Creative Writing

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Yaya! That was so great! I can't tell you how good it makes me feel that you wanted to write a poem about me, and the one that you did write is simply perfect. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

You are most welcome, Carlita-san. Makes me smile to know that you approved.

@ Yaya, Aah! like always, your poems are so nice to read.
Your poems are still always so deep and kind, it makes alot of people happy, i can tell
wink.gif
Keep up the great work,
same goes for:
-damienstryker
-nightdragon
-monsta666
-eggbeast
-shinigamii

Awesome poems everyone
happy.gif

I've been meaning to write a new poem for a long time as well, but it seems i can't write a good one and it's quite hard to so
sad.gif

But when i finally got one, i'll be sure to post it hehe
tongue.gif

Chuuko I think you;re probably falling into the same trap as I do.ie. It's probably not that your poems aren;t good it's more likely that YOU aren't satisfied with them
wink.gif

I always enjoy reading the poems etc on this thread and am 99% of the time impressed with the quality and the fact that everybody can create such works so consistently and on such a regular basis.
Any act of creation is good so don't put yourself down
tongue.gif

That was awesome, you ever though about writing a script yaya?
The whole whole thing your wrote was dialogue and I didn;t even have to have the scene described because the dialogue set the mood for me
biggrin.gif

I really wanna see more of this story if possible
smile.gif

Well here is something I wrote a long time ago for someone, it's not the best work I've done and I hope you forgive the sentimentality in it (it was back when I was still pretty naive).
**For Sreneity**
Oh fairest angel that doth walk this Earth
What sweet miracle it was was thy birth.
I cherish such virtue that dwells within thee
Though through modesty they dost not thy own true value see.
They name is blessing of sweetest calm;
Thy nature is gentle and soothing balm.
Such beauty as leblongs to thee more than mortal man may endure,
though you believe it not, of this fact I am most sure.
Thy grace, nay thy favor do I crave;
Just to taste thy lips and my soul shall thee save.
Would that I could among the Hevans write,
That my love for thee I proclaim among stars so shining bright.
What sweet rapture thy form betrays,
and makes me unto hope repeating pray;
So forgive me dear, sweet, angelic lady
if I seek thy favor and not just maybe.
Thy grace and noble spirit have my heart ensnared;
Yet I glady plea to thee "do not spare".
Rather let me die in they gentle embrace,
and let my last sight by thy enchanting face.

Don't worry it's OK to laugh
tongue.gif
It's been over 10 years since I wrote that
rolleyes.gif

*applause* I get the feeling of a Film Noir Yaya, is that the intention?
Whatever you do, keep it up
cool.gif
Maybe a bit more each week?

I love it, I want to read more! I like the way it feels like the second one is being whispered in the back of a bar, at a private table or something. I imagine them looking around to be sure no one is listening and everything, lol.

I want to find out who the murderer is! An excellent mystery Yaya =^^=

Well here is a poem as per requested. I hope you like it!
wink.gif

Moderation,
Is to the key to life,
not too little,
not too much!
An easy balance,
is always the way!
But looking around,
at some certain folk,
watch their behaviour,
it is simply too much!
Controlled by lust,
and an unhealthy desire,
they seek, consume,
and indulge their,
grotesque habits!
We stare,
speechless and shocked,
half in silence,
another in despair!
A pitiful site,
it really is,
how can someone,
be so consumed with greed?

This poem goes to England's woeful "performance" in their last match. And I use performance in the loosest terms. Ah this is a bit of angry rant... I am still kind of speechless on what I witnessed tonight. I don't think words can express my true feelings but here goes...

Shambolic, diabolical,
simply unacceptable!
What was this joke,
that I witnessed tonight?
They promised so much,
but offered so little,
I always hoped,
for a little bit more!
Inept, incompetent,
is all I can say!
Out of their depth,
all at sea!
A sick joke,
it really was,
stumbling and falling,
at every moment!
No logic,
no reason,
to some of their moves,
their actions outrageous,
it is simply untrue!
But alas,
there is some consolation,
if only minute,
the players, past,
the dreaded low target,
and in doing so,
avoided the ultimate,
embarrassment!

