Dance, My Anime Vixen, Dance

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

damienstryker

-dono
Sempai
I wanted to start one based on this one because I don't remember seeing one... if there was one, someone enlighten me because I'd spend some time ranting on there as well.

Basically, I wanted to ask if this notion of dancing characters at the end of shows is a pulling favor for most of you or just an added bonus onto the shows that you watch regularly.

I, personally, think that this is one trend that can only work for shows that pride themselves on the usage of random sequences alongside memorable characters participating in them. Haruhi's ED sticks out because of how... unexpected it was when it hit... and even more so when it was really moving it's way into most conventions. I won't bother to post one... there are too many to choose from on YouTube... but if you go and search one out... I'm sure that you'd cross one or two of groups of people doing the dances. R+V being done at cons... @_@; ... I'd never stop my nosebleeds! ... but I digress... >.<;

Tell me what you all think because I'm genuinely curious.
happy.gif
; Is this a fad that will go away... or a tool that will inspire and hold for many, many cycles beyond what's out there now?

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back