Corny Jokes

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

sasha

-sama
Retired
Okay, admit it. At some point in your life, you MUST have heard someone crack the worst joke in the world. Come on, there had to have been at least ONE moment. But I don't mean those terrible jokes on the television, or those wierd jokes in joke books - I mean those jokes people say and they end up being the only one laughing. It's the kind of thing you have to say it over and over again to yourself for days until you finally understand it. This is called a corny joke, just like corny diahorrea is called...

Anyway, here's a topic to post all your corning fantasies on. Remember to include a simple description with no words bigger then "happiness" for those with microscopic brains~

QUOTE It does not matter on the size of your brain, it matters how fast the Neurons travel around it.

Here's mine:

A man was passing by a graveyard, when he noticed a man mourning heavily on a tombstone. He walked towards him and he could barely make out what he was saying. It was something like... "Oh why did you die?! Oh why did you die?!", so he went to the man and asked him if he knew the person who had died. "No," he said. "I had never met him in my life", and he started mourning again. Confused, he asked him who the man was. And he clearly answered "My wife's first husband".

Explanationwithwordssmallerthenhappiness: The wife got married and the guy died, then married the mourning guy, and if the first husband hadn't died, she wouldn't have married the mourning guy.

Simple!
biggrin.gif

That joke is horrible...I dont even understand it.
blink.gif

Im not one for jokes like that (sarcasm is my thing), and I dont remember them either.

my you're right sasha that was bad, but try this...

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him ...(Oh, man, this is so bad, it's good)..... A super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

tongue.gif

QUOTE (sasha @ Feb 8 2005, 03:49 AM) And what's Halitosis?

QUOTE which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath

anyways...
If you wanna get out of doing Jury Duty, just ask where the white people drinking fountain is.

QUOTE (MaskmanJoe @ Feb 8 2005, 02:19 AM) super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

tongue.gif

That was awesome. Something my sister told me:

Two pirates were sitting in a bar, comparing their battle wounds.

The one says "Lookee here, I've got a hook for a hand! I was fighting on the decks against some landlubber, and he cut off me hand!"

The other replied, "That's nothing, I've got a wooden peg for a leg! I was sailing out at sea, and a giant shark bites off me leg! But how did ye manage to get that patch o'er yer eye?"

The other pirate glanced about, and answered quietly... "I was looking up in the sky one day, and a bird pooped in me eye!"

"You're telling me that you got an eyepatch just because some bird pooped in your eye?!"

"No! It was me first day with the hook!"

Hah! That's not corny. That's actually funny. We should make a thread about funny jokes, not corny ones.

QUOTE (jrow7784 @ Feb 9 2005, 07:31 AM) How many Super Saiyans does it take to screw a light bulb?

1, but it takes 5 episodes...
Ok thats IS corny hahaha....

Ummm this one is corny

A kid enters a store and says "Jsiddnw potatoes"

And the tender says "A bag of what?"

Explanationwithwordssmallerthenhappiness: the "Jsiddnw " means muffled and bearly can understand by anyone...but the tender understood that but not the normal word

jrow7784, your one was hilarious, and Goro, yours took me a while, but it was corny, and onimike... Why DID Sasha cross the road?

I am.
happy.gif
You see that part on the left of the screen? It shows my name and part of my face.
happy.gif

Yeah, I suck at jokes.
sleep.gif
On the other hand, my joke was so horrible, I must have the most corny joke.
cool.gif

And here is my explanation.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (TNT @ Jan 23 2005, 08:39 AM)Im not one for jokes like that (sarcasm is my thing), and I dont remember them either.

Awww... That's mean. But since we ARE in the "Corny Jokes" post, you might as well take it as a compliment.

QUOTE (Goro_Fugita @ Feb 10 2005, 12:57 PM) The funny thing about TNT is that he is corny....without traying hehehe
*misses a crying smilie*

Okay, now, if we're all done making fun of my awfull sense of humor, then maybe you would be so kind to show me how a good joke is done?
wink.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back