Ive wrote more to my tale
smile.gif

The previous part i wrote: Alice was a 23yr old receptionist for a famous all boys school called 'Rosenthal’s Academy for Young Males'. Alice’s sat at her desk, she was around 5 '10 in height, with a fairly slender body, she had nicely rounded breasts. Her hair was black as the night sky with a slight Sapphire like tint to it. Alice wore her hair in a tight bun since she noticed that the boys preferred it like that. She didn’t like them or anything but it pleased her to know that they were watching her. All the boys did, including the men who were her co-workers; they watched her like she was their prey. Alice knew what went on in there small minds, sexual fantasies where she would be the main attraction. She didn’t mind since most if not all men were like that with her. But she continued doing her job of sorting out today’s paperwork before the bell rang signalling her to leave for today.
Soon the bell rang for a few seconds and then all that could be heard were the moans and groans of the men and women around her as they all slid down into there seats and pushed back from their desks.

'Hey Alice, you want to get a few drinks with us later?'

Alice was getting up from her chair she turned around to see who was calling her. It was Stephen, he the person that every business had somewhere. The guy that is adored and popular with the women. He men with him everywhere since they all thought that by being with him the women would notice them. Alice detested his kind with a passion. To her all they are is scum and they too will know that one its there time to go.

'No thank you’ she replied.

Not liking her answer Stephen came over to Alice and slammer his hand down on the table and looked at Alice with a face of anger. He was angry at the fact a woman had reject him. Not just any woman, but as far as he was concerned and ordinary woman. The thought alone annoyed him so.

‘You sure, you can always reconsider. Come on it will be a laugh’ he said in a forcefully calm tone, so not as to let his anger be audible to the other men least of all the women. The women he has worked so hard to manipulate.

‘No thank you, I’ve made got others with some other people’ she said while forcing a gentle smile.

‘Fine then’ he went out the door with his friends secretly fuming; he had been publicly turned down by a woman in front of everyone.

Alice sighed, pushed her chair out from under the desk and slowly got up, picked up her bag and started to make the journey home.

Alice lived in a single room apartment. It was a fairly short walk away from the Academy. It was a fair size, it suited her, it wasn’t too big but at the same time it wasn’t too small, it was cosy. Alice went straight to the mirror in the main room of the apartment, looked at herself briefly, put her hand to her hair and started to un-tie the clip which kept her hair in its nice and orderly bun.

Thoughts?

That's a solid start to the story. Again like the previous part, there were a few grammatical errors that I corrected. Yeah I know, you may think it is trivial, but it really does make the passage more interesting and engaging to the reader if it is all accurate! I also edited a couple of sentences slightly so it sounds better.

Still, the story is pretty solid thus far and it will be interesting to see the third part in what is becoming a pretty funky story. Keep up the good work!
wink.gif

QUOTE (Hiasubi @ Feb 10 2009, 12:05 PM)"No thank you" she replied.

Not liking her answer Stephen came over to Alice and slammed his hand down on the table and looked at Alice with mild contempt. He was angry at the fact a woman had rejected him. Not just any woman, but as far as he was concerned an ordinary woman. The thought alone annoyed him very much.

"You sure, you can always reconsider. Come on it will be a laugh" he said in a forcefully calm tone, so as not to let his anger be audible to the other people, least of all the women. The women he had (need to maintain the past tense dialogue so had is more appropriate than has) worked so hard to manipulate.

"No thank you, I've made plans with some other people" she said while forcing a gentle smile.

"Fine then" he went out the door with his friends secretly fuming (perhaps grinning is a better word. I think it is more likely his mates would be laughing at Stephen's failure than getting angry over it); he had been publicly turned down by a woman in front of everyone.

Alice sighed, pushed her chair out from under the desk and slowly got up, picked up her bag and started to make the journey home.

Alice lived in a single room apartment. It was a fairly short walk away from the academy. It was a fair size, it suited her, it wasn't too big but at the same time it wasn't too small, it was cosy. Alice went straight to the mirror in the main room of the apartment, looked at herself briefly, put her hand to her hair and started to untie the clip which kept her hair in its nice and orderly bun.

Thoughts?

Thanks dude
smile.gif
I like what you did do it except one part

"No thank you" she replied.

