Defenders of the Ancients (DoTA)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Just to check...
is it ok if I'm a noob at it
happy.gif
; I kinda sucked at DOTA.

Yah man!
biggrin.gif
we need players... period. it doesn't matter if your good now or not... the point is we have fun.
biggrin.gif
i hope all players know this golden rule.
smile.gif

also all of us started from being a noob... no one became the owner of dota before being own first...

so guys if your a noob it is ok..
biggrin.gif
lets just keep things good and clean. Yay! 6 players! only need for all of us to follow the requirements i posted for us to find each other quick and easy... and the legal battle net thing... give me till tom.

we could already do a 3 on 3 match! it is a good game still... no one will backstab!
tongue.gif

I can't play JUST yet. Gimme at max 3 days. I need to get my disc... from a disconnected CD ROM that I left it in ! *slaps forehead* -__-;

I have to wait til' mom's boyfriend is not around to open the computer up >_> He doesn't understand most basic forms of human communication/work so he'd think I was breaking it.

Man wat a trouble your in.. anyway that is still easy to fix.
biggrin.gif
it ok... just tell us if your already ready to play dota.. we still have to wait for a while need 4 more players or if you already have your cd and i told already about the crack to make battle net legal then we could start.
biggrin.gif
even a 3 on 3 match.
smile.gif
so you can still practice man
wink.gif

QUOTE (h2orowe @ Jan 17 2006, 07:17 AM) I can't play JUST yet. Gimme at max 3 days. I need to get my disc... from a disconnected CD ROM that I left it in ! *slaps forehead* -__-;
Look in the front of the cd. There is a small hole on the front panel. Take a paper clip and to push the button in that hole. That is the manual open for the CD drive.

QUOTE (Bold @ Jan 17 2006, 08:14 AM) Look in the front of the cd. There is a small hole on the front panel. Take a paper clip and to push the button in that hole. That is the manual open for the CD drive.
Hey bold do you play dota? or know somebody else in the forums who knows and plays the game? still need 4 players right now...
biggrin.gif
really excited about though.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Angel453455 @ Jan 17 2006, 09:23 AM) Hey bold do you play dota? or know somebody else in the forums who knows and plays the game? still need 4 players right now...
biggrin.gif
really excited about though.
tongue.gif

Sorry, I don't have warcraft 3. (Only 1 and 2
biggrin.gif
yes, I am old school
wink.gif
)
And right now, I am kind of busy with clases and most of my free time is kind of dedicated to someone right now
wink.gif

But thanks for the invite.

QUOTE (Bold @ Jan 17 2006, 08:27 AM) Sorry, I don't have warcraft 3. (Only 1 and 2
biggrin.gif
yes, I am old school
wink.gif
)
And right now, I am kind of busy with clases and most of my free time is kind of dedicated to someone right now
wink.gif

But thanks for the invite.
man it is ok... actually i really admire old school people!
biggrin.gif
especially that you play WC 1& 2.
biggrin.gif
also take care of that special someone.
biggrin.gif
by the way.. is her name the extension of your name bold? just a hunch...
wink.gif

QUOTE (Angel453455 @ Jan 17 2006, 09:33 AM)is her name the extension of your name bold? just a hunch...
wink.gif
what??? If you mean my msn, then no, her name is definatly not killer!

If you mean the forum title, more or less. Someone else on this forum gave me the idea for it. But she did aprouve it
wink.gif

But this is a bit off topic. Lets continue this in love thread if you want to know more!
http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopic=1519

QUOTE (Daedroth @ Jan 17 2006, 09:57 AM) i have reinstalled wc3 now and just wondering... how do i get the battle.net working?? :/
Man that is almost everyone's problem right now... trying to find a way though about it? but Daedroth are you going to play if you already install the battle net thing? really need 4 more players as said in my last post.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Bold @ Jan 17 2006, 06:14 AM) Look in the front of the cd. There is a small hole on the front panel. Take a paper clip and to push the button in that hole. That is the manual open for the CD drive.
TY for advice
happy.gif

It's not connected to the PSU though, so it didn't work >_<;

Edit: NVM LOL I just didn't press hard enough. THANK YOU! You saved me like 20 minuites.

Guys sorry that i can't post the hing about the battle net advice today... really having some serious problems lately... I'll post it most likely at the very most this coming saturday.
biggrin.gif
sorry for disappointing you guys...

anyway what heroes do you use? me...
Serious Games: Spirit Breaker, Bounty Hunter, Crystal Maiden, Lycanthropy, PA

Fun Games: Techies, Pudge, All Random could be also good.
biggrin.gif

please please please... more people come and join us... again we still lack 4 people... But guys in here is it ok if i invite some of my friends in the forums and play with us?

i like using nightstalker hehe i like running down enemies at night and anti mage blinking out of nowhere and burning mana is fun
smile.gif

ok guys i'm really sooo sorry and i myself is soo disappointted...

my friend can't get through the battle net becasue of the newest patch... 1.20c it already has a stricter security level that crack or pirated cds couldn't use the legal battle net connection.. it worked as he said in version 1.20 b but also he said that the battle net only works on the newest patch.

so tough luck for all of us... man i really hate it! curse for banning illegal cds for legal battle net!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

so i think we need to take bouzip and the others advice... how do we sign up for the eurobattle net thing? the private battle net? what are the cost/s we need to face to be a member?

QUOTE (Bouzip @ Jan 21 2006, 09:49 AM) Its free
biggrin.gif
and it uses 1.20b, so downgrade your WC3...

www.eurobattle.net just download the patch, otherwise its just the same as legal, but not that many people *about 300*
ok this is the first time anyone told me to down grade something especially in computer.
biggrin.gif
thanks bouzip... Ü DoTA players we need to do this... let us sign up in the eurobattle.net since most of us doesn't have the legal one.... scrap most of the crap in the first page... until i already know the rules of eurobattle net or someone would be kind enough to explain every thing then we would start inviting and playing...
by the way the 300 people thing is an advantage to us i think because it means taht we could see each other quickly and easily...

the things to be remembered and not scraped are the ff: the username the same as in the forums and the uniform time line bold suggested.
biggrin.gif

Dont worry about the rules
biggrin.gif
there isnt any that big, just have fun there and play
tongue.gif
i need to downgrade too :/ dunno why i installed 1.20c
tongue.gif

Meh =\ Nevermind, heh, count me out >_<; Sorry...
I don't wanna do the illegal version.

yah i know waht you mean h2orowe...
I really don't want to play in the illegal version also but it has the biggest amount of members in the forums which play dota so...

anyway lets just plit the group... the ones that have the legal version kindly post it.. also those who use the illegal version...

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back