Conspiracies

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Juhachi

-Key Master にははっ~
Sempai
Recently (well more so after watching Welcome to the N.H.K!
rolleyes.gif
) I have come to be intrigued by the concept of conspiracy theories and how many out there are really true. I remember one quote from that anime was something like "99 out of 100 conspiracies are made up or just lies" and then Satou's sempai suggested that if that's true then what about the 1 that's left?

So then what's your opinion on conspiracies? Do they really exist and if they do, how many of them are true and how many of them are false?

Juhachi want me to tell you a conspiracy. It's a conpiracy that nobody has posted on your conspiracy theory thread. That in and of itself is a conspiracy. One that I just cannot let slide. How many people saw this thread? How many people clicked on this thread? How many people took the time to read this thread? Were they told not to post in this thread? Or wait at least were they told to wait a specific amount of time before posting in this thread? If you ask me it's all a conspiracy.

Maybe it was all part of the master plan. I would post in this thread. Throw-out random conspiracy theories. I don't want people to see me like this. Need to go hideout. Where no one can see me. Wait they are probably watching me now. Hidden video cameras? Where....over there....
ph34r.gif
....there is no escape...It's all a conspiracy...So one last question...Did you figure out my NHK?...It was a freakin conspiracy just to stop the important things i was doing to type this...You see the conspiracy never ends...

Now back to the *offline meeting*...altogether...yes it's better that way...though that could be a mini-conspiracy wrapped inside an even larger conspiracy
rolleyes.gif

Haha....I've read this topic that Juhachi-sempai brought up,but I decides not to post in it yet as I'm not the type that is good at starting a discussion.
tongue.gif
I think I may post here after hearing more opinions on this because that's what I'm type of guy I am.So,when there's quite a number of post here I might post again and give my actual opinion on this that time.So, until then!....
But!it's good if we just ask the US gov. about this matter.They hold a lot more conspiracy with them,so they might as well able to give us a proper answer to this.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Juhachi @ Feb 14 2007, 03:29 AM) Recently (well more so after watching Welcome to the N.H.K!
rolleyes.gif
) I have come to be intrigued by the concept of conspiracy theories and how many out there are really true. I remember one quote from that anime was something like "99 out of 100 conspiracies are made up or just lies" and then Satou's sempai suggested that if that's true then what about the 1 that's left?

So then what's your opinion on conspiracies? Do they really exist and if they do, how many of them are true and how many of them are false?
((thats cool I love Welcome to the N.H.K...long live Misaki-chan
happy.gif
))

about the conspiracy theories...i dought that many exist maybe a few and not major ones at that...ok maybe a few really big ones but if they are conspiracy theories then it is for the better that the mass-public doesnt know about then

QUOTE (Juhachi @ Feb 14 2007, 09:29 AM) So then what's your opinion on conspiracies? Do they really exist and if they do, how many of them are true and how many of them are false?
We could tell you, but then we’d have to kill you.....

QUOTE (Hiroyuki @ Feb 15 2007, 09:21 AM) We could tell you, but then we’d have to kill you.....
True,true.....Either be one of us or dissapear forever......
ph34r.gif
laugh.gif
I wonder what Hiroyuki-san's conspiracy then?
huh.gif
.....................eh,wait....if I knew it then I'll stuck in those two options as well!
ph34r.gif

*Many deemed the 9/11 as a conspiracy as well..
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Hiroyuki @ Feb 15 2007, 09:21 AM) We could tell you, but then we’d have to kill you.....
Please refrain from using speech. Such comments are not tolerated... UNLESS IM THE ONE WHOS USING EM, or even dae.

No such things exists, they're all mere randomly planned incidents to lead to one another. And they were planned by me and my buddy hitler, back in the day when we didnt have anything better to do.

I just watched this not long ago as well.. **Stares at Lab**
biggrin.gif
.. It might exist.. a conspiracy that goes against us.. Who knows? But unfortunate events happen by chance.. It's just your luck.. It's too good to be planned.. Or maybe it was planned by a form of intelligentia species able to create such unfortunate events.. Just the small things that pisses you off.. hmm.. This makes me think.. Conspiracies that exist just to watch you suffer.. Reminds me of a god that has created this prototype of a world just to watch us suffer like if it was some kind of sick game.. Created to cry, to feel bad amongst critical conditions, to die and decompose.. Who would create such a thing beside some demented being?
blink.gif
That is indeed some kind of conspiracy.. Maybe consipiracies exist, just not in the form as portrayed in the NHK anime
unsure.gif

Of course there are conspiracies but there are, sometimes, too difficult to realize them. And just one note: NOTHING in the universe is just luck. If you don't believe me then, by all means, go read some Einstein...