Not liking her answer Stephen came over to Alice and slammed his hand down on the table and looked at Alice with mild contempt. He was angry at the fact a woman had rejected him. Not just any woman, but as far as he was concerned an ordinary woman. The thought alone annoyed him very much.

"You sure, you can always reconsider. Come on it will be a laugh" he said in a forcefully calm tone, so as not to let his anger be audible to the other people, least of all the women. The women he had (need to maintain the past tense dialogue so had is more appropriate than has) worked so hard to manipulate.

"No thank you, I've got plans with some other people" she said while forcing a gentle smile.

"Fine then" he went out the door with his friends secretly fuming (perhaps grinning is a better word. I think it is more likely his mates would be laughing at Stephen's failure than getting angry over it); he had been publicly turned down by a woman in front of everyone.

Alice lived in a single room apartment. It was a fairly short walk away from the academy. It was a fair size, it suited her, it wasn't too big but at the same time it wasn't too small, it was cosy. Alice went straight to the mirror in the main room of the apartment, looked at herself briefly, put her hand to her hair and started to untie the clip which kept her hair in its nice and orderly bun.

Its staying as got for a reason you will find out later
smile.gif
And if after reading that you stil think it should be made then maybe ill change it
smile.gif

As for the grammar and punctuation they have never been my strong points sadly
smile.gif

But thanks for the opinions
smile.gif

'pretty funky story' that made me giggle

Talk about feeling the energy to run with it...
happy.gif
; ... I'm all motivated and stuff to get after it as well. It was a really interesting day today... the weather at one point was so nice and impossibly beautiful... then the second later... it was horrendous and terrible, breezy and cold. I still wore my jean shorts outside... Anywho... Poem Time!

Unpredictable
By DamienStryker

The wind cuts through my soul like a blade,
turned a hundred times over into perfection,
It's a relaxing sensation that begins to fade,
Like a transition, or presidential succession.
Like the day, I'm unpredictable in nature,
An unforeseen phenomena within this world,
Irresponsible like a child's nomenclature,
Yet still within the realms of being sold.
I walk, run, and fall into a false sense,
of safety, security, and commonplace,
and yet we're all about this repetitive pretense,
as we reapply adhesive to our "happy face".

The chill cuts through my skin like a pin,
shaped by hands who know what's the deal.
It's an awakening sensation that starts within,
Like a letter, or some form of phone bill,
Like the night, I'm impulsive in notion,
A brash action, order, or reacting fact,
To the stimulus that flows like the ocean,
Or the breeze that keeps my nerves in tact.
I jog, flee, and trip into a fake realm,
of well being, protection, and sanctuary,
and yet I'm worried about my non-chalant helm,
second-guessing myself stating, "On the Contrary.

It's hot... It's cold... It's windy... It's dry.
Man, Mother Nature, Make Up Your Mind!

lol... That's all from me tonight... I think that I should really keep these in a binder or something of that notion so that I can make something magical at some point to read to my students. It would be a lot of fun... but eh... Idealism without restraints is a way to attain perfection. Later!

Ah... my muse... my inspiration... Let us continue onwards a little longer while the iron spits out words that will iron out the wrinkles of this world that we exist on. I always wanted to do a poem on the notion of an online relationship from start to finish and then this poem came out from under my hands.

Convoluted Happenstances In Digital Interactions
By DamienStryker

It starts with a click, a peck,
spacebar, spacebar... backspace,
"Hi."
Such a simple phrase pulls me in,
Almost as if my own Quasimoto has,
Ascended the tower and struck a chord,
In my mind's eye...
"Yo."
It was all so simple from this spot,
for everything seemed to be in place.
Even though we've never,
exchanged eye glances or names,
"How r u?"
There are things that are meant to be said,
and yet, we seem to be connecting on something,
real and yet so... backspace, backspace...
"Good... and u?"
The exchange has begun and links are being formed,
through binary forms and characters that create the words,
Oh... so... so... delete, delete...
"Fine..."
And then, you're entrenched for the long haul,
e-mails fly across the world just to land in your inbox,
The words gradually take on something more for you,
and for that person, this can be real,
This can be the truth, This can be... backspace, backspace,
"Great... I'll ttyl."
Words become condensed... meaning becomes condensed,
expression becomes condensed... until all there is... is...
delete, delete...
"L."

