D. Gray man

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (askara @ Aug 21 2010, 10:38 PM)
na, in other shounen manga they never do 2 man stand-up comedy show while faceing the final boss who is brutally mudering everyone.
Which is a reason why I enjoy DGM becuse it breaks away from the typical mould of everyone cower in fear, except the heros who just give long winded speeches about morality or something similar while the villains do the same. Sure people might say its inappropriate to do comedy, but i dont give a damn, the stand routine is boring beyond belief and has been done countless times. So to have to characters mercilessly duke it out with one another and still being funny makes me happy
biggrin.gif

Dunno why but i thought this chapter was brilliant, i mean it looks like there is finaly a close on the whole Kanda/Alma thing. But i really do thiknk it was awesome how Alen stood there at the end, sure it was Shounen cliche but it was still cool
biggrin.gif

Yeah, I've got to say, that D.Gray-Man is one my fav mangas these days. Scratch what I wrote in my previous posts, art doesn't matter as long as the story is as good as it is.

Though I found it quite hilarious how Noah and Earl were captured by Allen ;d

even more relevant during haloween season. when nothing is new,,,,

So as expected Allen 's run away with Tyki and Road... Cannot say 'tis that surprising, saw it coming long ago.

Still though I wonder how will Lenalee and the others from the Order fullfill their task of capturing him. Even more so, since he willingly escaped with the Noahs - means he doesn't really want to come back.

QUOTE (qrdel @ Mar 04 2011, 05:58 PM) So as expected Allen 's run away with Tyki and Road... Cannot say 'tis that surprising, saw it coming long ago.

Still though I wonder how will Lenalee and the others from the Order fullfill their task of capturing him. Even more so, since he willingly escaped with the Noahs - means he doesn't really want to come back.
Well, I saw it coming as well, plus i'm only for Road x Allen and stuff. >_>
But I don't know about not really wanting to come back. For me his escape with the Noah's was more like going with the flow, after all he definitely couldn't stay back there and erm "become one" with Apocryphos, and escaping together with Tikki and Road, would give him more chances to survive, especially since he knows they aren't after his life.

Seriously though, I really am enjoying the recent twists within the story, getting a feeling that soon a third faction or something will be formed by some exorcists. Something alike to what's going on in Claymore as I see it.
ph34r.gif

I feel like re-reading this whole manga again. I was following it hardcore when it was weekly but after the long hiatus and when it was moved to monthly I lost track of it and when I try to pick up from where I left, I just feel lost and don't understand nothing.
One thing that annoys me is how they brought up all the different cannon fodders Noah and they were pretty much killing all the exorcist. I mean Kanda worked his ass off to kill that Skin dude and now they just got a new one. Feels like a never ending circle.

QUOTE (Repede @ Mar 04 2011, 10:10 AM) One thing that annoys me is how they brought up all the different cannon fodders Noah and they were pretty much killing all the exorcist. I mean Kanda worked his ass off to kill that Skin dude and now they just got a new one. Feels like a never ending circle.
The war has been going on for more than thousand years, not to mention it was mentioned in skin backstory already that noahs reincarnate again and again.

QUOTE (qrdel @ Mar 04 2011, 08:58 AM)

ITs more about choosing a side that does NOT actively try to kill at the moment than choosing a side.

I doubt Allen will choose a side overall. He, just as manga title suggests is in the middle and both sides are neither worse nor better.

"My right arm exists to protect humans and the left one to salvage the Akuma"-was it? ;]

Yes, that's basically the main theme here: Allen stands in the middle of two fighting fractions, much like Ichigo between hollows and shinigami.

Well I know about that, but still you would expect for it to take some time before they can reincarnate.

Can't edit, sorry for double post.

Someone explain to me Kanda's situation.

I understand that he is from the second exorcist project. He is a body made by the organization using the brain of what I assume was a dead exorcist, but I am still rather confuse on him and Alma.

QUOTE Can't edit, sorry for double post.

Don't worry about that, if at least 2 or more days are between post a and post b, then its not considered as bad double post by most mods here. It's kind of an unwritten rule.

QUOTE (Nioki)Seriously though, I really am enjoying the recent twists within the story, getting a feeling that soon a third faction or something will be formed by some exorcists. Something alike to what's going on in Claymore as I see it. Yep same here, at the beginning I would have never seen some things coming like that. Haaa but at times this waiting for the new chapter is really annoying <__<

Still though, I wonder how far will Allen go with his ties to the Noah.

I can't really explain it or prove it, but I have always believed that the Earl doesn't really want to kill Allen. Rather make him forcefully join his cause.

OK, that was to be expected. Allen will now follow his own path.

The chapter I find very sad but entertaining at the same time. I finally got used to the art and I only wish that the chapters would appear more often :/.

QUOTE (ser4 @ May 03 2011, 11:47 PM) not sure she might be or she might reincarnate somewhere else
Yeah but I mean our Road. Of course she can come back to life in a different person, but it would't be Road.

She is one of the best characters there, hopefully she isn't dead.

QUOTE (Repede @ May 05 2011, 02:34 AM) Yeah but I mean our Road. Of course she can come back to life in a different person, but it would't be Road.

She is one of the best characters there, hopefully she isn't dead.
Well to continue the Claymore comparison - everybody thought Miria died as well >_>

I'm kinda confused though right now.. where is Allen heading via the Ark? Considering he's now an outcast from the Order, he doesn't want to be with the Noah and that THING is following him.... I don't have a clue about what he plans to do now.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back