The conspiracies are just methods of manipulation of the public opinion and NOT ONLY. Inside them there is presented to the public a reason to follow a specific way but the original reason is something completely different. If you have time to research the Internet you could investigate, let's say, Iraq, to decide if it was a conspirary or not. I am STILL researching it...
ph34r.gif

this getting more and more scary....conspiracy here....conspiracy there....but who's behind all of this???When you tell me there's a conspiracy then it didn't appear from nowhere,somone made it....Even if you found out about a conspiracy,would you be able to stop it alone??

Shouldn't this be in the thoughtful section?

And there likely are some conspiricies in the world, but it would be pretty hard to find how how many of them are true. Most of the theries are likely false and were created by others who have their beliefs or opinions on certain events or places.

Some famous examples I got from wiki are:

1. 9/11 conspiracy theories, usually relating the September 11, 2001 attacks to US government officials and their plans for expansion of militarism and the police state.

2. The alleged conspiracy to murder Vince Foster, claimed to involve Bill Clinton.

3. The "vast, right-wing conspiracy" cited by Hillary Clinton during the impeachment of Bill Clinton.

4. The alleged conspiracy between Saddam Hussein and Al Qaeda, cited by President Bush and his advisers, principally Paul Wolfowitz, as justification for a preemptive invasion of Iraq.

5. The New World Order, a conspiracy theory in which a powerful and secretive group plans to or does in fact rule the world through a one-world government.

6. The alleged conspiracy among oil producing nations to manipulate oil prices.

7. John F. Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories, claiming the direct involvement of the US government in the assassination. A variation of this theory was privately held in the Kennedy family, and was first expressed by Robert Kennedy in private.

7. Jewish or Zionist global domination conspiracy theories, perhaps the oldest common type of conspiracy theories, most notable of which is the

8. The Protocols of the Elders of Zion anti-Semitic conspiracy theory (which is based on a fabricated document).

9. The alleged conspiracy among stakeholders in the military, industry and congress, cited by President Dwight D. Eisenhower.

10. The Apollo Moon-Landing Hoax Theory suggests that some or all elements of the Apollo missions were faked by NASA.

I personally am a big fan of conspiracies and I have over 100 books on them... Including everything from UFOs... to the holocaust... to even supernatural occurances such as ghosts, demons, possession, ect...... and other subjects...

I do believe that most conspiracies are hoaxes however there are many that are true. I do believe that many goverments (including our own) have, at one-time-or-another, attacked their own country to make the citizens trust their own government (that of which started the panic in the first place) to take care of the situation and the government will come up with an excuse for it. I do believe that 9/11 was staged and I do believe in such a location as Area 51. Call me crazy, insane, pathetic, whatever you want; but to me, this is what I believe and I do and will back it up.

QUOTE this getting more and more scary....conspiracy here....conspiracy there....but who's behind all of this???When you tell me there's a conspiracy then it didn't appear from nowhere,somone made it....Even if you found out about a conspiracy,would you be able to stop it alone??

Of course you cannot stop it alone. But you must be at least in some level of information, even if the infos are contradictory. The truth shines at last, and many times, I hope that this "last" NOT to be MY last...

Yes, there are conspiracies made off to cover other conspiracies etc. They are not all fake. But you have to be alert and look behind the words and actions. For example, the bomb in Iraq (if it is a conspiracy, ok?) has done just for Oil or there are more tentacles from this point over?

Many people think that all the wars, for example, are made for money. Yes, but not only. The money-making business is the first layer. The TOTAL CONTROL OF THE MASSES is the unltimate target. The govenring elit does not need money, since elit creates it!!! (World-Wide Bank).

QUOTE Shouldn't this be in the thoughtful section?

And there likely are some conspiricies in the world, but it would be pretty hard to find how how many of them are true. Most of the theries are likely false and were created by others who have their beliefs or opinions on certain events or places.

Some famous examples I got from wiki are:

1. 9/11 conspiracy theories, usually relating the September 11, 2001 attacks to US government officials and their plans for expansion of militarism and the police state.

2. The alleged conspiracy to murder Vince Foster, claimed to involve Bill Clinton.

3. The "vast, right-wing conspiracy" cited by Hillary Clinton during the impeachment of Bill Clinton.

4. The alleged conspiracy between Saddam Hussein and Al Qaeda, cited by President Bush and his advisers, principally Paul Wolfowitz, as justification for a preemptive invasion of Iraq.

5. The New World Order, a conspiracy theory in which a powerful and secretive group plans to or does in fact rule the world through a one-world government.