Kudos to you, Poetic-sama! I will reply soon enough, as words have the power to entice and to impress and yeah, even to undress! hahaha...silly, but in good fun...loving it either way...count me in then, as you and I, commence this word play.
tongue.gif
Long live poems, words and meanings, interpretations...
wink.gif

I'm totally in as well... whenever something spurs me... I'll respond. It's just my style to be engaged in order to go after it a lot better than if I force it. The motivation is just like a breeze... sometimes, it's there... sometimes, it's not. It's all about timing... getting it when it's good... and getting something wonderful out of it. It was truly a pleasure and I'm looking forward to more situations where we can exchange words because this was truly something nice here.
happy.gif

Mirage

A dreamer awakened stares,
Bewildered by an unfamiliar aspect.
Ice beneath embraces the unweary -
An unbreakable hold.

Flimsy imaginings scattered -
Storm strewn butterflies.
Delicate patterns unravelled
By one stray thread.

The sun will swallow whole
Frozen possibilities.
Infinite imaginings cease
And all will be sealed with time.

Milk + honey
A wondrous drink,
the ideal treat,
just before sleep!
But before diving in,
all guns blazing,
just stop a moment,
think of the treat!
Such a beautiful thing,
demands your full consideration,
give it love,
and plenty of attention!
For the drink must be prepared,
just so,
not too hot,
not too cold!
A bit of honey,
is always nice,
makes the drink,
that bit more satisfying!
Once all done,
contain your excitement,
do not finish the thing,
all at once!
Oh no!
That would be no good,
savour the drink!
Savour the moment!
For what you have here,
is something truly delightful!

Yaya-semapis are we going to see any more of the murder mystery? I don't know about anybody else but I'm getting rather keen to see what new twist you're going to throw our way. I have 2 suspects in mind myself but I'm hoping you'll add a twist that will make me have to rethink.
Monsta-san so THAT's the special concoction you were talking about elsewhere top help you go to sleep? Thanks to your poem I'm now starting to miss a cup of milk and honey myself
ph34r.gif

Hime: So what's this I hear from Hibi-san? I heard some fuuny rumours about you Woofie-san!
Woofie: You know Hime-sama, I like to play both sides of the fence!
tongue.gif

Hime: Both sides of the fence?
rolleyes.gif

Woofie: Yes I like to move from one place to another. Don't want to be tied down...
Hime: You think I tie you down?
Woofie: Well let's just say I like to keep my options open!
tongue.gif

Hime: And what kind of options are you thinking about it?
Woofie: All sorts.
Hime: That open huh?
Woofie: Just use your imagination!
Hime: Gee I'm not sure I wanna...
Woofie: Ah sometimes my mind can be a blur...
Hime: That good huh?
Woofie: You could say that!
tongue.gif

Hime: So will you leave something for me?
Woofie: Off course my dear Hime-sama!
Hime: All is well is then. I will give you a very special present! Just you wait!
wink.gif

Woofie: Oh I love presents...
Hime: You just wait for the treat I present to you!
tongue.gif

Woofie: Ah I look forward to it. I just can't wait to open the treat!
smile.gif
I'm sure it will not disappoint!
tongue.gif

Hime: Ah don't worry I am experienced in such things!
wink.gif

Cherry suddenly appears...

Cherry: Ah what is this? Woofie and Hime are finally connecting?
blink.gif

Woofie: Yes! Just the thought of it gives me the tingles! It all happened kinda suddenly! We just found a spark!
laugh.gif

Cherry A spark?
blink.gif
Ah don't tell me you've gone all ero ero!
Woofie: Nothing wrong with exploring all your options!
tongue.gif

Cherry Ah just don't go too far... And save some energy for the important matters...
Woofie: Ah don't worry! I won't forget my other duties!
Hime: Duties? Do not tell me you are still thinking of that purple thing?
rolleyes.gif

Cherry: Ah please be gentle Hime-sama! Please understand, she was only lonely!
Hime: Well Woofie-san just think about your treat! I will give it to you on the condition you forget about that purple thing!
Woofie: Ahhhhhhh decisions, decisions... What will I do?
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back