Death Note Live Action

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
I've just read the ending for Death Note manga a couple of days ago and I must say I'm heavily dissapointed. The ending really sucked, they made Yagami Light look really pathetic :/
Anyway, hope they only have the conflict with the original L in the movie. And that they end the movie with Yagami Light killing L.

QUOTE (Daedroth @ May 25 2006, 09:22 AM) I've just read the ending for Death Note manga a couple of days ago and I must say I'm heavily dissapointed. The ending really sucked, they made Yagami Light look really pathetic :/

Anyway, hope they only have the conflict with the original L in the movie. And that they end the movie with Yagami Light killing L.
What really disappointed me was the fact that the first 103 chapters were awesome and the last 5 sucked.

Well the trailer looks promising though. ^___^

Aww Death Note is truely a really good storyline
and it`s gaining a lot of fame here in North America
I heard they may make an Americanized Live Action
From what I've heard they've already chosen L.A as the shooting location
Ohh and for Death Note fans here's a little treat, well more like a tease:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=KwDjijmCm7U
Does Madonna's whole look remind you of someone? : D

QUOTE (kingofsoul @ Dec 03 2007, 10:49 PM) Aww Death Note is truely a really good storyline
and it`s gaining a lot of fame here in North America
I heard they may make an Americanized Live Action
From what I've heard they've already chosen L.A as the shooting location

Is it possible for you to give us confirmation of this, or a link as to where you got your info?

If they do Americanlize it, id watch it, however i dont think it would compare to the 2 Original Live Actions though....

Hmm that looks interesting, cant wait for it to be subbed, regardless of how long it would take.....

Kit do you know if this is set before or after the DN live actions?

EDIT: Did you see some one like Misa in the trailer? Or is that just me.........

QUOTE (Hiasubi @ Dec 11 2007, 03:57 AM) Hmm that looks interesting, cant wait for it to be subbed, regardless of how long it would take.....

Kit do you know if this is set before or after the DN live actions?

EDIT: Did you see some one like Misa in the trailer? Or is that just me.........
If I remember correctly the L movie is a prequel to the 2 Live Actions and will cover how he solved cases before the Death Note case.

I think Misa was in the trailer, but I don't remember and don't have time to rewatch right now.

This movie was rather interesting. Aside from all the blood and freakish deaths, it was rather nice to see how L spent his last 20 days after the Death Note case.

What's even more amusing is the boy is NEAR! I didn't see the name coming even though he acted completely like a second L. Should have thought of that earlier, but I guess I was mostly disgusted by the deaths and blood in this movie. Never liked too much of those kind of stuff since it makes me nauseous.

Overall, a decent movie. Though I was hoping for some more Misa/Erika Toda
wub.gif

biggrin.gif
ohhh!! I wanna see this movie sooo muccchhh!! But I didn't find it in youtube...=x someone knows one site that i can donwload this? >xD" and....in english?

or obviously there are torrents: http://www.torrentportal.com/torrents-deta...list=1#filelist (I believe the .srt file in the torrent are the subs).

Anyways good movie, I liked the Near reference but it does raise the question 'so what about mello?'. Was anyone else like OMG he destroyed the death note!, I mean obviously L is not a murderer but I'd expect him to keep it out of admiration for it's rarity/value/power or respect for Light.

The only thing that bugged me about the movie was the sound. Everyone spoke really quietly so I'd turn the volume up and then BAM I got hit with the really loud sound effects.

QUOTE (Bulletspawn @ Oct 18 2008, 10:40 AM) or obviously there are torrents: http://www.torrentportal.com/torrents-deta...list=1#filelist (I believe the .srt file in the torrent are the subs).

Anyways good movie, I liked the Near reference but it does raise the question 'so what about mello?'. Was anyone else like OMG he destroyed the death note!, I mean obviously L is not a murderer but I'd expect him to keep it out of admiration for it's rarity/value/power or respect for Light.

The only thing that bugged me about the movie was the sound. Everyone spoke really quietly so I'd turn the volume up and then BAM I got hit with the really loud sound effects.
I dunno about you, but the sound was just fine for me....

