Creative Writing

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
"If love is not a game, then how can there are so many players?"

talking is just a waste of breath... living is just a waste of death... In the end... all this will be over... but will I ever get to see the world that I have created in my imagination... the perfect world where you and I can stay together without anyone interferring... It's hard to imagine that there is actually hope when I already know there isn't... It's hard to think that I can still fight when I have already lost my battle...

If a fool if what you looking for, then i'll be that fool.

having more than nothing is better than nothing itself.

beer bottle on my hand... all I see now is the blue night sky... I'm drunk... I know... can't walk straight but keep stumbling... but my mind is conscient,.. I know I need to control my muscles... I know that I need to get home... but fast,.. I rushed out that door after I argued with her... I wonder if she'll let me in... I just need to say that I was... I was ... I was sorryyy *beeeeeeeep*... what a bright light! *banggghh*... (car crashes into him tearing him into peices)...

These are not mine, but I like them very much (dunno were I heard them)

"When divided we stand united we fall"

"Study without reflexion is useless; reflexion without study is dangerous"

"If you can define love or hate, my friend what disillution"

Same as above, its not from anime but I just love some of these on T-shirts!

"Got Rice?"

"Don't estimate the power of a group of stupid people"

- "Dying is easy, Living is not"
- "Honesty is hardest when it is to ownself"

Btw, Nice sig pic scar....

QUOTE (fayewong @ Apr 27 2006, 12:49 AM)Same as above, its not from anime but I just love some of these on T-shirts!

"Got Rice?"

"Don't estimate the power of a group of stupid people"
Don't forget... these aren't just quotes... aren't poems... don't have to be from anime... but are just how you feel right now... what you are inspired to write at this moment...

I wonder... if I could ever take my life... after all... this will be all over wouldn't it?... this world is meaningless I know but it would be just a thought to actually take my life... I would never... at least not now because I have a constant purpose that keeps me alive till now... I dream... I have hopes... but I'd probably never reach... the only reason that does keep me still standing is love... love for her... love for my family... but when things turn around and love rejects me... then I would... I swear to god I would...

hmmm... let me think for a second...

"the day of destruction...
can i make it before the time???
collecting all my dreams..."

ok that's all!

QUOTE (uchiha_hairie @ Apr 28 2006, 03:03 AM) "Gravity is not a cause of falling in love".....
I must write down this one O_O

This is not poetic, but someone liked it. I'm from Italy, but sometimes happens that certain (crazy) people break spaghetti before putting them in the pot:

"Spaghetti were born long,
and spaghetti must die long"

rolleyes.gif

"Ever felt lonely? Why not join the 'jump-off-a-building' club? Your first mission is to jump off a tall building, only then you'll understand the significance of loneliness."

"Give a monkey a banana and you'll have a friend for life. Take the banana away from the monkey and you'll be scarred for life."

"let me know if i had said something that offended you. i might want to offend u again later."

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back