Crossbow or Katana

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Which one is coolest? The Crossbow or the Katana?

• Crossbow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Katana

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Daedroth

-oni
Retired
heya, i'm going to buy a weapon but i don't know which one to buy of this crossbow:
http://www.weaponsgalore.com/Catalogue/?it...1162&listpage=2
And this Katana:
http://www.weaponsgalore.com/catalogue/def...asp?itemID=1415

When i have bought one of those i'm going to save up money for this armor
biggrin.gif
(though it will take months
dry.gif
)
http://www.weaponsgalore.com/Catalogue/?itemID=784&listpage=

Well you decide for yourself. But i don't think it's the real stuff (Prices are way to cheap to be real) I also can katana's at a place but there prices are between 750 euro to 2500 euro's.

weaponsgalore.com is the real deal. I have bought some kunais there before and they were gooood! They were really sharp, if you throw 1 on a tree it easily stuck to the tree.

As DOR said, the decision is up to you, but my opinion is that a katana would look better specially as a decoration. If you plan on using the weapon, a bow is the better choice. Then what do I know, I don't own any kind of weaon
laugh.gif

I shall help you my "CSS n00b" friend. CrossBow is a great weapon. Like neutrality said, if you're planning to buy those for decoration. Katana would be a better choice. However if you're planning to use them from time to time. I'd strongly suggest CrossBow. As I know you like to fire at things. How do I know that? Well after all, you're CSS n00b. DOH!! =)

QUOTE (noob @ Jan 1 2006, 01:12 AM) As I know you like to fire at things. How do I know that? Well after all, you're CSS n00b. DOH!! =)
I don't play CSS
tongue.gif
well, guess you could call me a CSS noob then
tongue.gif

DAMN!! I WAS SO CLOSE!!!, btw you're not a noob, you're a n00b. PLEASE NOTE!! noob is very VERY different from n00b.

noob(s)= are normal noobs, you know... newbies...

n00b(s)= are the xtreme (correct spelling = extreme) version of noobs. in other words, they're super noobs.

so... what kind of n00b are you then? cod2 n00b? if so, HIGH FIVE!!

ps, so... what are you going to do with those weapons? are you going to "use" them or are they for decoration only?

ofcouce i'm going to use them, no fun with weapons you don't use
tongue.gif

bah, i'm still not sure of what to buy
tongue.gif

I would look alot cooler with a Katana but the Crossbow is more effective
tongue.gif

hehe, i have tried practicing some sword skills with my fake sword but somehow i don't manage to swing like in the movies XD

I think it will be easier to use a crossbow i guess, can't be that hard to aim. Just figure out the distance and include gravity in the calculations and the bolt should fly at the target
tongue.gif

You have to say "K4k4k4k4k4k4 D13 y0u ub3r h4x0r5!!111oneoneoneuneuneune K4k4k4k4k4k4k!!!1111oneoneoneuneuneune" Before you shoot... and then one more time after you hit the target. If you happen to miss the target YELL OUT LOUD "ZOMFG Y0u ub3r h4x0r!! 7urn 0ff 73h g0d m0d3!!!1111oneoneoneuneuneune"

Swords are certainly very cool but It dependds what your gonna do with it
biggrin.gif
I'd love a sword but I have a littlle crossbow myself and it's very satisfying to shoot it, I'd love to have a big one like that to try (mines only a little pistol type thing). Having said that though the bolts will probably end up breaking quite fast (depending on what your shooting) and ordering more all the time is a pain. Hmmm, I think I;d go for the sword (unless you can get an infinate supple of cbolts =))

I'd go with the sword.. but that's me.. I'm more of an in your face kinda fighter... I think ranged weapons are rather cheap. the true test of a man is face to face, one on one. anybody can win a fight with a gun.

i think you should buy the crossbow. katana is definitely cooler, but the crossbow would be more fun. i'd take the katana but i wouldn't use it. you can chop through stuff... but that gets old. a good katana is just a decoration to me. with the crossbow you could continually work to improve your aim, getting farther and farther away from your target.

OK, i've decided. I'm going to buy the crossbow, it sounds cooler to have now (even though almost everybody voted for katana
tongue.gif
)

so in other words... noob's vote counts... i was the only one who voted for crossbow...

Thats because a katana would look good as a decoration item, I don't think anybody seriously thought about the fact that you want to use the weapons?

Warning to all members - Daedroth is soon to be a prood owner of a crossbow, beware of this fact when you are insulting and teasing him
biggrin.gif

Hahaha, when i have got the crossbow i'll post a video of me firing it
biggrin.gif

Edit: Hmm, i wonder if finding the bolts will get hard
tongue.gif

Edit Again: bah, I just found out that the currency they use on weaponsgalore.com is united kingdom pounds, I thought that was euro :/
Anyway, those 105 GBP that crossbow costs is actually 152 euro :/
So therefore i have to go for a cheaper crossbow, can't afford that one.
So i'm going to buy this one instead:
http://www.weaponsgalore.com/Catalogue/?itemID=516&listpage= :/

QUOTE (neutrality @ Dec 31 2005, 09:25 PM) Thats because a katana would look good as a decoration item, I don't think anybody seriously thought about the fact that you want to use the weapons?

Warning to all members - Daedroth is soon to be a prood owner of a crossbow, beware of this fact when you are insulting and teasing him
biggrin.gif

You may want to read my previous posts in this thread. I did beg him not to kill me, but you haven't. Therefore there's always this possibility of him killing you... Becareful my friend... good luck!!
biggrin.gif

HAHAH! A thought just struck me... I have spent much more money on my mom's Visa card then i should have
tongue.gif

Those kunais i bought, I thought the price stood in euro for those too so i just converted those euro into kroner (the currency Norway uses) and asked my mom if i could borrow that much money fom her card...
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Daedroth @ Dec 31 2005, 10:22 PM) HAHAH! A thought just struck me... I have spent much more money on my mom's Visa card then i should have
tongue.gif

Those kunais i bought, I thought the price stood in euro for those too so i just converted those euro into kroner (the currency Norway uses) and asked my mom if i could borrow that much money fom her card...
tongue.gif

pwned!!... sad to hear that... but at the same time. im laughing @ you... you truly are a n00b!!
laugh.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back