Could just be me, my hearing is slighty below average yet somehow I'm sensitive to loud noises
dry.gif

Anyways I've noticed that foreign films don't tamper with the audio much so loud things are still loud and quiet things are still quiet. Whereas american films tend to normalize the volume so that the various explosions don't make our ears bleed.

i couldn't stand the live action film. NONE of the actors looked anything like their corresponding characters... except maybe L, who still wasn't perfect. They changed things from the story, and the filming was poor. 2/10 at best.

Death Note TV Drama, Musical and new film, releasing remakes with live-action of Bakuman

Title: DEATH NOTE
Japanese: デスノート
Airing date: 5/7/2015 (Dorama series)
Theatrical release dates: 6/4/2015 (Musical) and 2016? (American film)
Genres: Detective fiction, Psychological thriller, Mystery, Supernatural
Original creators: Tsugumi Ohba (manga) and Ivan Menchell (mus)
Original character designer: Takeshi Obata
Directors: Ryūichi Inomata, Ryō Nishimura (TV), Tamiya Kuriyama (mus) and Adam Wingard (film)
Writters: Yoshihiro Izumi (TV), Jack Murphy (mus), Anthony Bagarozzi, Vlas Parlapanides, Jeremy Slater & Chuck Mondry
Music by: Takayuki Hattori (TV) and Frank Wildhorn (mus)
Producers: Yoshitaka Ohmori, Yoshinori Shigeyama, Akino Suzuki, Emiko Yoshikawa (TV), Dan Lin, Brian Witten & Masi Oka
Executive producers: Katsu Kamikura (TV), Doug Davison, Ryan Halprin, Roy Lee, John Powers Middleton and Adam C. Stone
Studios: AX-ON (TV), HoriPro Inc. (mus), Vertigo Entertainment and Lin Pictures (film)
Network: NTV
Distributed by: Warner Bros.
Pv

Main cast: Light Yagami / Kira (夜神 月 / キラ) played by Masataka Kubota (TV), Kenji Urai and Hayato Kakizawa (mus)
L Lawliet / Ryūga (エル・ローライト) played by Kento Yamazaki (TV) and Teppei Koike (mus)
Gods of Death: Ryuk (リューク) voiced by Jun Fukushima (TV) and played by Kōtarō Yoshida (mus)
Rem (レム) voiced by Ayumi Tsunematsu (TV) and played by Megumi Hamada (mus)
Light's family: Sōichirō Yagami (夜神 総一郎) played by Yutaka Matsushige (TV) and Takeshi Kaga (mus)
Sayu Yagami (夜神 粧裕) played by Reiko Fujiwara (TV) and Ami Maeshima (mus)
Kira's supporters: Misa Amane (弥 海砂) played by Hinako Sano (TV) and Fūka Yuzuki (mus)
The Musical:
Teru Mikami (魅上 照)
played by Shūgo Oshinari (TV)
Kira Investigation Team: Near / Nate River (ニア) played by Mio Yūki (TV)
Watari / Quillsh Wammy (ワタリ / キルシュ・ワイミー) played by Kazuaki Hankai (TV)
Tōta Matsuda (松田 桃太) played by Gōki Maeda (TV)
Shūichi Aizawa (相沢 周市) played by Tomohisa Yuge (TV)
Kanzō Mogi (模木 完造) played by Jirō Satō (TV)
Shōko Himura (日村 章子) played by Megumi Seki (TV)
PV & CMs:
Official sites:

Synopsis:
Light, a bright student who stumbles across a mystical notebook that has the power to kill any person whose name he writes in it. Light decides to launch a secret crusade to rid the streets of criminals. Soon, the student-turned-vigilante finds himself pursued by a famous detective known only by the alias L.

QUOTE (Hiasubi @ Dec 04 2007, 05:45 AM)If they do Americanlize it, id watch it, however i dont think it would compare to the 2 Original Live Actionswe'll see, so far the Yotsuba arc is adapted in ep'6 to 7 unlike live-action films
smile.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back