6. The alleged conspiracy among oil producing nations to manipulate oil prices.

7. John F. Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories, claiming the direct involvement of the US government in the assassination. A variation of this theory was privately held in the Kennedy family, and was first expressed by Robert Kennedy in private.

7. Jewish or Zionist global domination conspiracy theories, perhaps the oldest common type of conspiracy theories, most notable of which is the

8. The Protocols of the Elders of Zion anti-Semitic conspiracy theory (which is based on a fabricated document).

9. The alleged conspiracy among stakeholders in the military, industry and congress, cited by President Dwight D. Eisenhower.

10. The Apollo Moon-Landing Hoax Theory suggests that some or all elements of the Apollo missions were faked by NASA.

Very educated! Good. But let's take the number 1. Do you think that in USA, with all these intelligence agencies, is so easy to plan and execute the hijacking of four planes? I don't think so, since the agencies know even how many times you go to W.C. no matter if they are denying it, saying that it is too difficult to watch "all these people"... Bill Cooper has written in his book "Behold a pale horse", for example, that they had a technology which is at least 50 years in the future...

QUOTE I personally am a big fan of conspiracies and I have over 100 books on them... Including everything from UFOs... to the holocaust... to even supernatural occurances such as ghosts, demons, possession, ect...... and other subjects...

I do believe that most conspiracies are hoaxes however there are many that are true. I do believe that many goverments (including our own) have, at one-time-or-another, attacked their own country to make the citizens trust their own government (that of which started the panic in the first place) to take care of the situation and the government will come up with an excuse for it. I do believe that 9/11 was staged and I do believe in such a location as Area 51. Call me crazy, insane, pathetic, whatever you want; but to me, this is what I believe and I do and will back it up.

That's good for you. Just have an open mind. For example do you know, for instance, that the jewish holocaust is planned by the Jewish leaders??? YES, INDEED. They did it because they wanted to concentrate the jewish people to USA to make a very strong lobby. Many of them opposed, because they had their lives going vey good in Europe but... At least that is that my infos saying...

Anyway, search...

One of my favorite conspiracies that actually happened in America is the Business Plot. It was a planned coup against FDR by several big businesses.

I believe that your all just the voices in my head... And that the government controls my 5 year old sister... and that my brother is from mars...

Only one is correct, can u guess which one?

Well, technically, since I'm reading this and literaly im reading it in my own voice in my head, your all in there.

.... These kinda theories... I want somebody to point out one that was made BEFORE the "truth" was revealed, and then PROVE to me that it was thought of, alliterated, and then denied by whatever party may deny it - only to be reveiled as the truth later. (and I'm not talking about game releases :p lol)

QUOTE I believe that your all just the voices in my head... And that the government controls my 5 year old sister... and that my brother is from mars...

Only one is correct, can u guess which one?

The first...
tongue.gif

QUOTE .... These kinda theories... I want somebody to point out one that was made BEFORE the "truth" was revealed, and then PROVE to me that it was thought of, alliterated, and then denied by whatever party may deny it - only to be reveiled as the truth later. (and I'm not talking about game releases :p lol)

Yes, indeed. They are in theory but in order to prove it, a lot of research and access to public governmental documents is needed, which I doubt that anyone can give you. Just look out for clues (evidence is hard to find) and keep a distance of what is discussed.

For example, since the cold war ended war industries need a new "enemy" so they can keep up. Secret services and think tanks invented the "terrorists". Think about it...
wink.gif

Conspiracies, conspiracies... We Greeks, just love to talk about them! My brother and my granpa buy tons of that kind of books to read and then they insist on explaining to me how the conspiracies work around the world...

AncientMariner, I think you left out the Epsilon group "conspiracy theory"....
smile.gif

QUOTE Conspiracies, conspiracies... We Greeks, just love to talk about them! My brother and my granpa buy tons of that kind of books to read and then they insist on explaining to me how the conspiracies work around the world...

AncientMariner, I think you left out the Epsilon group "conspiracy theory".... smile.gif

Yes, indeed but it is something not so well known to the rest of the world... Now, as to who this "Epsilon Group" is or what are they, I leave it to your critic thought.
cool.gif

But since they don't exist, supposedly, let's think what is this?
Epsilon Webpages
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif

A context of the story of the above link is the following:
In a specific to@@ent forum I saw one day uploaded the above mentioned album, from a Polish musician. Now, what has this musician has to do with "Epsilon Warriors" or "Protonic Storm" and other things, makes me really think that something eerie is happening...
ph34r.gif

There is also a growing number of people in Greece of who believe that the Ancient Gods would return. I really don't know. I suppose we'll have to wait...

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back