Death note movie

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Gattsu

-chan
Kouhai
any one who waches death note should know that there is a death note movie beeing made with real ppl !!!!!

and it look srealy good if you go on to a sertain well know vid site (lol guess who )
you can get the tralers and it looks just like the aniem but realy good the people that they have chosen look like they should the story seems to be good and the whole things is really exsiting ^^

but i cant find a relese date if any one can tell me the date i will be most thankfull and with that i am off to bed ^^

I know it a long time now i saw in youtube the trailer
Ryuk scared me in the end
and 2 movies
goood life
I heard that Riyuks conna die in the end
and most of all in the trailer Dani California song really suits in
And the character who plays Light played the character in Battle Royale too

is it true that this will be 4 in total?

QUOTE (imuza @ Nov 19 2006, 12:36 PM) is it true that this will be 4 in total?
Doubt it the story of Death Note isn't long enought to make 4 movies out of it -.-;
At most I can see is 3 movies, but I say theirs only going to be 2.

wow!
i've love to see the movie.

ummm
do you know where we could download it?
or when could we download it?

i'm very excited ti watch it:D

QUOTE (zhyrrei @ Nov 19 2006, 07:10 PM) ummm
do you know where we could download it?
or when could we download it?
the movie isn't subtitle yet, who knows if its going to be.
where to download it, just about everywhere that has a death note section. check mininova.org or other death note fansites. most likly they'll have it.
when can you download it, depends on when you decide to search for it o.0;

QUOTE (RockStar1426 @ Nov 19 2006, 05:35 PM) the movie isn't subtitle yet, who knows if its going to be.
where to download it, just about everywhere that has a death note section. check mininova.org or other death note fansites. most likly they'll have it.
when can you download it, depends on when you decide to search for it o.0;
LOL there isn't even a raw for the 2nd movie yet.

It looks great!! ooooh... can't wait to watch!!:D Chaos-san, thanks for posting the link:)

There are currently 2 moives.
Warner Brothers are releasing a subtitled one and then a dubbed or remake one.

thanks for the link Chaos117

i reckon that they will dubb it or remake cant see the lazy ppl watching it but lol the shinigarmy GFX are sooo bad

Did you not read my post?

Just watched the first movie!It was ok I guess but about Lighto couldn`t they find some other actor? I really liked him in Battle Royal but in this one he really looked lame! And about Ryouk I`d prefer an actor than that thing... And about L, he was very cool!

It's really cool... I love the movie, only that it's hanging... I wonder if there's a 2nd part 'coz the last scene I saw was L coming to the museum eating a bag of chips... Is that really the ending of the movie or is there another part which I missed to download?
smile.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back