the way, some more information on this subject. do you know when the danish newspaper printed those cartoons? september 2005. did you know that an egypcian newspaper printed them in october 2005? so why did the reactions take so much time to happen? it's obvious to me that this wasn't an immediate reaction, but an organized one. and organized violence is just the worse kind of it.

QUOTE Let me tell you something IF someone came and slap me at my face I don't think that I would tell him " no please this one didn't really hurt me would you slap me on the other side as well". I don't think that would happen I would slap this person as hard as he did to make him KNOW that it does hurts if i didn't say anything or if i didn't make any reaction he wouldn't know what he did and he will Continue slaping me but if i did something he will know the meaning of being slapped. MKK do u really think its easy for us that making fun of our prophet??. YOU wouldn't understand our feelings nor we understand yours.

precisely -- the reaction is, usually, propotional, right? if someone says your voice sounds funny, would you beat him up or kill him?? is that an adequate reply? your reply to ONE newspaper in ONE country that printed a few (6? i'm not sure) cartoons was THOUSANDS of angry muslimb burning down buildings, injuring and killing some people -- is that an adequate response? and now imagine that we, the western world, consider that a slap in the face and decide to slap back -- how would you like if we burned down your embassies in our countries?? there'd be an open war between both civilizations before summer, don't you think?

NOTHING can justify the violence we've all seen.

/jp

QUOTE (darkdog @ Feb 16 2006, 07:41 AM) -- how would you like if we burned down your embassies in our countries?? there'd be an open war between both civilizations before summer, don't you think?

Considering the curent level of tension between the west and arab world and keeping in mind the curent atmosphere of my southern neighboor, I would say we would not even need to way for the summer to have another war of invation
dry.gif

Personnaly, I would hate to think humans are killing one another for a few drawing. Seems kind of disproportionate. Even if the drawing were of very poor taste!

QUOTE (gabrielle_filth @ Feb 16 2006, 01:40 PM)

well then you are the one who is stupid. alot of ppl are like that...then its not only YOU or you OWN that....AFTER ALL, if you don't like my opinion just disagree, you dont have to say some words that is not necessary... OK?????

thank you
Wrong all those people are independent and live by there own rulles, nobody of them live by the same rulles. So they are our own rulles after all. No mather how many people do it, it's still different.

QUOTE (gabrielle_filth @ Feb 16 2006, 01:07 PM)
no i don't hate arabs or muslims cuz I'M arab and I'M muslim, so plz again don't say things you don't know about...

is there something between you (girls) that don't like about me? and if you then i dont care believe me....

What im saying is WE ARE NT STRONG NOW BUT WE WILL BE LATER... if you like it then ok if you dont then its up to you.... either this or that I DONT GIVE A DAMN

....are you the leader of that army against me????? there is nothing called my own religion

MY religion is islam.... and i'm proud of it..... Is that enough??????????
Well , i`m sure you somehow have your own point of view on your religion , and btw , who made up that muslims were weak?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back